SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Worst mixed or regular drink!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple from my days at Uni-

Green Death- 2/3 Mountain Dew and 1/3 Everclear and Midori. Mix in a (hopefully new and lined) trash can, AKA "punch bowl", and toss in several handfuls of lit mini glow sticks so those drinking it can see the wall they are about to run into coming at them.

Purple Jesus- PurpleSaurus Rex Kool Aid with a big splash of Everclear. So named because it is purple in colour and those drinking it WILL at some point be observed bending over the porcelain throne groaning "Jesus"

Beer- What those of us who knew better than to touch the above mentioned tasty but deadly concoctions drank whilst giggling at those who didn't.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

True story but the OP did ask.

I used to play for a rugby team that decided to do a pub fun run for charity.
Basically, we had to run from pub to pub (about a half mile each pub) and down a drink that was called by the first guy to reach the bar.
First couple of pubs weren't too bad - a pint of Guiness with a sherry in it or a pint of bitter with a whiskey thrown in.

The trouble started around about the 5th or 6th pub when the fastest lads decided that we were slowing down because we were taking too much liquid on board, so they just decided to mix shorts. I could live with vodka and tequila mixed but when it got to pernod and drambuie my guts started rumbling.

By the time we got back to our clubhouse we were pretty well oiled and the last drink of the night was Baileys and Malibu. A really sickly concoction and if you've ever mixed Baileys with anything you'll know that it curdles like a bastard.

Things were going all right until the 3rd one of these foul mixtures when I decided I needed to head to the toilet for a leak. On returning, I just grabbed the nearest glass from the bar and glugged half of it. Like I said, it was sickly crap and how was I to know that one of the guys had downed his drink and and then puked it back into the nearest receptacle he could find.

Which just happened to be my glass.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
SherlockHolmie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As a yoof, I told the folks that me and my best friend wanted to get drunk, "just to see what it felt like .." We kept on and on about it until finally, mum seem a remarkable pushover and bought us two bottles of Thunderbird, a cheap metal cleaner disguised as a wine Wink We could have all the wine we wanted so long as we stayed at home and listened to records..

So, in a blazing hot day in the middle of August, my friend and I "played" at being adult and drank wine (spo-de-odie) until we became so ill we couldn't stand Very Happy Very Happy

DISCLAIMER: We were both 16 at the time. My mum and my friend's mum were in cahoots; they were tired of us going on about the drink, and set us up. It worked. To this day, if my step-dad thinks I'm out of order, he'll tease me by quoting Thunderbird's very old slogan;

"What's the Word? Thunderbird!"

Sherlock (who stays with lager these days...)

"You are a stopid man." - Barr Choy Choong
"Hello Mr Dear and Dumb" - Usman Danququ
"We can not entertain any more insubordinations from you!" - Roberto Correras, United Nations, Cote d'Ivorie Branch

Last edited by SherlockHolmie on Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing

We use to make a barrel of "Purple Passion" and it was made with about 5 kinds of juices. The main ingredient was "Grain Alcohol."

Need I say more? Confused

happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
SherlockHolmie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That becomes "Groan Alcohol" after about 12 hours, dunnit? Laughing

"You are a stopid man." - Barr Choy Choong
"Hello Mr Dear and Dumb" - Usman Danququ
"We can not entertain any more insubordinations from you!" - Roberto Correras, United Nations, Cote d'Ivorie Branch
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Doesn't take 12 hours Laughing Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But it is fast, cheap, and very effective in (almost any) quantity (especially if it's the main ingrediant) One of my brothers and me used it as our only liquid at times ( a long time ago ) Very Happy

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
MrSkridlow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SherlockHolmie wrote:

Thunderbird's very old slogan;

"What's the Word? Thunderbird!"

Sherlock (who stays with lager these days...)

What's the price? 50 twice.

Been there. And I agree, it's awful.
The worst for me was straight blackberry brandy or grain alcohol with cool aid.
Can't drink either till this day.
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once worked with someone who brewed her own wine from carrots.......

....& then distilled it Shocked

30 years ago, but she gave me a bottle one Xmas. Carrot whisky! Rather nice as I remember Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

did mange to sort thru a bottle of old crow bourbon on my own,made a change from wild turkey.

all part of my Kieth richards stage in life

Cool

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things I have seen being drunk in a certain West African country:

Beer mixed with red wine
Red wine mixed with gin

Also disgusting: ordering a glass of wine and having the server take the topette (don't know the word in English, but it's a bubble-like plastic thing they stick on the top of the bottle to measure a shot) off the pastis bottle to pour it out, giving you liquorish-flavored wine. puke

[Edit: Sorry, I meant licorice, not liquorish!]

But the most disgusting thing I've experienced in the drinking world: I once lived with a couple of guys who were in a band. Whenever the lead guitarist from the band would come over, he would put out his cigarette in the nearest beer bottle -- even if it was half full. Just about killed me a couple of times.

Although I once tasted a brandy collins, and that was almost as bad [shudder].
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he would put out his cigarette in the nearest beer bottle

I had a friend that chewed snuff, and and was almost drawn and quartered on the back porch.
For backpacking it was weight x distance = potency, AKA 151 Rum for long excursions.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A whisky/rum/brandy cocktail puke

Or Buckfast, which neds rumour make you f**k fast Confused

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bacardi 151 proof.... god that stuff's dangerous. No wonder it comes with a fire warning.

Worst mixture: Gin and Fizzy Raspberry. Haven't been able to touch either since.

Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The worst possible mixed drink is one I had in a drinking game during my trip to Europe. As an inside joke between us all, we called it "The last train to Cockfosters." That drink has got to be the worst concoction ever derived by man! It was basically a mix of different wines, some Red Bull, and some other drinks I can't remember off the top of my head. I'm so glad I didn't lose this game, because if you did, you had to take the last train to Cockfosters!

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic