SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bitch Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spineless jellyfish.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

trying to bribe Lotta into giving me a pink pony-when i was a child i had a pony named nippy-bad people took her away and i never saw her again-lottas pink ponies look like my nippy-sniff sniff

pony
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Job application forms. I must have filled in about a hundred and still no job appearing yet. Totally soul destroying.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry, Rodus. That blows.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This seems to be degenerating into a Mod PWT. Can somebody lock it?

I'm happy this week, hence my lack of posts here. Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lock it if any mod wants to.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Lovey had to go to work for there were problems there that no one else could handle. I go and tend to all this crap. Went in and bleed my guts to Commonwealth Attorney and another visit to his Lawyer. Ask my questions, got answers, understood, and told them that bro did not do this. I stressed the fact that I believe him from the bottom of my heart. I know these people but they don't really know bro. Took over the things he had to have and that ended up to be way tooo long a process. Dealing with all the family answering all their questions has been a 40 hour job. My house is grand central and I came home late afternoon and dropped. Told self that I would not speak to another person today. Determined that evening was mine and peeping at one xanax that NN left me and thank you very much. Phone rings and the ID tells me it bro calling from the jail. Had to pick up and he said, "Sis, I have a confession to make." I said, "Yeah babe, What is it?" I'll tell you that he did not know what I did for him all this day and he said, "I did ride by there, I did stop in the middle of the road and stare."

Pick up pill, put in mouth, wash down with water and swallow.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My bitch is Rodus and Swiss Tony changing their avatars just as I was falling for the old ones Mad

Purple Flower
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I fear that current PC pressure has forced them into their actions. It's a sad state that some people think we should make the site child friendly instead of doing their job as a parent and not allowing them on an adult site.

This is an adult site.
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I think it is very little PC pressure, and a great deal of peer pressure. People here were finding them unacceptable for their own sakes, not for others. This is not an adult site, by the way. Anyone can sign up without parental permission from 13 onwards. It's also not an "adult" site.

My bitch for the day: why can't people run training courses to time? I had a course yesterday that was supposed to end over an hour before my train home, but it overran and I missed the train. Sad The trainer has done the course many times before, so she ought to be able to run it to the time she's set herself, or adjust the time so that we all book trains (and more importantly, seats on those trains) for a realistic time. Rolling Eyes

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B. A. Ware wrote:
It's a sad state that some people think we should make the site child friendly instead of doing their job as a parent and not allowing them on an adult site.

I don't think this is really the point. The NSFW rule seems to have somehow slipped a bit, and some of us aren't really happy about that. Its not really all that difficult to post those essential suggestive pics as links with a NSFW warning instead of plunking them right into the fora (or at least putting a NSFW warning in the thread title), is it?

As regards avatars, it is the same problem AFAIC, only worse. Many of our members check the site from work (please don't bother to post "don't read eater at work" in reply to this, many of our members are allowed to surf at lunch and on breaks), and how exactly do you avoid a particular avatar when reading threads? You can't. I don't really think it too much to ask for people to keep this in mind when choosing an avatar. If you want an av of a pretty woman/ handsome man, fine. Just please keep their "nasty bits" inside their clothing.

[/bitching]

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting phonecall for today, nothing unusual or out of line, just the usual Friday afternoon. We sell voice recorders (voice recorder + software) and typist kits (footswitch + software)...

customer: "We've bought a number of dictation recorders from you and now we bought a transcription kit. I'd like to know how to set up the footswitch with your software. I've connected it to USB I just need to know where to integrate it with your software."
me: "There's nothing to set up. Just install the software packaged with the footswitch and your footswitch should work. It's it's only purpose."
customer: "Yes, but we usually installed the dictation software provided with your voice recorders."
me: "Yes, but now you bought a transcription kit, a complete new article. People that record their own voice don't necessarily transcribe and you'll have noticed that in the voice recorder package there is no footswitch - and consequently the software doesn't support them."
customer: "Yes, but in your transcription package there's now another software."
me: "It's supposed to be there, it's the software for the ...umm...footswitch."
customer: "Yes. It says transcription module on the label."
me: "Very good. Did you install it?"
customer: "Yes."
me (interested): "And? Did it work?"
customer: "I haven't tried yet, because..."
me (puzzled): "...because you wanted to call me first?"
customer (angry): "No, because we usually used your other software."
me: "...which doesn't have anything to do with a footswitch and comes packaged with a different product for another purpose and is labelled "dictation module". You see, apart from that you obviously used a single-license key twice which I shall let slip for the moment it's time for some definitions: "Dictation" means people record their voice with an (aptly named) voice recorder and the transcription process is usually done by another person typing (also called: "transcribing") the whole thing. Two different articles and packages for two different people doing two different things. The guy recording doesn't need a footswitch and it isn't included in the package, the typist instead does need a footswitch but not a voice recorder. In this package there will be no voice recorder but a footswitch. The packages are supplied with the software fitting the intended purpose for your convenience!"
customer: "So you mean if I install this software that came packaged with the footswitch..."
me: "...which makes the article "footswitch-kit" a kit..."
customer (grumbling): "...then you mean it should work?"
me: "It's supposed to work with the footswitch, that's why it's called "transcription module", it comes packaged with a footswitch and so far you've provided no reason why it shouldn't. I see you've installed it there's little resason to not try it out."
customer: "Should I remove the dictation software from the PC in question?"
me: "Unless you have need for the dictation software, e.g. someone uses it for recording purposes I don't think you'll need it. And since the 2 different versions seem to confuse you you might want to keep your PC as clean as possible."
customer (enraged): "Thank you for your help, Sir!"
me: "Anytime!"

banghead

I'm off to the beach!

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grieving for a loved one in jail is the pits. This has been our whole summer and its just begun.

Wednesday we hope to get bro-in-law out of jail again. If it happens it will not be pretty when lovey gets him behind doors (verbally.). He might wish to be back in jail and I guess I'll need to stick around to be the referee. Sad

When I get upset I can't eat and my goal today is to make all my favorite foods and eat them. Smile

BTW, I have no more xanax and maybe that's a good thing. NN needs to find me a pill that is not addictive. Wink

Last edited by Corona on Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weather forecasters banghead

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate it "When birds suddenly appear...."

My biggest pet peeve are people who will instantly put YOU on hold when their cell phone rings, and then chat away in front of you for 10 minutes.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the BBC, this just resonates a bit as something I don't like hearing.

Quote:
Oksana, plasterer

I think Russia is always right. We Russians never ever do anything mean.

We are a very kind nation - and this is why other countries always attack us.

They know Russia is getting stronger and stronger, and they don't like it

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^The words rusty rotting nuclear submarines, delusional, and fading empire spring to mind. And don't even get me started on Russia. Shocked Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Dadnabbit - didn't you read my bitch? Kindly revert your avatar to someone I can fall in love with.

Purple Flower
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kids that pretend to listen, then go and do whatever they want anyway.
When you catch them and say "Why have you just done that?"
Answer "I didn't know you'd told me not to."

(I'm off for a couple of kid free days in Christchurch on Thursday, gonna see an old friend and be a complete anorak, talking nothing but radio for 2 days and drinking wine and tequila. Woohoo. Let the good times role Very Happy )

Pretty Rose

pony
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Having a job interview today and not being able to get due to half the UK being underwater.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Being in a severe 12 year drought that is so bad we're being encouraged to shower with each other (no joke... ads on TV told me to do so...); Rodus, ship us some water ASAP! It's win-win.

I just want to wash my car... is that such a crime?!

(and before any smart arse aussies respond, yes, I know it is a crime and I won't do it... so don't report me! Wink Very Happy )
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dam you UK, stealing our water.. I hear its really bad there. I know what you mean Red.

Whenever I get a car in the next 6-10months I won't be able to wash it Sad Laughing

@Rodus, seeing as your shipping water...

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am originally from Uk and have major sympathy. I spoke to my Aunt who lives in Sheff and she said my uncle (an ex bouncer, not a small chap) left his lorry coz he couldn't get through a certain road to get home, and tried to walk the shortcut.
He was wearing his steel toe cap boots and had his workbag on his back. He decided that he could get through a flooded road and began to walk through. Apparantly, he got dragged down and the water was over his neck. He had a real struggle and was rescued by the local law enforcement (bless em). The female officer (upon his rescue) said "If you try to do that again, I'll f**kin arrest you myself!"
God bless the lot of you living through that shit xx

Pretty Rose

pony
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Windows Vista.

what a joke of an OS this thing is...

I havent been able to register it yet. The registration wont work in Firefox and IE7 doesnt work. Seriously, it keeps reloading the same page. I log in, and it goes right to the.... log in page.

Anyone with suggestions on how to make it behave like XP is to follow the detour signs to my PMs...
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since the middle of June our lives have been consumed with bro-in-law.
We love him but we are tired. Everyday its either a lawyers office, court house, his work place, phone, his kids, his friends, his belongings, and I could go on. Sad

I am trying to think positive and I would like for all of you to cross your fingers or say a prayer that we get him out tomorrow.

Thanks for reading. Wink

Edit: Bro will not be going in front of judge today. He will be there another week because the Judge is still on vacation. All we have is the substitute and she is friends with family. Crying or Very sad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic