SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

He did what to his Puppy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Foss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been baiting a guy for a couple of weeks now who wants to sell me his Labrador puppies, which is lovely. Of course, the photos of them all look completely different, and I thought I'd ask him about one which seemed to have uspasticitis, a severe genetic disorder I made up. This was his response:

Quote:
Thanks for the reply,the puppies are from different litters.and there is nothing wrong with tessy may be she looks a little beat dull in the picture,Because i shooted on her before i took the picture,But she is perfect and healthy.

So, not only does she look dull from his beatings, he apparently shooted on her before he took the picture? What the hell? Basically he shooted something on her, which gives me terrible nightmares to think of it, because through his eyes she is perfect and healthy. 10 out of 10 in attractiveness apparantly.

This is so wrong. Should I contact the nigerian SPCA?
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Shocked

That's FUNNY Laughing
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL! That's one sick lad...

Not only the lad is into beastiality... he's also a pedo. He's doing that to a puppy! [/quote]

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PLEASE, for the sake of common decency, ask what he meant.

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Foss wrote:
Because i shooted on her before i took the picture,But she is perfect and healthy.

He shooted ON her?! WHAT did he shooted on her? Shocked

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He shooted ON her?! WHAT did he shooted on her?

Perhaps he shouted at her, and that made her a bit skittish, so he had to shoot her full of doggy tranquilliser, which is why she looks a bit dull, and so...

Never mind.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I read it and thought that 'shoot' was a typo for 'sh*'. Replace the wording and read it again... that would explain the condition I think...?
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Foss^

Labrador Retriever talk--have you given your lad a home-locale?

Why not use Labrador, Canada as a bait location? Or find a need to be there? The Lads do not like cold weather such as found in Labbie.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Foss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah, we are in the highland hills, in the Scottish highlands. On a ranch. Lots of cacti and things.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Foss--

Okay, so what about a Grampian Retriever? or an Edinburgh Eater? or a Glasgow Meshugina? or a Whitechapel Ripper? Rare pooches indeed.

cheerz--JT

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
FredFlinstone
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing shooted on her

Cellphone (x4)

FredFlinstone = cool
Fred Flintstone = must die!
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't think of a single possible interpretation of that that doesn't make me intensely uncomfortable to think about. Laughing

Definitely let us know when/if you find out what he meant!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

shooted on her a dollop of Spooge Coat Shine

pony
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was in on that mass bait of the hired killer that forgot to specify the amount of ransom. He wrote me that he was following me every where. I slapped him silly when he admitted that he left my yard gate open and let my dog out. Now she is knocked up and he has to take a puppy before he gets any ransom. He was not impressed.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
Foss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jervis Tetch wrote:
Okay, so what about a Grampian Retriever? or an Edinburgh Eater? or a Glasgow Meshugina? or a Whitechapel Ripper? Rare pooches indeed.

Tempting, but my Breeding Kennels have a whole lot of interesting breeds already. Not sure that I need anymore jsut yet.

This guy is always online it seems though. I can guarantee that I get a response within 3 hours, unless he is asleep of course. If I can only work out if I can wake him somehow.
Text Dead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He shooted on her even though she is perfect and healthy?

My, what was your lad thinking? Shocked

Foss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe it was in a passion driven rage. God knows.
419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivor Grimey Colon wrote:
PLEASE, for the sake of common decency, ask what he meant.

I think It's pretty obvious...Ewww. puke

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, maybe there was a shortage of goats. Any old port in the storm, dontcha know....

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe it was a Paris Terrier - jail bait if ever I saw it Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Foss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had been trying to get him to admit that he is involved in the Waron Terrier, and then I'd get George Dubya to hunt him down too.

Actually, I think he doesn't like me anymore. and won't speak to me. Shame.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic