SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me know what type of call you want made to 3d. I figure I could call as a jaded FBI agent following up on some reports, or a grizzled private eye looking for @my.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Bait Voyeur
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Leia --
If you start a new thread with the Union modality, could you please post a linky here? This sounds like it could be fun.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok Smile If it goes anywhere, I'll let you guys know when I post it.

eta: Ok we're going for it Laughing

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=117233

any updates will be there.

Now, what's 3d up too?

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
I could send him there with some catalogues of pork pie products, and complementary miniature bottles of whisky. Laughing

Yeah, what if a sheikh from Saudi Arabia surprisingly outbids the moslem cleric in Kano? Will your mugu travel again to get a new job and rescue his princess?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Entf%C3%BChrung_aus_dem_Serail
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~quote="leia,

And it begins...ROFLMFAOOO Laughing Laughing Laughing

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

3d is quiet today....Why???

Because he has a task that he must accomplish.

He knows there's no way to get money to do this - he knows he has NO CHOICE but to do it. We have backed him in a corner - - and poor 3d is just SOL (a saying we have here in the US for "shit out of luck")

Just wait - - Ed will be back in a few days....and he will have a story to tell that will make you guys laugh hysterically. So....when we make the announcement that Ed completed the task ....DO NOT have a drink near the computer when you decide to log on for the update.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

{Pulls up a chair, gets the popcorn going, checks the beer to make sure it's cold. Salsa -- check. Chips -- check.}

Okay, ready when you are. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
BeatlesMania
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Juan, pass a cold one, would'ya?
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't put that popcorn down just yet folks, this just in:

Quote:

I've not heard from you for the past couple of days..Have you lead the report to the FBI?..Iam waiting for your response on request for your law firm to package my visa application to the united states of america or any of the western european countries.I will be leaving for Kano tommorrow..Iam afraid I can't stand by and allow these miscreants kill my girlfriend..Iam a man.I've to fight..They are going to be Kano in the next couple of days.I've to be there to give them a couple of surprise.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

Some very good opportunities for mischief here. Anyone have lads in the Kano area who'd be up for using the code words "we are the "?

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ROFL I can almost taste the blood , some fantastic possibilities there.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG I have heard from Ed and I am laughing my ass off!!

I must keep you guys in suspense as Ed has a funny task that he must accomplish and he's having some problems understanding exactly what to do - so I'm having to hold his hand - - he's NOT asking for money - because the priest keeps asking if he's a 419er - - and when he asked more questions, the priest said this is what 419ers do. I asked if he was next going to ask for $1,000 up front to get this done, as that's what they usually do. (Thought I'd smack him before he has the chance)

Anyway - it looks like - I may have ACCIDENTLY also sent him on safari Shocked

This was NOT expected, but I'll take it Laughing I'll let you know as soon as I know more.

I want to share the emails with you, sooooooooooooo badly - - but like I said - this is SO DAMN GOOD that you must wait for it!

EDIT - Well PDS - just gave you info on that safari that I wasn't going to mention.....so you guys know a little bit about what's about to happen - - but not all of it.

Edit again - - But you know what - - how much do you want to bet that 4my will not be in Kano - - because there's a problem and the guy in Kano who was to get her has a religious meeting - so he's agreed to meet them in Darfur to get 4my. She did not tell which BORDER of Chad that she's on.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to ask what's going to go wrong in Kano. I'll bet there will be more problems while he's there, too. Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is parts of the email I received from Ed:

Quote:
Dear ,
I've gone through your instructions and all is well noted..First,I must commend the way and manner you addressed my problem..I've seen truly that you are willing to help me get my fiance out.Like I earlier,I emphaised I ready to do anything to get my fiance out.Iam ready to the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx just like you requested.I am ready to send forward my identification card,Photograph and my recent Photograph with a placard just like you instructed..The part Iam not really comfortable with is the Purification rite you asked me to perform before the doing the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..First,I want you to know Iam a christain.Iam of the Pentecostal denomination.We believe Jesus Christ died for our sin,so by accepting Jesus Christ as my lord and Saviour all my sins both old and new have been taken away.I don't need any purification rite anymore.The cruxification of our lord Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary is a greater purification..Iam a strong believer..I wouldn't want to do anything that will go against the doctrine of our Lord Jesus Christ.Anyway,I wasn't able to access my mail in time yesterday.But when I did I had go to and one my pastor friend to make enquiries on these Purification rite.I was made to understand it was a Jewish Purification rite.I was made to understand that I didn't need the purification rite because I was new born in the lord Jesus Christ.
However,after these carefully enquiries and analysis Iam still willing to do it for my fiance,because I love her..But first,it important you clarify me more on this purification rite.I may need you to answer these questions
1.What is the spiritual and physical implications of this Purification rite?.
2. Hope Iam not been initiated into a cult?.
3.Does your Church believe in the Jesus Christ?.
4.Hope this will not make me go against the doctrine of our lord Jesus Christ Jesus?.
5.What is the name of these your Church?..

Secondily,according to Amy..They will be Kano in the next couple of days..If we don't anything before then,They are going to sell her to a moslem cleric.Even if I later agree to perform the Purification rite.It will take me some time to gather the materials needed together for the rite.We will not be able to act be they sell her.I promise that I will be kano before they arrive.The way things stands Iam going to do it my way..I don't care if I've to kill or die in doing this.Iam a man..Iam afraid I've been driving to wall..I will go to kano and fight with the last drop of my blood with God on my side.I will get her out.I don't care if I end up in jail.I can't just stand allow these miscreants take away my joy from me.For now,I may leave for Kano by tommorrow..I've already made some contacts with my friends in the Nigerian Police Force and the State Security Intelligence.After now,I will write a memo to the American Embassy in Nigeria..These miscreants have been on heels from Singapore.I can't just let them get away.
Meanwhile,I can still perform your purification rite and xxxxxxxxxxxxxx when I get to Kano.For now,all I need from you is prayers.It is very important you give me a detailed answer on the above raised questions.I look forward to your urgent response.
Thanks and God bless.

My response:

Quote:
Dear ,
Greetings in Jesus' name. I have received your email, and the content within is duly noted. To answer your questions:
1.What is the spiritual and physical implications of this Purification rite?.
We are NOT JEWISH and this purification rite has NOTHING to do with the Jewish religion. This rite does, however, date back to the time of Abraham. Do you know the story of Abraham and his wife Sarah? Sarah was unable to have children, and Abraham lay down with his maid. They had a son, named Ishmael. Later, Sarah became pregnant and had a son and named him Jacob. She was very jealous of Ishmael, and Abraham banished Ishmael and his mom from the area. After that, God tested Abraham's dedication to him by asking him to kill his son. Abraham was going to listen to God and do as he said. He put Jacob on an alter and raised his knife to kill him, when God spoke to him. He said that he has proven that he is loyal. Then God told Abraham to look in the bush and he would see a ram. This ram was to take the place of Jacob and be used as a sacrifice instead. After this, Abraham went back and told this story to all who would hear, and people began to do the ritual of at that time. This was to ensure that they had long lives, were dedicated to God, and that their families would be blessed.

Moving forward, Jesus Christ used to perform the same rite, and it is quoted in the original scriptures that before John the Baptist took Jesus to the river, he performed this rite on the riverbank. Then John walked with Jesus into the water. So, if you do not want to pour a liter of water over your head, you can always do this the way Jesus did, and go into a river and fall backward into the water to cleanse yourself.

Then moving on forward in history. During the 1300s, there was a huge uproar between the two major Roman Empires, and there was this man who is named Constantine, who was the emperor at the time. Things were getting really out of hand, and there were lots of wars. So, Constantine had this vision, and in this vision, God told him that if he would take a white flag and paint a red cross on it and go out into battle, the people would win. Constantine got up and told all of his men about this. The men performed the rite before they left for war, and God protected them. They won, and then the Counsil of Nicea was held, in which the great scholars came together to unite the great Roman Empires and compile the Bible as it is today. Before they met, the men once again performed the rite. For more information about the Counsil of Nicea, you can visit this website: http://www.thunderministries.com/history/Nicea.html#Nicea

My dear Brother in Christ, you see, in the original documents, this rite has been performed over and over and over by men all over the world to show their dedication to God. This rite did originate BEFORE Jesus, but Jesus also performed the rite. Then the Deciples of Jesus also performed it. Mary performed it when she returned to tell of Jesus' death. It was performed by the men who wrote the New Testament. However, in the Middle Ages, when the Bubonic Plague swept across Europe, many Christians stopped performing the rite. They were angry with God for sending the plague to wipe out the human population. The churches argued again. The Catholic church split. Luther put his note on the church door, and King James compiled a group of men to re-write the Bible (the King James Version, which you may be aware of). At this time, only the original, orthodox Catholics continued to do the right, as we have kept with the original ways of Christianity since the very beginning. We know what God told us to do and we are not about to re-write our text due to some atrocity such as the Black Death. We continue to do what we know that God wants, and we aim to please the real God, the one who sent Jesus to die for our sins. We honor him by living the way he would wish for us to live.

2. Hope Iam not been initiated into a cult?
We are not a cult. We are Roman Catholics. We are Christians who believe that Jesus died for our sins. This rite does NOT forgive you of your sins, as Baptism forgives you of your sins. This rite is to show our submission and dedication to do what God wants us to do so that we are able to win in the end. Over and over and over throughout history, God has blessed those who have continued to perform this rite, and our church holds on to the original doctrines of those God has sent to tell us his word.

3.Does your Church believe in the Jesus Christ?
Of course we believe in Jesus Christ. We are Roman Catholics.

4.Hope this will not make me go against the doctrine of our lord Jesus Christ Jesus?
No. This is to give you blessing from God. Jesus Christ performed the same rite many times.

5.What is the name of these your Church?
(R.C. stands for Roman Catholic).

I hope that all of this will be helpful to you. I do have to admit that I am a bit surprised that you have not already completed the xxxxxxxxxxx. If you are really worried about Amy, it seems to me that you would have done this. Usually within 24 hours of receiving such a request from us, the people who are serious usually xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. (complete sentence removed here). So, I am not so sure what is taking you so long to get this done. Are you serious about Amy? Or are you lying to us? Are your questions a way to stall us while you try to think of a different way to get us to send you some money via Western Union? I am wondering exactly what you are thinking? Are you just SAYING that you will xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx when you have no intentions? And now you are stalling us to figure out another way to try to ask us for money? Believe me, I've seen a lot of 419 scammers, and your actions are following very closely to what I've experienced in the past. I am curious to see what you say next. Usually there is this excuse that (doing this) is costly, and the person asks for like $1,000 up front (rest of sentence removed). I'm anxious to see if that's your next move or if you are actually seriously one of the people who are not here to play games.

I await your xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Until then - -
Remain Blessed,

Editing again:

Amy just got off the phone with Ed.

If you have NOT READ the first chapter of Harry Potter Book 7 - - and plan to read the book DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS CALL

http://media.putfile.com/amy-calls-ed-on-721

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Bait Voyeur
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing A forum thread that cautions against spoilers!! I love this! Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza...

Quote:
I must keep you guys in suspense as Ed has a funny task that he must accomplish...

Eliza...since we must wait "a few days" for 3d's task to be revealed, would there be any problems created if some of us would try to guess what it is? You wouldn't need to tell us if someone guessed correctly, of course...it's just a way to pass the time.

I'm just asking now...please nix this if it would in any way interfere with the bait. And, now that I've asked the question, I haven't the slightest idea what it might be (not for a lack of trying.) Confused
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

3d wrote:
The way things stands Iam going to do it my way..

This calls for a rendition of the Frank Sinatra classic from our boy I think Laughing

He truly is the little lad that could isn't he? He never stops giving. It is rather incredible. Are you sure he isn't the REAL Ch4rles S0ludo? What with all these funds he's got access too!
Shocked
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few things make me think that Ed's reasonably high up in the lad food chain. Access to funds is definitely one thing that definitely points to that.

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Smile I would love to hear him huffing and puffing however this poor lad just seems to never find a hill Confused

Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HomerJFong wrote:
Let me know what type of call you want made to 3d. I figure I could call as a jaded FBI agent following up on some reports, or a grizzled private eye looking for @my.

American Embassy? You can tell him you've identified her. Maybe make him go through the entire story as he understands it?
You might want to wait a couple of days, looks like he might be going to Kano and we wouldn't want him to think the authorities will step in.
Does anyone feel he needs further taunting from the drag00ns to make him move?

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in! I have a pic of Amy's new owner!

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hold off on calling him right now.......PLEASE

I have a task for Ed and if he thinks that he has someone else to help him besides this church (I have him in a corner) then he isn't going to do what I have asked him to do - - and a really really funny thing will be spoiled.

I've given hints on some of the stuff as some of it is natural "marks of Eaters" but the other part moves into a slightly new area of baiting.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
A Jersey housewife
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something that proves he isn't one? Hmmm......since he's caught hook, line and sinker I think I know and hope I'm right Laughing
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll just say this....Here's what Shiver had to say about it:

Quote:
That bait is looking promising. I'm at your disposal anytime :Smile

I PMed him and said I'm going to need his help with making this work...

As I said....this will be DAMN GOOD.....and a FIRST on Eater.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was checking the weather forecast for Kano. Sadly it will be mostly overcast during the next days or else one could have arranged a small heavenly sign for him to improve his faith.
swordfish
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to have to check this thread at least hourly to see what is going on.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic