SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Union Now! (update - flyer ready!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the Third Anniversary Safari thread, we got onto a discussion of how manners scammers are in Nigeria. I wondered if that had a union lol. @Red thought that would make an excellent bait, so I sent off a ASEM "Union advert" to some of the scammers e-mails:

I have gotten differing responses so far. Some interested:

"very body is Oga now my brother, who and who are calling for this group and what si their agenda, where do they hold their meeting. Scmmer Union Ke, Omo i need to know more, but i don't have oga, every body who wish to be a member must be allowed to join i think so." - V1ctor G0dwin

and some not interested:

"get fucked." - T0m Bruc3

I told him that, unfortunately, was not in out bylaws...yet

We'll see how this goes.

Just sent a pm to @Red...I'm gonna come up with something of a more formal invite/ad for the union this weekend...and a title and/or slogan of course....something like "mugu to mugu" or junk like that.

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again

Last edited by leia on Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The key is to push the benefits they'll get from joining as a union. Promote the fact that it stands up for the little guy and all that.

I'd say, as I said in PM, that the aim should be (as far as the lads are concerned) to get an office, department or representation in government to represent the needs of the scammers of west africa.

Naturally many many forms to fill in, but it is worth it because you will be entitled to minimum wages, benefits and your very own body to negotiate and mediate on any deals you want to strike with your oga Laughing

Not sure if this has any legs, but it should be fun finding out!

Last edited by Red on Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok guys, any ideas for what the Union should be called?

Also, any scammers you want a Union ad sent to, pm me and I'll send one off as soon as I get the advertisement done.

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Federation of United Cyber Kingpin's Working International Trade Syndicate

How about this for an official name? Laughing

EDIT>>> or just drop Kingpin's so you can use the acronym verison without drawing too much suspicion.

Federation of United Cyber Workers International Trade Syndicate

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Pandariffic
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant idea

"FUCWITS" has my vote. =D

was H2SO4.
United Kingdom x2
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pandariffic wrote:
"FUCWITS" has my vote. =D

Ditto...lose the "k".

Do I see some elaborate forms/certificates on the horizon? Twisted Evil

** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Ditto for the

What is the legality of having them think that a percentage of a scam goes into their pension fund? They are told to have as part of the "fee" they charge go to a separate "corporation" or "barrister" or "something." It will be a small amount.

Baiter then WU's that payment and "the payment" as separate. Of COURSE the WU to the "pension fund" goes through, so the Baiter has no idea why the Lad has such a problem? There can be a page that lists the "current balance" for the lad.

That may be a lot of work, however, and I have no idea if that "treads close" to the illegal even though no actual money goes anywhere.

One thing that can happen is that the Victim/Baiter has to e-mail the "something" before sending the "fee" so that he can know to whom to WU the money. That way, one can potentially collect REAL Victims who can be warned. A "this is from a known scammer" with the details may be helpful? In fact, if the Lad has communicated with the "Union Head," a copy of such an e-mail may be forwarded to convince a Victim.

Just some thoughts.

And . . . should this all start to work and someone want to withdraw . . . you know how it is with fake banks, Interpol, and the rest when it comes to shutting down and ceasing assets.

--J.D.

HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great idea! Another vote for the name ...

I like Dr. X's add-on about possibly identifying real victims... it is crazy enough it might work... Wink

If you need a union boss, LMK... I work with a union at our work place, but I am on the other side (management)... will be fun switching sides... Smile

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in a labor Union so if you need any help at all let me know. We will of course need Union stewards (members of the workforce who are employed by the Union to handle worker problems) We need them to file grievances with the potential victims if they decide not to pay the fees via Western Union and/or MoneyGram.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammers unions...GREAT idea!!

Just a couple of suggestions...

Tie it in with lobbying. The Union is going to lobby the government by promoting scambaiting as a great way to increase the foreign revenue coming into Africa...thus improving the African economy. And also, (wink...wink) there have been rumors that the African Government is thinking about taxing the proceeds from foreign countries coming into the country from scambaits. They need to organize now to fight this tax.

Have fun..... Scamp
leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
That may be a lot of work, however, and I have no idea if that "treads close" to the illegal even though no actual money goes anywhere.

I don't think I'm going to deal with any talk of money or fees right now. I think you're right in that it gets into too much potential legal trouble (plus I really don't want to encourage them to put any more energy into scamming potential victims than they already do....all energy must be put into helping F.U.C.W.I.T.S.!!!). I think the idea will be just to screw with them and make them jump through hoops (like filling out tons of forms, trying to get signatures, making signs and eventually maybe commercials!) If we get to the point where they provide information about the scams they pulled or what their aliases are and bank account info used for their scams, we might get info to turn into authorities....but that's a big if and will probably be a long way down the road.

This is probably going to be very slow going at first...I want to do this well and not bite off more than chew; plus we all know how real life interferes sometimes Rolling Eyes So my goal over the next few days is to work out an "e-mail flyer", send a few out a day, and see who responds. Then I'll probably be asking those of you who have more knowledge of unions what good types of forms and busy work I can get them to do.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far Very Happy

guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The Union is going to lobby the government by promoting scambaiting as a great way to increase the foreign revenue coming into Africa....

Err, how would scambaiting increase foreign revenue? Seems like it would decrease it.

Quote:
there have been rumors that the African Government is thinking about taxing the proceeds from foreign countries coming into the country from scambaits. They need to organize now to fight this tax.

Which government? Oh yeah, I forgot, Africa is a single country, and Mariam Abacha is running for president against Kofi Annan and Winnie Mandela.
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@leia

Oh indeed, however you play this, this is not something that should be rushed. If you get it up an running, others may be able to help you on different aspects of it. A lot will depend on how successful it is, but if you waste Lad time, it is a success.

--J.D.

leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got two more responses from my first ASEM send...imagine how it'll go once i have the flyer! Laughing

-V1ctor wrote back:
alright mak we watch i hope this is not aset up, but guys too much sha, any how we hope to get more info on this organisation. good luck

-and got this one from the "C0ca-C0la" company Wink (riiiight)

Please i go like JOIN where una head-office dey?,i think na 4 Naija.Who be treasurer and financial secretary?,if those positions are occupied am sorry i no go join.thanks.

LOL_sign

Update! Flyer ready to go!!!

I'll work on a mass ASEM, but pm me if you want it sent to any of your scammers

scampette
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~guineagirl,

The last I knew, scammers weren't scamming fellow Nigerians, etc. They were scamming foreigners, who sometimes unwittingly send their hard earned money into the country from which the scam was perpetuated. Scammer spends money in his own country, thus increasing the revenue coming into the country from outside sources. What was so hard about that?

And if said country (which ever one it is, I know there are many) decided to start a tax on scam proceeds somehow....that would add to the governments coffers. Right???

It's not rocket science. Laughing

scamp

Last edited by scampette on Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Scambaiting is what we do. Scamming is what scammers do.

Unfortunately, I doubt that scammers pay income tax. They would probably be shy of an idea involving the government.

That was a joke about the country of Africa. My frustration with the general lack of geographic knowledge I deal with in the US tends to come out. (Then again, many Africans I know think the US has 52 states and one time zone.)

Back to the original topic: it would be great if you could engineer a labor-management crisis between union members and ogas. Icing on the cake.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~scampette,

Believe it or not, scammers will scam anyone who they think will pay up - including their fellow countrymen.
Think about it. The lads mass-mail their crap out. They don't know who it's going to. Now and again, they're bound to send a letter to one of their own compatriots. If it's a visa scam offering a chance to get out of West Africa to a rich Western country there is a chance that an impoverished victim will take up the offer. The lad doesn't care. He's not worried about where the money is coming from. There's no difference between scamming someone from his native country to scamming a foriegner. All the lad cares about is the money and not where the victim lives.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gg wrote:
Back to the original topic: it would be great if you could engineer a labor-management crisis between union members and ogas. Icing on the cake.

Oh that would definitely be on the cards.

A lad general strike would be the ultimate Laughing
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What's the design of the official tattoo?

No doubt some type of pirate fish on bread?

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Image

Laughing

How about that?
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice Red. Something that says 419 union would be great. Something that proves they're criminals.

Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please i go like JOIN where una head-office dey?,i think na 4 Naija.Who be treasurer and financial secretary?,if those positions are occupied am sorry i no go join.thanks.

Hey! One volunteer for the post of Treasurer for the FUCWITS is far better than 20 pressed men!

At least there will be a guarantee that all his dealings will be "100% Risky Free"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic