SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Alligator
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just thought I would stop by and say �Hello�. Wonderful site, truly wonderful. Signed on a few days ago and have been reading like a madman � hooray.

I�ve been doing a spot of baiting on my own without really realizing it�. receiving the whole agenda of scam emails and then winding up the scammers, getting their blood pressure close to boiling point and slapping them about a bit. Boy�. do some of them get mad � hee hee. How wonderful. It makes me giggle so much. Very Happy

My technique to date has been very amateurish� utterly brutal, conniving, devious, scheming, lying, sneaky allied with the charms of Attila the Hun attending a Church tea party for over 80�s ladies.

Having read many of the posts and tips and the wonderful, wonderful baiting examples, I see I have a lot to learn and need to be somewhat subtler. What fun it is�

Regards, Mike.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Very Happy

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

If you haven't already, sign up for a MENTOR

The SCAMBAITING TIPS section should answer most baiting related questions questions.

Another useful link is the BAITING TOOLKIT

It's very handy, it includes all sorts of links and tips.

There are many experienced members, with a wealth of knowledge on the forums. If you're stuck, ask for help.

You get a few odd characters here, but they're generally harmless Razz

Watch out for Reprob8, Vicodin addict
Wink

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 419eater. I trust you read the stickies. Wink

Are you using your personal, private email address to wind up the scammers, or have you created different ones for that purpose? Very Happy

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Alligator
as said above and ask what you need to know, always PW around to help you there, be good to your mentor and they'll treat you good.

Have Fun and Bait safe

CU later Alligator ( You knew that was coming Laughing )

[/b]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Alligator Welcome

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Alligator
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back again.... Very Happy Many thanks for the welcome.

A while back I set up a number of 'dummy' emaill addys with some of the well known providers and generally make new addys as the situation dictates.

What I do to keep track of things is to use a spreadsheet... one sheet for each target so to speak. The contents adn comments are in date order and provide me with an instant overview of where things are. I reference that back to their MS Word file containing copies of the emails. Without this sort of mechanism I would get hopelessy lost Laughing My bwain is only little.

Yes...I'm reading the Hint & Tips along with the Tookit. All good, wonderful stuff. Very professional indeed.

Mike.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping That's what I like to read. Bravo, Mike! Very Happy

What kind of scams are you targeting? i.e. Lotto, Trunkbox, etc.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Alligator
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

419weasel wrote:
clapping That's what I like to read. Bravo, Mike! Very Happy

What kind of scams are you targeting? i.e. Lotto, Trunkbox, etc.

I'm not sure of the classifications as formally known on here at the moment but my two best ones on the go are individuals who have large sums of money and want someone to 'help' them claim it, the reward being I get 50% etc. With both these targets I am in the role of an elderly, semi-senile Pastor, who wants to help everyone in the Universe - hee hee. So you can imagine the number of mistakes I 'inadvertantly' make with their requests for this that and the other.

I prefer these types of target as I can also use my own, made up, semi-illiterate language. This is tremendous fun making up your own words and taking the p**s out of them without them realising it. I do like a good laugh Laughing

Other targets have been lottery scams and a couple of others who have been selling various bulk goods such as mobile phones and electronic items. I'm awaiting one person to send me a formal quote for a large order of Indian Food and Spices and so on along with his detailed price list and terms and conditions. Should keep him occupied for a few days hopefully. I'm not keen on this type as such at the moment as their seems to be a requirement for information and forms of various sorts. But we shall see. Very Happy

Regards, Mike.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, if I want to be the 419eater greeter I cant take a day of!

Anyway have a good time, may your baits be long and prosperous Very Happy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Alligator,
Welcome aboard the slipery slopes of 419eater.

I see the 'official' greeter has already been here. Laughing

Lot's of highly unpaid positions and openings in many "opportunities" are available.

Grab a bunch of your favorite beverage and such, kick back and read a lot, be entertained and further your education into so many other's ....hmmmm..... (shall we just say) unusual worlds and ideas.

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
FredFlinstone
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi and welcome to eater Very Happy

Cellphone (x4)

FredFlinstone = cool
Fred Flintstone = must die!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic