SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

FBI again

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a good ride recently with one lad, but that bait came to a final close yesterday after my character checked with the real bank and discovered that the lad was a scammer impersonating a real banker. There's nowhere to go after that, game's over.

But bless his heart, he just doesn't want to stop being tortured! Very Happy

my lad wrote:
i arrived Washington yesterday evening to pursue this case to a logical end and there will be no hidden places for you now.

He went on to say he filed a complaint with the FBI accusing me of murdering my late husband for his money. He even gave me the actual address of the FBI as proof! Wow!

So to paraphrase Cher, "the bait goes on."

my character wrote:
No! Not the FBI! Please, I'm begging you now, call them and withdraw your complaint! I'll do anything!

Please!

Hmm..... I haven't done ITV5 with this lad yet, maybe that's the next modality..... Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you contacted a lawyer yet? Maybe your lawyer could negotiate a deal so Susan doesn't have to go to Lompoc. How funny he wants to pursue this angle.

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
SumYunGai
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very funny. Most mugu wouldn't go within miles of a police station or courthouse, certainly not to report a crime. And the FBI is never gonna take a complaint e-mail coming from Nigeria seriously even if he had made the complaint.

Remember, every word that he types in his e-mails is a flat-out lie. But you could have some interesting fun with this. See if you can forward him a convincing e-mail from the FBI saying they have received the complaint and are in touch with Nigerian authorities to determine its source so that person can be extradited to the U.S. to face charges of filing a false claim with a federal agency.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I strongly disagree with SumYunGai's advice about forwarding your mugu a convincing email from the FBI - that would be a Federal offense - impersonating a Federal Agent or Agency...
Just run with it and get him off track/script. Start hurling insults and he'll get all discombobulated and you'll end up with some sig material. Twisted Evil
BTW - the FBI don't get involved with this kind of stuff - the Secret Service do and I know because I got them involved in various scams from the Phillipines a few years ago.
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Curse him out because you had a patrol car parked in front of your house for an hour. They're spying on you!

Or maybe the FBI came to question you and you gave them all your lads information. Laughing

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
SumYunGai
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

guymannemisis wrote:
that would be a Federal offense - impersonating a Federal Agent or Agency...

Oops. Yeah, that would be a no-no. Embarassed

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Who's going to complain, the lad?
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about you cooperate with the FBI, tell him you have called them and surrendered yourself.

Tell him they are now sifting through the emails and told you something about 419... that should throw him into a tailspin Laughing
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^I rather think begging to pay him off and a few rounds of 1tvt5 would be far more painful. Set the questions high enough, and when he fails, it is just a matter of the FBI have him on a "watch list"--"now you will have to complete MORE of the questions," even fill out documents.

Let him squirm a few more weeks.

--J.D.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah, but depends on whether the bait is over or not like he said. If this lad is just letting off steam he's probably well and truly twigged he's not getting a cent. Ahh well, it'll be fun no matter what!
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like it's worth at least trying for some . If he doesn't take the bait then Red's idea sounds hilarious.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's no way this lad is going to believe me if I say there's a police car outside my house, or that the FBI has called me. He knows he's bluffing. The only hope is to make him believe that I believe his stupid story, and that I'm willing to pay him to call off the dogs. I told him yesterday that the (real) bankers said he was a 419 scammer. His only hope now is to blackmail me. But -- he didn't respond to my email so I think he twigged that I wasn't seriously worried. Too bad, I'd love to send him on yet more wild goose chases after all I put him through. Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ lol, no no, i meant that you tell him that you were so worried that YOU called the FBI to turn yourself in, not that they're outside.

If you can keep him going, however, probably not the best route to take.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, I misunderstood. Embarassed Actually, that could be a funny modality. If he doesn't answer me tomorrow I'll toss that one at him. Why not? I'd love to keep this idiot on the string for even a few more days. I had so much fun with him that I hate to lose such a choice lad.....

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ thats the thing i love about baiting, you never really lose them (unless they lose their account) because you can just rinse and repeat from another addy and start all over again with more difficulties.

Next time you could be a beer farmer (it grows like pumpkins right?) who keeps getting drunk off his crops before every email and so he always sends the WU to "Mr. Pringles" Laughing
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^Thanks! I needed that laugh.

Someone could probably get the old BBC "April Fools" video of the "spaghetti harvesters"--people harvesting the spaghetti from trees. Someone could be a spaghetti harvester!

Anyways, try seeing if you can pay him off. Even if he only wastes a day in 1tv5 hell, it is one day he is not scamming.

--J.D.

SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
i meant that you tell him that you were so worried that YOU called the FBI to turn yourself in, not that they're outside.

That could be quite funny Laughing

Either that, or go where you've already lead and develop a serious case of paranoia. Tell him about the black car you saw on your street, then the other black car that looked like it at the grocery, and how the guys cutting your neighbor's lawn today weren't Robbie and Joe, but some guys you've never seen before who LOOKED at you when you were leaving the house... Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Juan^

As my sig shows, the mugus love to call in the Feds as a threat.

To the Lads I pose under as many identities as I want, but I don't portray myself as someone from a real Govt/State/Municipal/County agency for various reasons of course.

I have however created my own official Govt personae who works in the Dept of Inuendo, National Satirical Dept., etc. No qualms by me about doing that.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
BarneyG
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My advice:

1. Try to "pay" him off - few rounds of 1TV5 Laughing

or

2. Call his bluff, tell him you've (or your friend) called FBI and they didn't know anything, no complain, no nothing... but they were willing to investigate HIM instead as he's probably 419 scammer.

Twisted Evil

Mrs. Damirez (Lottery scam): That sums up your person as been fraudulent. Our legal team have been instructed to bring criminal charges against you in the EU court.
Mrs. Damirez: We are just sick and tired with this cat and mouse game you have forced us into.
Mary Ray: the Investigation Authority will be after you and you know what that means.
Ogomegbunam:is there at any time or point in the future a need or requisition for blood ritual?
Safari x3
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately, it would appear that my begging email didn't sway him. I think he took it as mockery rather than pleading. No response today. Sad

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hooray! I just got an email from the FBI (from one of their many Yahoo accounts, of course):

FBI Investigations wrote:
Dear Madam,

We are processing a petition/application to effect your arrest submitted here by one Chief Jeremiah Omoyeni and Morris Hark for false claim and intent to defraud some banks to the tune of US$32,500,000.00.

The application have been processed and your case file has been submitted to the office of the director,Federal Bureau of Investigation to append his signature and issue your arrest warrant any moment from now.

We can only withdraw your case file from the director's office before he would sign it if you can pay the sum of US$18,500.00 referral fee today through western union immediately to the name of;

MR.MICHAEL ARNOLD,

NEW YORK.

Be guided accordingly,

Laughing

Edit: I just noticed the return address says "Sandra Hilton" but "she" signed it as "Lillian Smith Hilton."

I just replied:

my character wrote:
Please, is all this really necessary? I really was told by the bank that Mr. Omoyeni was a scammer, It's not my fault if they gave me inaccurate information. I wasn't trying to do anything illegal! Honest, I was working in good faith, just trying to collect a contract payment that was owed to my late husband. I never intended any fraud! This really is not my fault. Can't you please just cancel the warrant? I don't want to be arrested! This is just awful, I'm so worried. Please, I'm begging you, can't you just let the matter drop? I promise I won't do anything to cause trouble for Mr. Omoyeni again.

I don't want to be too quick to make the payment...

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
johnny5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes it's well known that the FBI use Yahoo and WU Rolling Eyes

If you do pay up, don't forget to remind them about the security protocols... of course being the FBI they woula already know them all Very Happy

Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
You are a mind-reader! Very Happy When I do finally pay up I plan to use ITV5, when the lad screams I'll remind him of basic security issues for all government payments. Of course I have to use ITV5! Duh! Any FBI agent knows that! Laughing

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

guymannemisis wrote:
I strongly disagree with SumYunGai's advice about forwarding your mugu a convincing email from the FBI - that would be a Federal offense - impersonating a Federal Agent or Agency...
Good call guymannemisis!!! Shocked

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, my begging and pleading didn't work, the FBI won't let me off the hook that easily:

FBI Investigations wrote:
We are not here for a child's play and to cancel the warrant of arrest,you must send the afore-mentioned amount as directed otherwise,you are going to face the wrath of the law.

So of course I had no choice but to comply:

my character wrote:
Listen, I'm really very sorry. I didn't intend to create any trouble, all I wanted was to get money that was owed to my late husband. I do not want any trouble with the law!

I have just sent the fee that you requested. I made the payment through Western Union but they said that due to Federal Homeland Security regulations all payments sent to Government agents must be sent by secure method. Therefore they cannot give a control number to customers, only to the receiver. You must go to (ITV5 website) and enter this Security Verification Code:
<snip>
Then they'll ask you some questions to verify that you're permitted to receive the payment and then you'll get the number.

Please get the warrant canceled immediately, and let me go in peace! I promise I won't cause any trouble in the future, ever.

They logged in twice answered one question, and disappeared. We'll see if anything happens today but I suspect they decided I'm a joker...

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic