SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Burning WU Modality

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just wanted to publicly thank Herb Sewell and everyone who helped on the burning WU modality. It has worked out beyond my wildest expectations.

After providing my mugu with a photo (whipped up by Herb) of a burning WU, he became convinced that all records of the funds that I had paid at the WU, to send to him, was lost. After all, the WU receipt I had was too blurry to read, and all the records of the WU office were charred.

However, he was pleased to learn that, due to diligent efforts, WU officials were able to reconstruct MOST of the MCTN number. They were only lacking three digits . . . if my math is right, there are 1,000 potential combinations of those three digits standing between my mugu and the money.

According to my mugu, he has been trying combinations of those digits without success. I suspect he did so on line, but I hope he has been standing at a WU office trying to work out the right sequence. I hope he tried all 1,000. I am very pleased by his effort, regardless.

Giving up on WU, he has now sent me banking details for a direct deposit to his account. (Details forwarded to Alan, of course). I anticipate future problems with the banking transaction.

Thanks again to Herb and everyone else who helped to make this possible.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down

Top work as always Bruin, what a bait!
You and your helpers done good. Cool

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, can you send me your burning WU pic? That sounds like a wonderful modality. Twisted Evil
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are several to choose from, posted on the board on July 8. Use the search button at the top of the page to search for the terms fire and WU. Limit the search to the past month (you can also limit the search to messages posted by me).

You should have no trouble finding it.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was out of town for 2 weeks and just got back a day or two ago so I missed the pics. Thanks Smile
Mr. Green
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one, BRUIN!

(And I guess the next thing to explain is that the three missing digits weren't actually in sequence... ooops. Razz Very Happy )
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

love it!!!! must use it now. Twisted Evil

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, the next step is to introduce the corrupt banker who wants a piece of the action - - or else he is going to blow the whistle on the scammer to his alleged victim.

Bruin

South Africa

Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the props, I love photochopping.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update - My corrupt banker has written the mugu and said "I know you are a scammer. Your victim is stupid and very rich. He will do what I tell him to do. Cut me in for 50% and I can get you a big weekly account transfer, every week, for a long time. If you don't cut me in - I am going to tell the victim you are a scammer."

I was overjoyed to receive an e-mail from the scammer just now accepting the proposal.

Unfortunately for the mugu, he is about to learn the meaning of the phrase "chop your dollar" as the corrupt banker realizes that the the mugu is no longer an essential part of this scam. . .

Bruin

South Africa

Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work BRUIN!

I must try the burning WU modality now!

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehehe, every WU in the developed world is about to catch on fire by the sounds of it.

Great bait Bruin, I love the corrupt banker angle. Perhaps the lad should join Leia's Sc4mmers Uni0n for better representation! Laughing
Franc28
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tread carefully with those burning pictures. If old ladies can be treated like terrorists and have their civil rights suspended for having an unauthorized plastic knife, I imagine that pictures of burning WUs may be considered as a terrorist threat in our new police state.

Fighting the forces of censorship and getting his sig deleted by admins since 1989.
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

a) The knife wasn't plastic
b) It was an airport security issue which has nothing to do with this thread
c) This story is over 2 years old
Rolling Eyes

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you even know what a police state is? Rolling Eyes

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How many times do we need to tell you to knock off the political soapboxing, Franc28?

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pure genius, Bruin! Good work! Wink

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, the latest development is that the corrupt banker, Jonathan, has written the mugu that (a) I had dinner with the victim last night; (b) he is more stupid and more wealthy than I imagined; (c) I talked him in to sending 20,000 Euros to you, and explained that this would be the first of a number of payments - - he has lots of money and is cool with that; (d) we will both be rich; THEN - - (e) I suddenly realized I don't need to share with you; (f) I got on the victim's computer and blocked all your e-mail accounts; (g) when I got home, I opened new e-mail accounts in your name, and sent e-mail to the victim that "you" had to change e-mail servers these are "your" new accounts; and (h) I, Jonathan, will keep all the money.

I hope the mugu tries to reestablish contact with Mark (the victim). I can see a war developing between the mugu and the corrupt banker for control of this victim.

Bruin

South Africa

jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bruin, you are a genius.

I...

I just can't say it any other way.

bow_down

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ nice work Bruin.

I think I can smell the smoke from the local village WU where I stay on my summer travels... Twisted Evil

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Genius, pure genius.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic