SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass Befriending

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I took the "mass insult" list and did a 180 ! The mass lad befriending ! I sent this message a lad sent Me once:
Quote:
guy u be gee man like me i hail

I am getting back a bunch of friendly messages like:
Quote:
guy

thanks man where u they incase of any contact.

Quote:
cool we can work as one i am in spain

I plan to pose as a lowlife in the states, since I have no interest in trying to speak igbo. All ideas considered, let Me know how You would do this.

Last edited by Herb Sewell on Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's exciting!

I kind of think this "inner circle" thing could be one of the best modalities scam-baiters can do in the ultimate goal of attempting to "protect the populace". You know...says me, anyway. Embarassed

But seriously - well done. Maybe in time you can get them to share their current victims with you and give them to the Mods to warn. If you appear fairly intelligent with a good grasp of English the lads might want to use you in their scams, which of course is great for you.

You could attempt to appear enterprising by asking for all the maga's e-mails they currently have going - so you know not to scam the same ones. Like you're doing THEM a favor by trying to keep separate.

You know enough, obviously, to be careful about educating them. Perhaps you could even go about "un-educating" them?

"Oh yeah...all the documents you make should ALL use 3D text and be in hot pink. It's a new standard for most official documents now..." Wink

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree that this is a good modality as it put you in the inner circle. However you have to be very careful not to actually become the lad's willing assistant. Certainly a mass email would be a good recruiting tool but lad management with this modality can be very time-consuming. I find that I can only properly manage 2 or 3 at a time.

Also, remember that most lads aren't actually stupid. So they will set you tests to see if their good fortune is real. You will need to be ready for this which means that you can manage only a few at any one time.

I would also suggest that there should be someone who is not involved with the bait to oversight what is going on.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about becoming a check mule Herb? The lads love middlemen in the US.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got another suggestion for a mass mail-out. Send the lads an email from the FBI telling them that an email has been intercepted saying that a contract has been taken out on his life and he is now in great danger. Then go on to tell him that he must not go to the internet cafe, stay at home etc.

An alternative would be to say that his email is being monitored and he is a suspected scammer and then send various newspaper articles where scammers have been convicted and sent to the slammer for long periods of time.

The basic idea is to scare the lads into going straight.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is on. My character is a cuban in So. FL who scams a little here and there and wastes the rest of his day womanizing and getting high. He laughs at the scammers who want to work with him, but just wanted to say hi and throw props their way. He is a little curious about little things here and there and would like to visit their countries, but has no papers, no passport, and no worries.

I don't think any scammer is going to be the least bit thrown by some fake and empty threat via any e-mail. My goal is to befriend betray, and learn. I have no problems handling hundreds of check scammers, so I don't think I will have any problems with 5-10 fake friends. As to checkmuling? I think I'll pass on that. LOL

My replies look mainly like this:
Quote:
i am in usa, i jus see u mail,,, not bad, not great ha ha i work scam 1,, 2 a month then *******gangster language snipped**********

what conscience nutured by truth? n please dont be lie to me just youself ha ha

Last edited by Herb Sewell on Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ why does a cuban american speak pidgin?
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was kind of wondering that myself. A great idea though, to infiltrate the lads as much as possible. There's one baiter on here who is pretending to be an Oga and has a whole pile of lads working for them (or so they think). That's fairly impressive.

Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red: I thought is would come across as an americanized juvenile/urban/wannabe thug talk. Like some smart-assed kid, we'll see. I got the idea from reading a few posts on the subject. I edited it to try and keep the offensive words to a minimum.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ahhh gotcha!

Lol, l33t spk? hahaha ok.

Well, looking forward to hearing the results, should be good! Very Happy
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a scam letter in my "befriending bait" inbox. It looks like a lad is testing me, maybe, maybe not. I will not be answering it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic