SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Worst mixed or regular drink!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Luckily, I was just a beer swiller at the time. My ex wife decided to whip up a pitcher of screwdrivers. ( Twisted Evil ) This was in a very old adobe ranch house. A suitable ceramic pitcher was found. While the light was quickly fading, ingredients were added, and stirred well. The other 3 enjoyed their drinks, and I drank beer. Once the pitcher was done, the ex went to make more, Twisted Evil Twisted Evil then a scream. We all ran into the adobe. There was a mouse carcass in the bottom of the vessel Exclamation I'll let you figure out the moral of the story for yourselves.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ewww!!!

There are so many 'horror' stories out there!

The only one I have was when my small person was about 5yrs old and I took her to a 'Brewers Fayre' I think they're called, or is it a Toby something, anyway, she had the childresn meal of spaghetti bolognaise.
Half way through eating it (I was chatting to a friend) she said "Mummy, I don't like this" I turned to look at her and she had her fingers in her mouth (as kids tend to do).
Next thing, she pulled out of her mouth a piece of soft plastic that was about 6" long and 1" thick!!
No one in the restaraunt (ie staff) were interested and still tried to charge me for the meal!!
In the end, coz I was so pissed off with their attitude, I informed health and safety.
After about 3 months of letter writing and complaining, what did I get in return...?
A bloody free meal voucher for the same restaraunt!!!

Pretty Rose

pony
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IBTLS (in before the law students)

What you experienced was the founding case of modern tort law:

Donoghue v Stephenson (D v S for those in the know).

You should sue your wife and claim damages! Laughing

That said... no reason not to keep drinking... in fact... more reason to drink! I'm concerned that she didn't wash out the jug... remind me never to accept an invitation to your place for dinner Razz Very Happy
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dead mice don't drink much and who cares about the flavor pellets or the mouse twinkle that the little critter did in the bottom of the pitcher after it climbed in and before it died. The thing I would worry about is what the acid did to the lead glaze in the pitcher.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Many a year ago, an idiot friend getting over a break-up that came one year too late.

I offered to take him to a place I knew but he was all excited about "passing for 21" or some such nonsense. So he went out and bought the booze.

Captain Morgan Spice Rum.

"What will we do with this?" I asked.

"We can make Rum-Cokes!" he chirped.

"Have ye bought said Coke?" I enquired.

"No, but we can get it from a machine. . . ."

"From . . . . a . . . machine . . . on . . . a weekend?"

"Weeellll. . . ."

I figure it is "his party" as he runs off in search of this wonderful Coke.

I put the kettle on.

He returns with:

. . .

. . .

. . . wait for it . . .

. . .

. . . Grape Fanta.

Yes.

Captain Morgan Spice Rum and Grape Fanta

He mixed the two and started drinking. Me? I was overcome by a sudden case of kuru or something. "I will just have . . . tea." He encountered some acne ravag'd skank in his Journey, so he followed her off.

I grabbed the trash can.

I found he had made it one flight of stairs. I placed his head in said can and allowed him to expel his concoction.

You may close the thread now. . . .

--J.D.

full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kind of reminds me of the following joke only you had a mouse:

An englishman is in a bar and a fly lands in his beer. He walks out of the bar.

A Scotsman is in a bar and a fly lands in his beer. He picks it up out of the beer, smashes the fly violently on the bar, and then chugs his beer.

An Irish man is at the bar and a fly lands in his beer. He picks it up by the wings, starts shaking it, and begins yelling "SPIT IT OUT!!! SPIT IT OUT YAH THIEF!!!!"

No bad drinking experiences... unless you count coors in the mix of beer (AKA: Colorado Cow Piss).
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First got pissed on Cherry Brandy in a block of flats.

I know what vomit does over the course of a 17 storey plummet Exclamation

Purple Flower
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Home brew for me. Turns out we overestimated how much sugar should be used and accidentally ramped the alcohol percentage up to 15%... we were rooted.
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine was mixing several small bottles (1/2 pints) of peppermint schnappes and many beers. (two of us and two 12packs, beer for beer and my friend didn't like pepermint to start with) Store owner got really mad when on the third resupply run in less than a couple of hours, I somehow accidently "painted" the front door this weird looking greenish color. And for some odd reason, haven't cared much for the smell of peppermint since then.

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thunderbird (white wine with a not so subtle hint of petroleum) and Lightning (cheapest Cider around, tastes like goo). It's like drinking from a fuel tank but it gets the job done.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was being really cheap and bought some MD 20/20 and then tried to mix it.... nuff said.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the good old days, when I was a student, my housemates & I tried homebrewing some bitter from a cheap kit. Never quite turned out right though - looked like someone had been sick in a bucket & took the lumpy bits out. There was a pub at the end of the road which sold 4-pint takeaway jugs (brown plastic). We bought a few of these, emptied the good stuff out of them & filled them with our brew, then took them to parties where we could leave them on the communal booze table & drink the good stuff. We stopped getting invited to parties after a while. Rolling Eyes

Some years later, I made 10 gallons of elderflower wine - picked the elderflowers from a field near a local farm. Threw the lot away when the farmer appeared in the local paper having been caught burning toxic waste!

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In college we used to make a drink called "Skip and Go Naked" -- (from memory): cheap beer, frozen Minute Maid limeaid mix, vodka -- mix in a large cooler with ice cubes to get really cold.

Tasted good at the time. Confused

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don wrote:
Lightning (cheapest Cider around, tastes like goo).

I used to drink Pulse cider from the local Spar back about 10 years or so. It was on offer, �2 for a 4 pack, buy one get one free. That stuff was pure evil in a green can.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just one from my memory of quaffing fine arrays of beers.
8 pints of mild then chased down with a pint of red witch (pernod,cider and blackcurrant juice)
i went home wearing someone else's legs and of course emptied my stomach contents in the house.
never touch a red witch since.

Wink

@joetam atleast there was the whole mouse in the pitcher!!!

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ 4 pints of Boddingtons followed by 4 pints of draught Old Tom. Allegedly I walked home with a plank, convinced it was my best friend. Ahh the carefree days of higher (?) education. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just been turfing for a german beer that my wife brought back from
her short stay in germany and found this brill beer site.

beers from all over the world,check it out all you quaffers

http://www.beersofeurope.co.uk/acatalog/

enjoy

Wink

Death man walking.
Miss Behaving
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Singapore Sling

The one I tried was luminous pink and tasted vile, like cherry-flavoured mouthwash. My poor (male) friend ordered one and had to a. drink it and b. put up with being teased about his 'big pink fruity girl drink'.

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stop it already. Lock the thread. I'm losing all respect for the posters.

Now having said that, here's a recipe from my freshman days.
Mix-
Two gallons of Hawaiian Punch Concentrate (Makes 10 gallons of red punch, but don't add water.),
Twenty gallons of the Pride of Cucamunga (The stuff the Grateful Dead sang about, $0.50/gal),
Two gallons rot gut vodka,
10 oranges, sliced.
Twenty pound block of ice.

Reading back the notes to self from the next day, there's a notation to not hurl on one's own shoes.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing

I thought we were talking about gross stuff, not just getting bevvied up, because I don't get bevvied up....

Except for the time when my very good friend was driving me home in her little 850 mini and I thought it was a hilarious idea to moon a police car.

The window was open.

We got pulled up. I fell out of the car and couldn't get my breath I was laughing so much. She got breathalised, I got a date Wink

Pretty Rose

pony
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ iMike, Do they still sell Old Tom in half pints from a small barrel on the bar? Had about 3 pints once as a student, i remember not being able to feel my mouth anymore came as a surprise...

Never found a drink I couldn't drink, though the Tia Maria left over at the end of a party could give my chucking up muscles a workout.

Not as vile as the mouse, but the fag end hitting your teeth at the bottom of the beer can, and realizing you got mixed up over which can was the ashtray sticks in my mind.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the spirit of Trainspotting...

(and for the record this is a very long time ago.)

I remarked to a mate there nothing tasted worse than dragging on a spliff that had gone out.

He replied that I'd obviously not had "roach tea". It seems that's when you smoke your entire stash before bedtime. Then the next morning, desperate for a hit, you take all the dead ends from the night before, brew them up in hot water and drink it.

He was right, I've never been anything like that desperate.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Wow! Wish I had thought of that. Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG

Shocked

that must be the pits

Death man walking.
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Myers 151 + eggnogg @ 50/50 = absolutely poisonous.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic