SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very Interesting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the record, I am no lad hugger, I think this is obvious. This response just intrigued me.

Baiter calv1n_klein and I are working together on a bait. We have a particular job offer going. Well, the scammer replies with the following:

Quote:
I'm interested. Though a means to an end,i really am not proud of what i am doing here and would'nt mind doing something more reasonable.

So, at least some are not proud of what they are doing. Does that mean I am not baiting him/her? Absolutely not. I want to show him/her exactly what he/she do to the victims. I might just come clean at the end and tell the mugu they have been baited. So they will JUST how unreasonable it is.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, probe him to find out what exactly it is that he is not so proud of... Wink

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That just means he isn't making enough money. Wink

I've come across lads who express remorse as well -- but rare is the lad who hates it enough to seriously try something else. Let's face it -- the risk to reward ratio in scamming is just too low -- while many won't make much of anything off of it -- they get to sit around in A/C typing -- which I would imagine beats hard labor or pounding on doors trying to find a job (which are understandably in short supply).

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The expression of remorse is closely followed by a request for cash, in my experience.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will this job offer require any travel per chance? Laughing

See if he can find pride in what he does elsewhere....

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
We have a particular job offer going.

Would that be filling urine jugs on the comercial bus? Very Happy

Next to Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" and that one about semen donation, yours is my favorite trophy sig on the whole joint.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

callum wrote:
Will this job offer require any travel per chance? Laughing

Geez, you guys must think I am really unreliable or something. I am trying to offer them a legit job and you think I am going to send them running about. But yes, the job requires 25-50% travel. Twisted Evil

The sadness continues on Rolling Eyes :

Quote:
Africans are honest people but poverty makes us do so many sh!t and i must tell you that i find this offer as a chance and i might even contribute in other aspect of your...

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic