SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Idea Has anyone tried contacting the BBC or Hollywood to turn this into a Sit-Com or a Movie? Wink

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Jamie Fox or Eddie Murphy to play 3d?
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Second the recommendation that a summary begin with a "cast of characters."

--J.D.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The False Italian wrote:
PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
meanwhile, here's Ed's ID card from his meat pie salesman days.

Well, he can restart his career in Saudi Arabia anytime. From what I've heard the pork pie market there is still in its infancy.

TFI, that is truly evil!! I could send him there with some catalogues of pork pie products, and complementary miniature bottles of whisky. Laughing

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Jarod Cain
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another longtime lurker here I still haven't decided if I want to start baiting yet, but I'm sorely tempted, especially the more stories I read. I've found great amusement with this thread over the past couple of days and thought I'd also say thank you.

A couple quick questions, keep in mind though that I haven't been able to listen to all the audio over the last 20 pages since I'm at work right now.

First, how exactly is 4my calling 3d, and if she still has her phone, why haven't the slavers taken it away?

Second, have we decided on an official response from Uncle 0zzie yet or is that just on the backburner while you guys concentrate on finding out current events?

Great work and thanks for the laughs. I'm looking forward to listening to the last few audio tracks when I get home in a couple of hours. Smile

Edit:
If you guys are going to try to put together a legible archive of the bait I suggest you put it together like the script of a play. You start out with a cast of characters which will include who they were played by, then go into a quick timeline summary. After that I'd probably just go with a "greatest hits" email series starting from the beginning to the present, possibly with commentary from everyone involved.
-J-

"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I have received another email from Ed.

Quote:
Dear
This procedures involved in the XXXXXXXXXX is going to take time..Like I've warned,we don't time..They are going to sell to moslem cleric in Kano by next week..How will you if after everything you find out that Amy is truly in danger but we didn't act in time to save her..I suggest you should go ahead and make a report to the FBI or the American Embassy.In the main time,I will still carry out your XXXXXXXXXXXX..I await your XXXXXXX and instructions.Note,time is not on our side..Amy is in grave danger..We act fast to save her.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

Ed has received a response from Father John. And well....let's just say - - it should get interesting from here!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
4.2 million scammers. Wow that's a scary thought

Wonder if they have a union...

That would be a great mass bait, trying to unionize scammers...but for someone more organized than me Very Happy

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ you know what... as crackpot as that sounds... that may be a brilliant bait!

Are you a Scammer?
Do you feel that you are getting ripped off by your Oga?
Ever feel like you're a big man in a small boy's world?
Want to be treated equally and get benefits?
Then you need to join the W35t Afr1c4n Sc4mm3r5 Un10n!

Union fees payable by Money Gram only

Last edited by Red on Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ Brother 3d MUST be proposed as shop steward!
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Of course, the Union *must* have registration rolls... and lists of victims to ensure that scammers don't unfairly take one another's business away. And wouldn't the authorities love a file like that... Shocked

Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HomerJFong wrote:
Let me know when it is time for @my's daddy, En0s, to call

Only problem with this is that Amy's dad cut her off and lives in Nevada. He might actually look that up since he's been looking at old emails.
I still think we need someone to call him up and scream at him in psuedo Lithuanian repeating "Ozzi" occasionally.
If you think Ed needs a bit of a push, I can email him as the drag00ns. I was looking at old info and I think I know his real address. I'll not do it unless requested because it might backfire and he'll go to ground.
Also he seems to think that Amy's being bought by a cleric even though I never told him who in Kano bought her. However, I could tell him what diabolical things the cleric has in store for Amy.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, the thing I find really disturbing is that the idea of a woman being sold to a cleric in the North doesn't sound too outrageous to Ed.

Then again, not much does...

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
CerealMom
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking the same thing...that it does not seem unusual to 3d and he must have some knowledge of this practice of clerics purchasing virgins in Kano.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that the Drag00ns should put Amy up for auction on Fleabay or another free auction site, get 3d bidding away backed by money from the F4ther obviously he will be out bid and have to beg for more money to bid again and every time have to prove his worth Smile

You could have it as a really obscure auction with code words that only 3d and the cleric knew.
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@PDS, one of the things I find interesting is that he seems willing to go to Kano. One of the things I found out about the lads is that they _really_ hate the thought of going to the north. It's very fundementalist and I think they're afraid of getting their hands cut off or something. Even lads willing to go on safari for me are not willing to go there.

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a dangerous place for a non-muslim from Harcourt, for sure. The animosities are both religious and tribal I think, and go right back to the Biafran war. Perhaps someone can correct me if I'm wrong in this. It's a decidedly dodgy place for Ed to be throwing his weight around.

leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
^^^ you know what... as crackpot as that sounds... that may be a brilliant bait!

Are you a Scammer?
Do you feel that you are getting ripped off by your Oga?
Ever feel like you're a big man in a small boy's world?
Want to be treated equally and get benefits?
Then you need to join the West African Scammers Union!

Union fees payable by Money Gram only

Ya know, maybe I will send that off as an ASEM...curious to see if I get anything off script...and if so I'll think about what to do next

eta: I did Laughing

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again

Last edited by leia on Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
It's a decidedly dodgy place for Ed to be throwing his weight around.

Oh stop it! You're making me chuckle evily and the boss is wondering what's up.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It should be pretty easy for Ed to get into some real trouble then. Perhaps if we find out the places he really really doesn't want to go to... and then mysteriously one of those will end up being exactly where Amy is transferred to after a while. The 7 Dragons could stay on the move around northern Nigeria with Ed following them one step at a time.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ If 3d can handle dubai, singapore and the 7 dragoooons i think he'll be alright in Kano Very Happy
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmm - scammers union - don't get me started Red! Idea Laughing

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mutual support, community, sense of brotherhood and all that? Lads are into competition and fast bucks. A strike would be good, though. Smile

callum wrote:

Oh stop it! You're making me chuckle evily and the boss is wondering what's up.

You heartless scoundrel. In fact, shame on all of you. Hasn't this poor boy been punished enough?

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is terrible! You all are thinking about sending this guy to a place where he might be killed! You are all horrible people!
Oh.... my meds kicked in, what were we talking about?

pony
leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mutual support, community, sense of brotherhood and all that? Lads are into competition and fast bucks. A strike would be good, though.

I don't know....one seems interested Surprised I sent off a mass e-mail yesterday and actually got this back today from a "Dr. V1t0r G0dwin":

"very body is Oga now my brother, who and who are calling for this group and what si their agenda, where do they hold their meeting. Scmmer Union Ke, Omo i need to know more, but i don't have oga, every body who wish to be a member must be allowed to join i think so."

Yes, everyone who wishes to be a member must be allowed to join! I sent him some quick bs about what the union is about...I'll see if he resonds back again and if so will move/create this in the proper place 'cause this is all about 3d's glory and misadventures of course Laughing

I fear, though, a union will involve multiple forms, fees, of course we need a logo, a union rep....I think I have a new bait. And hopefully I can get V1ct0r to do alot of work for the cause typing Twisted Evil

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As we know, the Lads love gangs, what with their Buccanneers and so on. I must admit, I'd give a lot to see Lads wandering round Lagos with parrots on their shoulders, going "Aaarrh, Jim lad!"

Could they submit to genuine Pirate articles?:
Quote:
I. The Captain is to have two full Shares; the [quarter] Master is to have one Share and one Half; The Doctor, Mate, Gunner and Boatswain, one Share and one Quarter.

II. He that shall be found guilty of taking up any Unlawfull Weapon on Board the Privateer or any other prize by us taken, so as to Strike or Abuse one another in any regard, shall suffer what Punishment the Captain and the Majoirty of the Company shall see fit.

III. He that shall be found Guilty of Cowardice in the time of Ingagements, shall suffer what Punishment the Captain and the Majority of the Company shall think fit.

IV. If any Gold, Jewels, Silver, &c. be found on Board of any Prize or Prizes to the value of a Piece of Eight, & the finder do not deliver it to the Quarter Master in the space of 24 hours he shall suffer what Punishment the Captain and the Majority of the Company shall think fit.

V. He that is found Guilty of Gaming, or Defrauding one another to the value of a Ryal of Plate, shall suffer what Punishment the Captain and the Majority of the Company shall think fit.

VI. He that shall have the Misfortune to loose a Limb in time of Engagement, shall have the Sum of Six hundred pieces of Eight, and remain aboard as long as he shall think fit.

VII. Good Quarters to be given when Craved.

VIII. He that sees a Sail first, shall have the best Pistol or Small Arm aboard of her.

IX. He that shall be guilty of Drunkenness in time of Engagement shall suffer what Punishment the Captain and Majority of the Company shall think fit.

X. No Snaping of Guns in the Hould.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic