SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

YOU ARE A DAUGHTER OF MERMAID

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. I suggest that Juan gets that "Baiting Guru" title replaced with "Daughter of a Mermaid" for this one.
Great stuff.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, she hasn't gone away but she's running out of steam:

Quote:
DEAD SUSAN , ALREADY IN THE GRAVE-YARD .

POOR SUSAN, YOU DON'T HAVE ORDINARY PHONE NUMBER, YET U CLAIM YOU HAVE ESTATES LEFT BY YOUR HUSBAND . YOU ARE A CHURCH-RAT POOR OLD WOMAN AM SORRY FOR YOU AND THE USELESS CHUKWU .

IS YOUR SICKNESS OVER ? I KNOW AND I KNOW, YOU CAN'T RESIST THE PUNISHMENT .THEN FURNISH WITH ONLINE FON NUMBER HOLIGAN WOMAN.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
MommaBates
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What about Persephone posing as the Susan the half mermaid HOLYGAN? She could break out in gurgles every now and then. Very Happy
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That will be well worth the skype credit Very Happy

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good lord. I think you did some serious damage. this is my favourite thread.

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, this is a necro but since I'm the OP I think it's okay. Very Happy I think this is an interesting and bizarre update.

The bait referred to in this thread is dead, alas. It would seem that the lads decided "Linda" was right and they simply disappeared on me. But while it was still working, two other lads suddenly popped up. I have no idea how they got my info but they had all the details on the fund and tried desperately to win me over. I screwed one of them with ITV5. The other lad is in Indonesia (verified repeatedly by his IP), claiming to be "on assignment" from the original bank in Nigeria (the fund of course was inexplicably in Indonesia...).

I jerked him around for weeks, then Usman chopped my payments and taunted the lad. Things got explosive in the past few days. Twisted Evil

This morning I received this gem, with an address something like "sayditruth4urlife@..." It's not signed but it has to be my old friend Linda coming back again. Once again it's HUGE FONT and the "dane gun" is back. Laughing

nutjob wrote:
YOU DAUGHTER OF EVIL,I LEARNT YOU HAVE STARTED YOUR WITCHCRAFTCY IN INDONESIA.

WHEN WILL YOU FORBID PASTERING AND CLUSTERING PEOPLES LIFE OVER WHAT YOU KNOW YOU DID NOT DO,THIS WAS HOW YOU DID IN GHANA AND LEFT PEOPLE WITH CONFUSION,NOW YOU ARE REPEATING IT BECAUSE YOU WERE LEFT FOR MERCY,OK I WILL NOW EXACTLY DEAL WITH YOU IF YOU ARE A HUMAN BEIGN,THEN IF YOU ARE A SPIRIT THE BEST,I WILL ENGAGE YOU WITH PRACTICAL WAR IN THE REALM OF THE SPIRITS,BEFORE IT WILL BRING YOUR MATTER BEFORE THE 333,666,777 AND THE 999's,VERY STUPID APE LIKE YOU ARE,WHITE PIG.

THE MORTAR OF THE DANE GUN WILL STRIKE YOU WITH INFIRMITIES,AND MOST OF ALL PARALYSIS.BIG FOOL WILL YOU LIVE PEOPLE ALONE AND STOP BEEN STUPID,WE HAVE KNOWN YOUR ACT,YOU KILL YOUR SO CALLED STUPID HUSBAND FOR YOU TO ENRICH HIM,BUT STILL NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU,VAMPIRE

What's so wonderful is that even though it appears she realized I've baited this other clown, she still can't understand why. The whole concept of baiting is incomprehensible to them -- why would I do something if there's no gain in it? Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Willbored
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some awesome abuse in this thread. Does it count double if it doesn't come from someone you are actually baiting??

Have you considered trying to cut her in on the deal?

Perhaps the suggestion of dollars be too great to resist!!
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you're off her christmas card list, Juan. Some beautiful quotes in there, original, too! Step on her toes again, while she's still fuming. Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more nice quotes Juan, she truly is a gift that keeps on giving. I also suggest you twist the knife on her some more. I doubt she will top her Daughter of Mermaid comment but it is worth a shot.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask her if she's still with her loser boyfriend. That should get a nice reaction.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What have I got to lose? Nothing. So I just sent her an email. I didn't use my character's address, instead I used my Usman account. She presumably knows about Usman from the chopped lad. From all her emails to date, it is very obvious that she's extremely superstitious. I may as well prey on that. I attached a picture of a fetish devil, Olokun, and sent the following curse:

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHA !!DI SMALL BABY IS CRYIN !HAHAHA !! FOOOOOLOOLLLLLL!!!!!
HA !MUGUN , I ALWAYS SABI EFRITIN U DO ,U SABI MI? EFRITIN ,ALWAYS. U BETTER BE AFRAID OF MAI JUJU, U CAN SAM-SAM DODGE MAI FETISH .I DEY GOIN 4 SACRIFICE DI GOAT NA PERFORM DI RITUAL DAT I FIT TRANSPORT MAI SPIRIT 4 UNA MEK I FIT GAZE UPON UR FACE NA CONTROL UR FUTURE . SOMEONE SHOW FACES 4 BI STARIN AT U ,NO BI ALARMED AS NA JUSS MI LOOKIN AT U THRU ANODA EYES .UNA GO SAM-SAM GET AWAY, OK .U GO SEE OBA .

JUJU ON UR FAMILY !U HAVE BEEN CURSED BY OLOKUN ,OKHIAN GBELUWAHIA ,IVBIO ORHIOVBAN .E DON HAPPY 2 U, POVERTY THRU OUT UR LIFE .

U R WHORE 4 MEN, UR PAPA IS WHORE 4 MEN . FOOOOOOOLLLLL !!!

Now that should get a rise out of her.... Twisted Evil

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like you have a right live one there, I cant wait for her response.
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet cuppin' cakes!

They should make a signature badge for splitting a lad from his girlfriend
I couldn't do business with a man who can't even manage his girlfriend. Laughing

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

YOU ARE A CHURCH-RAT POOR OLD WOMAN AM SORRY FOR YOU AND THE USELESS CHUKWU

Malcolm Reynolds copped that one recently:

Quote:

You are ungreatful humanbeing, i regret doing business with un trainned child like you, call your father i need to do because with your father, you are a church rat.

Is that phrase related in any way to the notion of being as poor as a church mouse?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now we have vampire daughters of mermaids Shocked I may never go swimming in the sea again Laughing

Somehow I managed to miss this thread first time round due to RL, so I'm incredibly glad it got semi-necroed. It's just too funny. Well done that man

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

callum, I owe you. Very Happy

Juan, this is hilarious stuff. I have just been reading the whole thing for the first time, and it's lmao-funny. Laughing Laughing But you really should stop all this pastering and clustering, you know, it's very wrong of you. Shocked Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Quote:

5. BE READY TO RECEIVE SPIRITUAL DANE GUN. AS SOON AS SPIRITUAL DANE GUN, GETS TO YOU, YOU MUST DEFINITELY GIVE UP GHOST .YOU HAVE COMMITED EVIL AND MUST FACE THE NUSIC,

Uh...spiritual dane gun? Translation anyone? Is it a weapon of mass destruction

Personally, I think she's a big Shakespeare fan and the DANE GUN is an illusion to Hamlet further enhanced by her mention of "GIVING UP GHOST" ...an obvious reference to Hamlet's father. Wink

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A wise man said this, which applies to lads:

Quote:
It has been suggested that if you took an infinite number of monkies typing on and infinite number of typewriters, they would produce all the works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the internet, we now know this to be untrue.

Rolling Eyes

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell Linda to meet you on 10 Jan 2008 in Oudiah, Benin to attend the annual Voodoo festival. Surely they'll hold a cursing contest for freelancers there.
CerealMom
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan this is so funny my back went out laughing. I think you should send her VP's number to cause further mermaid confusion.

Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Freelancers? She sounds like a competent pro! Laughing

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it's 2AM in Ghana but 'Linda' just emailed in response to my juju curse. Not a very satisfying reply, however. Confused

crazy girlfriend wrote:
mumu u don talk true,bastard of ages,na why ur father dey sofourn till his death,and u ve started like that,now u stupidly came bold,na ur death be this. OZU MMUO

I expected much better after the curse I put on her. Oh well, now to see if she writes to my character again.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bastard of ages?? I love it.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content~content=a713992756~db=all

More info on this mysterious "dane gun".

Now she seems to think you are a lad!

Would it be wrong to go@ts3 her? Laughing
valachus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

macweasel wrote:
Quote:
AS SOON AS SPIRITUAL DANE GUN, GETS TO YOU, YOU MUST DEFINITELY GIVE UP GHOST .

What's that then?

A gun that fires Danish Clergy

A shotgun that fires pastries?

Does it fire bacon, or Lego?

I think that "SPIRITUAL" means witch doctor, I've seen this word attached to several references to wizards and rituals, I think Dane Gun may be the doctor's trade name.

"What would you expect me to explain to the monogram if they happen to arrest my secretary?"
"traveling to Switzerland to Norway will take you only 1hrs 30munite to Switzerland if you decide to travel by train"
Ad@m Willi@m, diplomat: "You can not play with my intelligence. I am very sharp. Nobody can play with me."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic