SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I've Been Recruited by an Oga

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This email chain started off when I sent him one of my standard insults - mother is a goat, father a drunk. He replied that sending insults was not a good thing to do so I humbly apologised and suggested that we could work together. He seems to like the idea of having a partner in the scamming business. Any suggestions on how to progress this? My initial thought is to play it dead straight and use it as a learning experience. I've often wondered what went on inside their little pointed heads so this is an opportunity to find out.

Lad to me
Quote:
I received your update this morning, anyway no probs let me know more about you where you from & where you reside presently then we can do business together. I will forward some maga to you we all start from them hun.

Me to lad
Quote:
I am a Zimbabwean but because of all the problems in my country I am living in South Africa. I Zimbabwe I owned a small engineering workshop doing repairs on agricultural and other machinery as well as some metal fabrication. Due to all the troubles I fled with my family to South Africa where we are safe but it is very hard to make enough to live. This is why I'm trying to make money off the internet.

Please tell me more about you and how you think we can work together.

Lad to me
Quote:
Nothing comes in patter of gold, many people where not born with golden spoon in there hands most time we try to become one. We are not born to become scam artist but one condition or the other may cause it

What I�m try to say is that we are here to transact good business that will bring good living for our self and the family at large.

Anyway I�m a full born of Nigeria but presently in Lagos. I school in Nigeria and also work for some years before I join this yahoo business of a thing, I have made a lot of money and yet to make more. This business is time by time maga will never finish.

Like I told you there are lot of thing will can do together to more forward.Do you chat? my message is always on meet here so we can talk more.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Play along for a while until you win his trust over (obviously being careful to not aid him in his scamming). Eventually see if you can get him to provide you a list of emails that's he's currently scamming and try to warn them about what's going on.

DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doesn't sound like an oga to me. But once you work for him and he teaches you what to do, he will become yours.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Who,

Actually you'll be perfectly correct it won't be an oga. I should have said oga wannabe.

I get very few replies to my insults and they are never from the sharpest knives in the draw.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
valachus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a great idea to infiltrate them.
Oh, and don't straight alert his magas, I'm sure lads do background checks both on their victims and their low-level workers, you may be sent fake accounts that are actually his.
If you agree, I could assist by playing the victims by email or phone, try various modalities with you and your oga in order to see their level of knowledge and responses to various inputs. PM me if it's OK with you.

"What would you expect me to explain to the monogram if they happen to arrest my secretary?"
"traveling to Switzerland to Norway will take you only 1hrs 30munite to Switzerland if you decide to travel by train"
Ad@m Willi@m, diplomat: "You can not play with my intelligence. I am very sharp. Nobody can play with me."
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thats a good idea, and I'd be willing too..

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Poison Ivy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty sure it is a wanna be oga too, the ones I have dealt with have been far more dismissive of the minions rather than acceptive, supportive and encouraging (like yours)

you know the amount we are talking here is not a peanut .

U're a slot!!
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, you'll do your part if you send him a load of "victims" to work and thereby become his oga. Of course, he may ask your for advice/forms, etc. so you have to think this out carefully before rushing into it headlong. In addition, most lads like to talk on the phone -- the fact that this guy is happy with chat is very fortuitous. I smell safari if you can get this guy to buy in. Twisted Evil

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How great if you could supply him with a list of "victims" for him to use? An entire e-mail list of baiters.

Perhaps you could tell him that these are individuals that you have been carefully working for months, and you've already gotten $$ out of them. Now you are giving us to him to further exploit while you work on some other prospects. We're already juiced and ready to go!

If he complains to you that all of these people seem to be asking for pictures, strange requests, etc. you could reassure him that though some may be eccentric, we are all potential major money-makers. Very Happy

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the encouragement and advice. I did something similar recently with Mr Fishe where we succeeded in sending warnings to 4 victims. After sending the 4th warning the lad went silent. So either the lad was testing me or the victim forwarded the warning to the lad. I'd rather loose the bait than loose a victim so I'm perfectly relaxed about this.

The trick of course is to only appear to help him, sending long lists of scammer email addresses always seems to be appreciated. In the past I have buried my addresses in these list so I can check what he's up to and also to start straight baits from other addresses.

I'm happy to include baiter addresses in any lists I send him. The only problem is that I have no idea what his initial email looks like, this started out as an insult sent to one of my surplus emails so I just deleted his original spam. I'll start straight baiting him so should find out what his scam is fairly quickly. If you want in just PM me your address.

Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in the opposite position of playing an oga to a new mugu. Perhaps we could work together on this one, I need to give my lad a list of "victims" to "bomb". Then he'll turn them over to me and take 10%. Of course, might require a safari or two, but that's all part of the work! Laughing
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I need the original script from an ASEM'ed lad, I send out something like this:

Quote:
Hi,

I recieved your mail but unfortunately I deleted it before I had a chance to go through it properly. However, by the grace of God, I copied down your email address first. Could you please resend it to me, your proposal sounds interesting.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

People I know who have done this before have one problem in that you have to produce. Which means make money to carry it fairly far. Just providing magas don't work much as he will expect you to work them. He will help you if he is really acting as a oga and expect a cut. Otherwise the two of you will work together not as oga/wayo-man but as business partners; which is what it looks like he is suggesting.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah, i'm facing this problem too, but there is the possibility of getting some work out of him in order to make the money off the "victims" in the meantime no?
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CollateralD^

He's not an oga, but a wanna-be as stated above.

I like the "no probs" quote from him. He thinks he is Mr Slick, and that by being upfront with you he further gains your trust--as in telling you he is indeed a criminal working the net..

Remember--when they tell you how they screwed -over the last person, you are next!

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@CollateralDamage

I love the golden spoon and the sharpest knife. Guess with him, bith aren't in the drawer Laughing

I have been a fake oga for about one year now. Though I am running out of disciples. Sent him to a baiters guestbook our forum for fresh magas. Or give him a list of your own characters to do recovery jobs on them. This can be real fun Very Happy

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Remember--when they tell you how they screwed -over the last person, you are next!

Very wise words, I'd be confident that his plans including chopping my dolla or perhaps worse.

He has however only two chances of getting money out of me - Buckley's and none. For those who don't understand this expression the following may help:

Quote:
William Buckley (1780 - January 1, 1856), was an English convict who was transported to Australia, escaped, was given up for dead and lived in an Aboriginal community for many years.

Buckley's improbable survival is believed by many Australians to be the source of the vernacular phrase "Buckley's chance" (or simply "Buckley's"), which literally means "no chance", or "it's as good as impossible"

Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ incidentally, some how the phrase downunder simply became "buckley's chance".

I always grew up knowing "buckley's and none" but most aussies don't know that one.
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Danielson

Wax on
Wax off

Soon the student will be the master

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

According to "In a Sunburned Country" [publ. Y2K--excellent reading] author Bill Bryson, some of the so-called First Fleet convicts were guilty of such offenses as stealing a book on the history of Tobago, and stealing 10 cucumber plants..

Then again, he also notes that 'impersonating an Egyptian' was a hangable offense under British law at the time. ..Kinda funny considering where things are now almost 220 years later. People still passing themselves off as someone they are not. But the stakes and tech savviness have been raised.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic