SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad thinking - and a confession?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I refused to call a Nigerian Lad (or supply a number), he said:

Quote:
Nigeria is not an advance country and I find it very difficult to even look for a cybe cafe and send emails.

Shocked Not being able to find a cyber cafe in Lagos... Holy Odin!
Quote:
I am surprised by your claim that Nigeria is not to be considered an advanced nation. As far as I am aware it is a major oil producer and its infrastructure is well advanced.

Apparently not - and with this comes an interesting rumination (emphasis added:
Quote:
It is true that my country happens to be one of the biggest oil producing country in the whole world but to be sincere with you, the fund that is been generated from these sales where syphone by our currupt government making it hard for we the mases to survive.
We have money but we are not seing it. The government where surpose to make avialable free education,free water, cheap food e.t.c but due to there greediness, they abandone all this things and enrich themselves.
Just one person will loot so much money amounting to billions of dollars. This is the reason things are very difficult for we the mases but I hope someday, things will turn around for good.
If I tell you what I am passing through to be able to be going to school, you will not believe. Sometime, I have to work as a labourer in a building site to raise money and pay for my school fee or go to a cyber cafe to send emails just to make sure that I keep going.

He sends emails to raiise money? By Hel's frozen teeth - did he just make a confession of sorts?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sometime, I have to work as a labourer in a building site to raise money and pay for my school fee

Oh god the horror of it! Shocked How could he ever live through that ordeal

Quote:
go to a cyber cafe to send emails just to make sure that I keep going.

Well he could be reading those paid emails companies sometimes send you get 5-50cents just for reading an email.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him how sending emails can make him money.

I assume he's doing it for those higher up the chain.

Remember! Confession is good for his soul.
Laughing
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A good opportunity to get inside of his head and try and get a scammer's view of the World....

Could divulge some interesting and useful information...

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing The bait has a lot of possibilities. A true confession.
Ask him what pays better, the construction work or the internet Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's refreshing to see one of them blaming his govt. rather than the magas for his predicament, anyway. So he has to do some real work occasionally? God. Let's pass a hat round for him, quick. Rolling Eyes

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
slingblade
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well from one point of view, most of us did not have to work just to pay for High school, that is free.

Now if he is talking college that is a different story, but I feel he is speaking high school.

It also does sound like a sudo confession there, the moment he began trying to steal money from people, that is where my sympathy ends.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a doofy!
He doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heck, it's hard to say. Your mugu is "confessing" either because of a moment of conscience or because it's just another angle he can work to get some cash. I've had a handful of confessions myself, but I generally take them with a grain of salt because I'm a very mistrustful and shallow person.

Considering some of the outlandish material lads will come up with, I suppose it's possible that one or two of them will actually try the truth once in a while. If for no other reason, just to see how it works for them. Then again, maybe he needs to clear his conscience. Who's to say?

Obviously, you have gained some level of trust with your lad. For that, I offer congratulations. How you deal with that trust is entirely up to you.
Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@rumbero
For a lad of this quality, I'm pretty sure that construction work is the likely winner. Laughing

"I could not understand a word scatologist. You could explain me it. I think that it is connected with public health services?" - Elena (4), Russia
"Why are they always called Elena?" - HB, UK
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Yastreb^^

'labourer in a building site"...Hmm. That runs the gamut from broom-pusher to brickmason.

But methinx there is a valid kernel of truth to that, as there is to his admitting to being an email scammer too....You indeed have latched onto a lad who is torn between honest work and scamming..maybe has pressure from his family too--one way or the other.

My guess--he's in his early 20s, perhaps a lone-wolf with no oga. The legit job pays for the netcafe fees, so no oga to pay off.... He's balancing it all to see which way to go, maybe looking for guidance.

cheerz--JT

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic