SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Microsoft jobsworth fool

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
fashmo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent abuse for microsoft office live website

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=116884

The mail that was spammed
Quote:
Date: 18 July 2007
Reply To: [email protected]
IP: 82.128.19.90
Subject: Important and Urgent Pls
Eco Bank
23 Rau Du Commance,
Cotonue Rep Du Benin.
Email: [email protected]

Greetings,

I would not have used this medium *Internet* but I chose to reach you through it because it is the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication. However, this correspondence is un-official and private, and it should be treated as such. I also guarantee you that this transaction is hitch free from all what you may think of. I am Mr. Andrew J. Kigali, A financial officer of ECO BANK PLC COTONUE *REP OF BENIN*. I am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality that will be attached to this transaction.

The Management and the Legal department of our bank in a recent meeting, Recommended that the account of MR.HEINRICH KIMMIG a German citizen, who was one of my branch depositor, should be declared Dormant, confiscated and the depositor's fund sent to the Bank Treasury according to REP OF BENIN Banking and financial law. He died in world trade ce ntre as a victims of the September 11,2001.Incident that befall the United State of America, the bank has made series of efforts to contact any of the relatives to claim this money but without success, you can confirm through this site:

http://www.september11victims.com/september11Victims/victims_list.htm

MR.HEINRICH KIMMIG is an account holder in my branch, he owns a dollar account with the sum of US$42M *Forty Two Million United States Dollars Only* deposited in a Secret account with my branch .In fact, since his death, no next of kin of the Dollar account holder *the brother* nor any relative of him has shown up for the claim this because he has the account as a secret account thus he left all the documents for the deposit with me.

This is where I am interested and where I want you to come in. I want you to come in as the relation of the deceased, I will give you the relevant documents and contacts to file the application and then effect the approvals for the transfer of the fund, I will be the one to provide the vital documents for the claims of the fund and then advice you exactly how we should handle it. Please include your telephone/fax number/ Home Address when replying this mail and I will give you more information as soon as you indicate your willingness to assist in this transaction.

We will use our positions to get all internal documentations to back up the claims. Do not be bothered that you are not related in any way to him as I am in position to affix your name as the next of kin.

The whole Procedures will last only 7 working days to get the fund retrieved successfully without trace even in future. After the transfer of the money we shall share the money 60-40.that is I will have 60* while you have 40*.

I await your urgent response.

Yours Faithfully.
Mr. Andrew J. Kigali
FINANCIAL OFFICER,
ECO BANK PLC TOGO.

What domain (URL) are you contacting us about?
http://ecobankplctogo.org/default.aspx

A despicable scammer still using a 9/11 format

The quick reply from microsoft made me quite angry
Quote:
Hi Googie,
This is Grace from the Microsoft Office Live Support Team.

This email is in response to your abuse report sent to us.
Based on the information I received, I understand that you are reporting a website hosted by Microsoft Office Live which is involved with phishing and fraudulent marketing emails.
We appreciate your report of illegal activity in our service. We tried to view the site that you reported, http://ecobankplctogo.org/default.aspx, but we could not find the offending material. Since you are also reporting the unwanted emails from this website, we need a copy of the said email with the full header so we can further investigate. Thank you for helping us maintain a healthy and vibrant community by reporting these kinds of illegal and inappropriate activities.

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Office Live Support.
Have a pleasant day.
Best Regards,
Grace
Microsoft Office Live Support

So i replied
Quote:
Dear Grace
How on god's earth can i have a pleasant day when you reply that you
cannot find anything offensive about the email that originates from your
domains. The mail suggests that i am a benefactor from one of the 2948
victims of September 11th
MR.HEINRICH KIMMIG is an account holder in my branch, he owns a dollar
account with the sum of US$42M *Forty Two Million United States Dollars

The said Heinrich Kimmig was a victim of the darkest day in Americas
history and these scum who spam these mails for there own gain, and your
company by hosting the domains and allow to let these beasts spam the
internet with this filth are implicit in helping these fraudsters.

I hope you have a pleasant day knowing that you may be responsible for
some innocent /gullible person for falling such a scam because your
company will not close the site and close all the email addresses.
Googie

Have these people have no common sense. she probably didn't even read the mail

End of rant

The correction regarding your gender is noted.
The word sir is an official rerm used as a mark of respect irrespective of sex

Send to me your private phone number so as to enable me talk to you earball to earbell

Easter Egg 2013United Kingdom x 2
Italy x 1 Wheel of Rome
Netherlands x 1
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May I suggest an abuse bombardment? Dozens of friendly letters complaining about this scam? It's in general chat now, might as well do that.

[edit] Good stuff fashmo, 404 here as well.

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!

Last edited by DuraLex on Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your rant must have worked. I got a 404.

See, slapping works!

Edit: Oops, spoke too soon. I clicked the link in your quote, which includes a comma. Site is still there.

Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is no offensive content there.
There is nothing but the template there.

You need to report an incident of Spam, not abuse of TOC for the site.

Killed Scammer Banks >200 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply from microsoft banghead
Quote:
Hi Googie,
This is Ed from Microsoft Office Live Support Team.
I understand that you are informed by Grace that the website (http://[email protected]/) does not contain any abusive or fraudulent information that is why we cannot terminate the account.

Googie, I review your previous email which contains the email from the primary email address [email protected] associated to the account. This is most likely a fraudulent activity from our customer. I personally visited the website and it only contains the default website content after signing up. In line with this, I consulted my supervisor on your concern but we both arrive with the same outcome. We regret to inform you that as of now, we cannot cancel the account due to lack of evidence.

What I suggest is to send us the email coming from [email protected] to identify the fraudulent actions of our customer. The email content that you forwarded to us is not enough to terminate the account. But the best thing to do is to attach the fraudulent email which will serve as evidence in violation of Microsoft Terms of Service.
I hope I was able to help you with your concern accordingly. If you have follow-up inquiries, you may reply to this email directly. Else, for different Microsoft Office Live related issues, please visit http://support.officelive.com
We will be waiting for your response Googie. Have a great day.
Sincerely,
Ed
Microsoft Office Live Support Team

The correction regarding your gender is noted.
The word sir is an official rerm used as a mark of respect irrespective of sex

Send to me your private phone number so as to enable me talk to you earball to earbell

Easter Egg 2013United Kingdom x 2
Italy x 1 Wheel of Rome
Netherlands x 1
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you get it?

When I go to that website I just see a template - no actual material on it at all. Has it changed?

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am finding more and more fake sites at Microsoft Live, and often they are just placeholders so that the scammer can make use of Microsoft to send out the scams by e-mail. I have always found them to be co-operative, but maybe they are getting overwhelmed by the volumes.

If they become unco-operative it will be a great shame, and not very sensible from a moral and legal point of view.

Your example fashmo is a no-brainer and an offhand attitude to 9/11 is plain ludicrous, especially from a major US Corporation Sad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic