SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Idea I believe his communications are being monitored electronically and possibly being recorded by a third party. Shocked If I told you more then I would have to kill myself. :yikes:

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I seriously doubt that the FB! will be monitoring him and so on. They have better fish to fry... there are greater dangers in the world today, then 3d and his nutcase story Laughing
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed actually admited being "unfaithful" to Amy before. I was able to get a trophy pic because of it Very Happy

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in....I think Ed is going to do what I want him to do.....For suspense purposes....I will X out his confirmation ....but you can read the rest of his email...See - I said he could either go to London for something or he could do something else....I KNEW he wouldn't be able to go to London and would have no choice but to do something else....

Quote:
Dear,
������������������������������ I want your instructions for doing the (insert the suspense here)..How long will these (secret) process take?..Time is not on our side right now.I would've love to come in person to london..But Iam afraid the processes� involved in procuring an entry visa to london will take time.Iam running out of time..I willing to do anything to prove to you that Iam not a scammer.Amy,called me again by 3.20am this morning to confirm whether I've contacted you.I told her that I've contacted you but that you are finding it hard to believe.I told her you think Iam a scammer.She said they will be Kano a city in the northern part of Nigeria in a week time.As you can see time is not in our side.These miscreants are going to sell her to a moslem cleric.
��� Millions of� scam letter are sent out to people all over the world on a daily basis.These scam letter are from West africa especailly Nigeria.This criminal trend have really dented the good image of my country.Everybody thinks all Nigerians are crooks.Nigeria is a country with a population of over one hundred forty million people.The people committing these attrocities are three percent of the total population.The larger percentage of this population are good people.They earn their living legitimately.Anyway,I don't blame you.You are only trying to be carefull.If I were in your shoes I will do the same.But for crying out loud,this is the life a member of your congregation we talking about.Iam not asking for money..Iam not asking you to give them the ransome.There are other steps we can take to get her out.For now, is not proper you contact the FBI or any other American security Organisation.Since you can proof that is an American and is a member of your congregation..I want Amy back..I am willing to do anything to save her.Please,I await your instructions on (insert secret here).I look forward to your urgent response.
Thanks and God bless.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha Ha , I love it when a plan comes together!
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I need some serious input here. Let's say that PDS, Mr. Mugu, and I were going to put this bait in a form to where you could understand what is going on - - how it began - and everything......

What would you want to know?

Ask your questions here. You have until tonight - and then we will start working on putting this together for you - - answering your questions.

What do you want to know about this bait?
What do you want to know about Ed?

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lawyer asked him if he, the lawyer, should contact the FBI. Ed says yes, which is great. I can now be go-between for Ed and the feds, so it's time to introduce a federal agent character. I can feel some new modalities coming on!

Hook, line, sinker, shit creek, no paddles, etc etc etc.........

Quote:

Dear Mr. **************,
Thanks for the mail..I suggest it is proper you contact the FBI..I guess,you will be in a better position to give the FBI a detailed explanation of my present ordeal.I wouldn't want them to force me into doing what is bad..At this point Iam in a cross road..These miscreants want me in exchange for my girlfriend ..So that they will be sure of getting the money as soon I get it..or sixty -five percent of the seven million dollars Iam about to inherit.How they came to know about the inheritance is still a mystery.Iam a Nigerian working as a Site Supervisor with a contracting firm under Shell Petroleum Development Company, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.I've never been involved in any illicit trade.I've a degree in International Studies and Diplomacy. My girl friend's name is Ashley Judd.She is 22yrs.She is an american.She was a former staff of . before the company was liquidated.She was the representative of the company in eastern europe.She was based in Vilnus, Lithuania.I don't know much about her parents.But her grand father's name was Phil Phiphyrish.He is dead.She is not in good term with her father.She was abducted in ,Thailand on way to Singapore via malaysia on the 28th of June,2007..The miscreants called themselves the "".The leader seems to be a Nigerian.He calls himself "UGO". According to my girlfriend,She said there are other hostages of different nationalites in their possession.They've wide network.They are into sea piracy,smuggling,hostage taking and other illicit trades.It seems we are dealing with a modern day slave syndicate.They are threatening to sell my girlfriend to a moslem cleric in Kano a city in the northern part of Nigeria.They said my girlfriend was a virgin that she would make a good deal.
Right now, they seems to know Iam in Nigeria.But they don't know the part of country Iam currently staying.I've relocated from Port Harcourt to another city.I guess,they must've gone to look for me in Port Harcourt.I got a call from my girlfriend the day before yesterday and the early hour of today..She said they were somewhere along the Chadian and Nigerian border.She said,they are taking them(she and other hostages) to Kano in Nigeria.She said they will be in Kano in a week time.She asked me to contact a preacher man called via email and ask him to come to her aid.Anyway,I've contacted the preacher as she requested.But he is finding it difficult to believe me.He thinks it is a scam..As you can see I and my girlfriend is in grave danger.I don't trust anybody.The only one I trust is you.I want you to lay this report to the FBI.Secondily,I need you to think of a way for me to get out of this country.Can your law firm facilate an American or European visa for me.Iam hundred percent sure that with proper documentation from your firm and the security risk Iam facing at the moment I will be granted an entry visa into the U.S or any other European country.As it stands,I've to sign those document partaining the transfer of inheritance before 11th September,2007.I will give you a call very soon.I look forward to your urgent response.
Thanks and God bless.
Edward.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
I need some serious input here. Let's say that PDS, Mr. Mugu, and I were going to put this bait in a form to where you could understand what is going on - - how it began - and everything......

Ask your questions here. You have until tonight - and then we will start working on putting this together for you - - answering your questions.

What do you want to know about this bait?
What do you want to know about Ed?

Who is the "real" Ed? What do you know about his true identity (his real name, ex.)?

How did you guys come across Ed and what was his first scam?

How did Ed become a pie salesman and how did that go?

What was Ed's reaction to the whole "death by prarie dog" plot point?

Any info Ed has given you guys about his previous scam activities (if he bragged to any of your characters).

Please include any pictures of Ed (if there are some that we haven't seen yet) to see "Ed through the years!"

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I emailed Ed:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Smith,
Greetings in Jesus' name.
Before contacing the FBI or the American Embassy, it is my duty to find out for sure whether or not you are, indeed, telling the truth and not trying to scam our church out of money. If we do find that you must be telling the truth, you will receive and apology from me. However, as you have duly noted in your correspondence with me, you are a Nigerian and Nigerians are known for their criminal online activities. Therefore, it is the duty of the church congregation to be aware of these sinners and not to fall victim to their stories. We must pray for their souls, as they will get what they deserve. Life will toss negative events in their lives, one after another, and they will die as poor, penniless beggars on the streets. The devil will torture them on earh as a cat tortures a mouse. In hell, they will reap more pain than their victims did while they were alive. Yes, I believe that all sinners will burn in hell and get what they deserve, and I have dedicated my life to not doing business with them. That is why our congregation is going to investigate the story you told. We need proof that you are a real person and that your story is real before we chase ghosts that are not out there.

The elders of the church will be meeting tonight to discuss your request for help. By tomorrow morning, I will send you instructions for xxxxxxxxxxxxx. You will need to have a xxxxxxx, and you will xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. This will prove to us that you are a real person and that you are serious about the story you have told.

You will xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and we will then meet to xxxxxxxxx. If we decide to believe that you are not a scammer, we will give you a phone number where you can contact us. Then we will discuss what should happen next.

Remain blessed,

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Worf wrote:

How did you guys come across Ed and what was his first scam?
How did Ed become a pie salesman and how did that go?
What was Ed's reaction to the whole "death by prarie dog" plot point?
Any info Ed has given you guys about his previous scam activities (if he bragged to any of your characters).
Please include any pictures of Ed (if there are some that we haven't seen yet) to see "Ed through the years!"

1) Ed(1) sent a bog standard next of kin format to my catcher account. His 'diplomat' was a Houston lad, whom I cussed at every opportunity for his bungling, half-assed f***-ups. After about 6 months, Ed(1)changed to Ed(2), the one we have now. Obviously a higher level lad, who took over from Ed(1) when it became clear they had hooked a big fish in , pie millionaire. I'm sure Ed wouldn't remember his original format.

2) Ed failed to collect several western union transfers, and when he supplied bank accounts, they kept getting closed down. It was as if someone was reporting them for use in fraud activities.
To get the money to Ed, had the idea of employing him as sales rep for Africa, that way he could transfer the cash from his business account as Ed's salary. But the agent for Ghana ran away with Ed's money, the day before Ed arrived in Accra.
Later, Jack died when his sit-on-and-ride lawnmower overturned, pruning him to death. It was messy. As Amy said to Ed later of her uncle's funeral "It was a closed-casket case".

3) Ed was "highly devastated" by the death of s daughter, Honey, in such a ghastly incident. He stated he would always love her, and had no idea how he would live from now on. Then he went off with Amy.

4) Ed has bragged a lot to my fake lad character about his "offshore" jobs, his "junks" and his "magas" who have paid well. Sad

5) I'll try to find a few more pics. meanwhile, here's Ed's ID card from his meat pie salesman days.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Willbored
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if 3D read through that last email he sent to the Lawyer?

The last couple of years have been a very interesting period in the poor lads life!!

Very well done with this peeps.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Beat our meat"

Laughing bow_down

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Ketzal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First off, long time lurker and big fan of this bait. Kudos to all involved. clapping

Quote:
Can your law firm facilate an American or European visa for me

Is there any way to convince him that you got him an assylum visa into the US? I would love to see it on the news when a Nigerian tries to enter the US with fake assylum papers.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ We have looked at this before, because it was mr.mugu and my original aim to get him to the US, and perhaps the Times Square webcam. He needs a letter of invitation, and neither of us was prepared to defraud US immigration by forging such a letter, so we had to look for other destinations.

If he wants out of Nigeria quickly though, there are other places Wink

leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I guess if you're going to compile this, what would help me the most would be a sort of "who's who" list at the beginning...like when you had to read a play in school - a list of all the cast/players and a brief summary of their roles:

for example:

Ed.....the scammer
Amy....his second girlfriend/fiancee
George Petrofsky....enforcer for Ozzie
etc.

'cause the things that have confused me the most have been things like "who is Doug and where did he come In?" or "whose lawyer is this supposed to be again?".

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is awesome guys. It just seems to get better and better. Ed has put so much hard work into this that he's just compelled to believe everything you throw at him now.

I can't wait for the next chapter...

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure Eliza's plan is suitably diabolical, but if 3d is so set on proving he is not a scamer, can he also be sent to an internet cafe with a camera to show the good father what real scammers actually look like and where they work?

He may be desperate enough to do it, and I'm sure that any lads at work wouldn't mind having their photo snapped. Would they?

Quote:
I've a degree in International Studies and Diplomacy
The copy of his certificate is on the way?

Quote:
I've relocated from Port Harcourt to another city.
I hope any travel relatwed debts paybable to fellow lads haven't forced him out of town Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009

Last edited by callum on Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ketzal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3d must have a log book of his scams. There is no way he could write that e-mail recounting 3 years of work and basically get everyone's names and roles correct.

I would love to find out how 3d, and the scammers in general, keep track of all of their active scams.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has either friends or relatives in Lagos.

Eliza's requested a keep oooffoooOO while she works on her modalities.

Bait Voyeur
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Eliza -
Sorry if there are duplicate q's here: I have to run off to work tonite & wanted to post quickly:

(1) How many baiters have been involved now in this 3-year saga?
(2) How many safaris by Ed, and to where?
(3) It has been stated that Ed was a pretty boring bait until the safaris (especially the Singapore trek). What did Ed do or say that revealed that baiting him was becoming interesting enough to post in the forum?
(4) I'm curious about Ed's education, although I'm not sure of the relevance of that except that it has ensured his English is good enough to facilitate a truly complex plot.
(5) A synopsis of the characters and their fates (especially prior to the Singapore safari) might be very entertaining.

Hope other forum followers have more interesting questions than mine. Thanks for requesting our input!

Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me know when it is time for @my's daddy, En0s, to call 3d and make sure everything's OK with his daughter. I'm figuring if 3d does anything to upset him, his brood will be comin' to Nigeria lookin for him and lookin' for some fussin' and fightin'.

Having the Lithuanian Mafia and some Texas hillbillies mad at him. Pick your poison, mugu!

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
meanwhile, here's Ed's ID card from his meat pie salesman days.

Well, he can restart his career in Saudi Arabia anytime. From what I've heard the pork pie market there is still in its infancy.
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Super Model
Quote:
I seriously doubt that the FB! will be monitoring him and so on. They have better fish to fry... there are greater dangers in the world today, then 3d and his nutcase story

Who said anything about the FBI? Laughing

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to, on behalf of 3d, put everyone who ever said "i don't want to lose my lad! help!" mind's at ease:

3d wrote:
Nigeria is a country with a population of over one hundred forty million people.The people committing these attrocities are three percent of the total population

Let's assume that 3d, wanting to show that Nigeria is a good country to the venerable Father, was modest in his assessment of what percentage of the population are involved in 419, but, accepting his numbers that gives us a grand total of:

4,200,000 Scammers in Nigeria alone (roughly the size of New Zealand).

No need to worry about losing your lad, when they say there's plenty more out there... it's not a joke! Shocked
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4.2 million scammers. Wow that's a scary thought. I imagine (or hope like hell) the real number is much less than that. Perhaps it's something for the Father to bring up, further making him doubt Ed and require further proof he's not amont the 4.2 million scammers in Nigeria.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic