SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Making scammers get tattoos - Dangerous?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TSnerd wrote:
There is a thread about this very thing running around here, somewhere.

I'll try to find it.

Here you go:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81910&highlight=tatoos

just found it now.
never thought that my so heatedly debated thread would make it to a Mod-Recommendation for reading Very Happy

discussing RFID, GPS and all that math geek stuff ... уверенно вы шутите

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing ROFLMAOOO Laughing Laughing Laughing

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nurse Nasty wrote:
I think tattoos are sooooo 2006. ...

I'm nostalgic. I love the good ol' days. 2006. Oh the memories. Very Happy
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Curses! How did I miss another ethics thread about tattoos!?!?!? I love these things because, even when hard evidence is posted about the fact that AIDS is not going to be transmitted through a needle, people still contest! I am quite honoured that SlayerFaith quoted me. I'll wear that badge with pride.

ceegood wrote:
There is a first for everything.

Is that so? That is facetious reasoning in my opinion.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've wondered if someone set up a fake website showing that entry Visas for Western countries were now to be in tattoo form, to stop imposters, whether I couldn't find a few lads willing to try getting their own done. I'd just need the right letter to send them.

Barcode? Flag? Very long code in numbers and letters, a la ITV5 code?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've always been a fan of lads with tattoos. Especially the Conman Church tattoo. That is funny Very Happy

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that the OP hasn't posted in this thread since page one and hasn't logged in for several days.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I noticed that. I was just waiting for the dust to settle. Laughing
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:
I'm nostalgic. I love the good ol' days. 2006. Oh the memories. Very Happy

Ahhh but 2007 brought 1,000,000 laughs; wait until 2008! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH Twisted Evil I wonder if a mugu would like $1,000,000.00 Wink

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TSnerd wrote:
I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that the OP hasn't posted in this thread since page one and hasn't logged in for several days.

I've been watching and have made my feelings clear previously. Everyone has a right to their opinion and there is little point imposing mine on them if they don't agree. Smile

Waste infinite amounts of your lads' time - - Opens a loop of pop up boxes that is very difficult to get out of. It is not advised you open, just send the link to your lads. However, CTRL + ALT + DEL will get you out if you do click. Also, if you're lucky enough to use Firefox you can get out by entering 419 in the first input box that comes up! ... ably highlighted with the text "ERROR 419".

" Look i am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move." - Mr Ch3n Ji4ng after asking for $5000 from my ill character
Bustyn_Yuhrass
Forever n00b

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ceegood wrote:

As we know HIV can be passed on through needles . . . a fate I'm sure we would wish on no-one

Guess again.

ceegood wrote:
Fine, the scammers might deserve it. But, what about their children?

One could only hope that those children would be so lucky as to have that scamming bastard of a father die from HIV.

ceegood wrote:

Yes - but surely we shouldn't encourage them to get AIDS. How anyone can wish this upon someone is beyond me.

Sure we should. If only it were as easy as simply encouraging them. Stick around awhile and you'll begin to realize how "someone can wish this upon someone"

XPS1710 wrote:
Oh wow, Ceegood. I haven't seen anyone here wish it on them.

Now you have.

Gnasher wrote:
As far as I know no baiter has ever taken a bound and gagged lad kicking and screaming to a tattoo parlour.

Probably the only way I'll ever get a lad to get a tat. Hopefully someday. I'll try to video it for you. Wink

If it were feasible, I'd say let's pass the hat and collect enough funds to open our own tattoo parlor specifically for lads. When the baiter sends the lad to the parlor, he should have a code to designate just which disease the baiter wishes the lad injected with. Seriously, IMHO, whatever harm one can bring about to a lad isn't nearly enough. I remember the old days, (probably less than 12 months ago), when I was feeling a twinge of guilt about the abuse the lads were enduring. Now, I say F*&# em. A slow painful death is just what they deserve. The same for any other sorry F*&^ that operates without a conscience to steal from innocent, gullible, and otherwise vulnerable victims.

Just my opinion. May it soon be yours. Very Happy

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony
QXT
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
hard evidence is posted about the fact that AIDS is not going to be transmitted through a needle

Err...sharing syringes/needles? Laughing

Got this from http://www.mnaidsproject.org/learn/transmission.htm

Quote:
Tattoos and Piercing�There have been NO documented cases of transmission of HIV by piercing or tattooing. However, there are documented cases of Hepatitis B (HBV) through these routes. Since Hepatitis B and HIV are transmitted by the same activities, there may be a possibility of HIV transmission through tattoos and piercing.

"you punk ass foolish son of a bastard prostitute's mother, born to a villain of a robber and grand parents of the liliput lineage."
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Yes, but again - No Documented Cases for tattooing. Now lets say why.

Two addicts sharing a needle for their hit of speed can and probably has transmitted a HIV/Aids. Why?
Because there is no precautions on this. They dont get their own needles, they dont sterilize in between, they just suck, point, shoot. Only person they are screwing over is themselves and they are too drug-stuffed to be able to make that decision properly - but we cant help them.

Why its hasnt happened with tattoo's? Livelihood. Return business. Word of Mouth.

Why WOULDNT a Tattooist take every precaution when just ONE infection from their shop could put them out of business and possibly in jail for the rest of their lives?

Hence, most tattooist use the disposables. That way there is no risk of a stuff up in sterilization. Even in less developed and high aids risk countries, no - Especially in less developed and high aids risk countries. They are going to have minimal client�le to start off with.

This is why activities LIKE tattooing (sticking a needle in your arm) can transmit aids, but it never has in the process of giving a tattoo.

Greed can make idiots get tattoos... it can also make the Tattooists very, very careful.

For the record, I have no tattoos, I dont know any tattooists, and I would never get one (its permanent, and I will get old and ugly) - I just think this whole debate is basically calling all tattooists dangerous, and honestly, it is their precautions that have led to the fact that there is no documented cases. Credit where it's due.
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If one wishes to avoid contracting HIV, one should avoid trying to steal the last few dollars out of the elderly and anyone else with a dream of financial security.

Mike Ryoko, the late definition of "curmudgeon" who wrote in Chicago, wrote about a case in New York City many, many years ago. I recall it for his last observation.

He describes how a young man cut an old Jewish man with a knife. Said old Jewish man yelled for help, and a bunch of old Jewish men poured out and beat the young man within an inch of his miserable life.

Ryoko noted that the NYC that "watched Kitty Genovese die" had as opinion writers those condemning "this vigilante justice."

Ryoko's observation?

"When you take a knife to an old Jewish man, you take your life in your hands."

Indeed.

--J.D.

419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy wrote:
This may surprise you, but the people there aren't stupid little children. They are grown up adults and know exactly what they're doing.

Thats what makes it so messed up. They may know exactly what they are doing, but they do stupid shit anyway...It's ridiculous. You wouldn't beleive half the shit I saw happen. Trust me, I'd slit my own throat before getting a tatoo over there. It is infact a death sentence.

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Ceegood,

Please don't feel as though people here are 'having a go'. IMHO, you asked a question, got answers (Some answers you may agree with, some you may not) and have decided not to continue the debate.
Your question was a valid question and one that's been asked alot.
To simplify: No, no one has ever got AIDS from a tatoo. I believe that was your argument?
Enjoy your time at Eater, nice to have you here. Wink

Pretty Rose

pony
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No one has ever contracted HIV because they jumped out of an aeroplane at 20,000ft without a parachute.

So if we are so worried about the risks associated with tattoos, why don't we just put this topic to rest and agree to ask our lads to try skydiving using one of those dinky little collapsable umbrellas instead? Bait on chaps...

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You ruined my surprise Callum!

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Though the Warner Bros. would insist that the Lads use an anvil as a parachute.

--J.D.

Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you, thank YOU, THANK YOU Bustyn_Yuhrass!!!!!!! Twisted Evil You saved me a lot of time. Wink

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

QXT wrote:
jojobean wrote:
hard evidence is posted about the fact that AIDS is not going to be transmitted through a needle

Err...sharing syringes/needles? Laughing

That was in reference to a tattoo needle, not a heroin needle. Sorry for the lack of clarity.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Ryda DaWind
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this in another thread. Posted by Slyer Faith.... I agree, just my 2 cents as a complete and total newbie

Quote:
If AIDS transmission is the issue, Jojobean has already addressed it. The AIDS virus cannot live outside a human host for more than a few minutes (some experts say seconds) and has never been transmitted by a tattoo needle, no matter how dirty. Hepatitis is sometimes transmitted this way, but given the nature of that disease and the ease of transmission, I think a tat is one of the least likely transmission vectors.
ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, you have convinced me that AIDS cannot be passed on through tattoos. I still want to no-one to suffer the disease though, even a lad.

Waste infinite amounts of your lads' time - - Opens a loop of pop up boxes that is very difficult to get out of. It is not advised you open, just send the link to your lads. However, CTRL + ALT + DEL will get you out if you do click. Also, if you're lucky enough to use Firefox you can get out by entering 419 in the first input box that comes up! ... ably highlighted with the text "ERROR 419".

" Look i am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move." - Mr Ch3n Ji4ng after asking for $5000 from my ill character
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ryda DaWind

Indeed.

As IWM notes, there has been no documented case of HIV transmission through a tattoo. I have been unable to find a case either.

"Needle stick" transmission of HIV is also unheard of. You literally have to inject the virus. This is where needle sharing comes into play. You need close contact of "precious bodily fluids" and tears in the mucosa for passage. These tears are a natural part of sex, of course.

For a tattoo transmission, one would have to have a tattoo needle dipped in free seropositive blood, and directly apply it to the victim. Even then, one would have to keep re-applying HIV blood. Even in the weirdest scenario imaginable, one is not going to share a tattoo needle in this fashion--moving back and forth from an HIV+ patient and a recipient.

It is, however, a natural thing to be fearful of what "seems" possible--like catching HIV from a mosquito bite. Here is a nice linkypoo debunking that. From such a fear comes prejudice. As discussed previously, most of the websites I found that tout the "tattoo-HIV risk" are biased against tattoos for a particular reason that has nothing to do with actual science.

@ceegood

Do whatever you are comfortable with.

--J.D.

P.S. Welcome to the forums Ryda DaWind!

P.P.S. Two drink minimum.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ceegood wrote:
I still want to no-one to suffer the disease though, even a lad.

So surely the logical conclusion is that you shouldn't ask your pets for tattoos?

That sorted, can we move on from this thread now?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic