SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My mass bait - Check scammers NOW OVER ONE MILLION DOLLARS !

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got me a little Gift in the e-mail tonight:
Quote:
K-Asia Company
to me

show details
1:27 am (20 minutes ago)
Dear Ray D.Nelson,
I got you email and you really are funny.
YOU DEFRAUDED ME,INSULTED AND TOOK AWAY MY MONEY AND YOU COME BACK TO APPLY FOR JOB?YOU THOUGHT I AM REALLY STUPID HUH?I AM REPLYING YOUR EMAIL FROM THE LAST ONE YOU SENT AFTER YOU HAVE STOLEN MY MONEY IN MAY.
AND SOMETHING STRIKES ME THAT YOU ARE DEMONIC :WHY?YOU USE THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: Jesus is My Friend [email protected] AND YOU ARE WORST THAN LUCIFER HIMSELF.I WISH YOU BURN IN HELL OR BETTER STILL GO TO HELL AND KISS THE DEVIL
DO YOU NEED MORE FAKE CHEQUES?ZOMBIE THE SHIT EATER.

> Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 00:51:05 -0800
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My drop box custodian tells me I have a cheque (this is how we spell it out here)drawn by a US citizen, from a legitimate US bank.

Is this a common occurrence? There is no doubt the check(!) is fake or the account has been hijacked.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
SumYunGai
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Full requote of previous post deleted. Read it up there ^^^

Probably more common than we'll ever know. That's why we do this; scammers have real people on the hook, defrauding them of millions of dollars a year in actual money. A by-product of baiting the scammers is learning who their marks are so we can inform them or their banks. Banks lose money from these scams too (lotsa CC fraud), so they should be just as interested in shutting down as much of it as possible on this side.

I would call the issuing bank, give them the account number and account holder's name as it appears on the check, and tell them you have good reason to suspect this person (if real) is either being duped by or willingly participating in a Nigerian check-cashing scam. They'll look into it, inform the account holder, and if the suspicious activity continues, freeze the account and notify the authorities. Remember to stay anonymous unless they won't take you seriously; there's every chance your phone conversation or mail will become public record.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Green
I have been scambaiting fraud checksters since early 2005. To date I have reported over a million dollars of counterfeit checks and money orders. I have never received a valid cheque or money order from any of these mugus from anywhere in the world. The emails come from everywhere in the world (not just Nigeria) but the counterfeit documents usually come from your country or a neighboring country (after being sent from the initiators country). They always want you to send the money to a 3rd party (anywhere in the world) via Western Union (sometimes Money Gram). Yes, Western Union should be prosecuted too. They are fully aware of this criminal activity, as well as the private courier services that deliver the checks (UPS, FED-EX, DHL, you name it)! All they care about is getting their part of the cut!!! Bottom line is, always assume that the cheque or money orders are counterfeit. Rolling Eyes

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mind Freak wrote:
...They always want you to send the money to a 3rd party (anywhere in the world) via Western Union (sometimes Money Gram)...

I've just had two different cheque mule lads give me banks accounts in the last week (details sent to Alan). But these fakey cheques were BIG in face value. But yeah, in general the modus operandi is WU or MG. I'm looking forward to the massive disappointment these mugu's will experience when their cheque's 'bounce'.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir Cumfrence wrote:
I've just had two different cheque mule lads give me banks accounts in the last week (details sent to Alan). But these fakey cheques were BIG in face value.

I got a bank yesterday from a check scammer, I also fwd'd it to Alan.
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is my firm belief that the Drop Box Operator would have the first option as to the disposition of such a cheque. It is the operator who is in custody of the cheque, and who therefore, clearly must have the choice as how to act. My question was "is this a common occurrence"?

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.

pony
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Smile I always report the bank transfer requests to Alan @ aa419 too, but then I try to steer the lads to give me a postal address so I can get the Postal Authorities involved; the Postal Inspectors won't touch the cases unless the Government Postal Service is used in some way. Wink

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like the best strategy with these guys is to send only 2 emails in the first 2 weeks, they are chomping at the bit !
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Herb sent me the addresses of 111 of his close personal friends and business partners. Of the 111 ASEMs I sent, 6 came back as undeliverable:

About 50 didn't answer, since they have so much business already or else have retired to the Nigerian Riviera, wherever that is, or (more likely) Herb has burned them so bad they've gone back to ditch digging or whatever else they can do for an honest living.

That leaves 50 live prospects. I've sent all of them two rounds of stupid questions, and all but a couple responded to my questions one at a time. It was nice to get them off-script so easily.

Now the Fantastic Fifty have all my contact details, and the race is on. As Herb says, they are really chomping at the bit. I agree that they shouldn't be stalled too long, as they are already quite eager to invest in us.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I spoke to some fool on the phone trying to sound like (Susan Bryant) a woman LOL LOL
Then He got a woman on the phone and tried to coach her what to say, that was weak. I just told them to fuck off over and over, then turned off the digits.
Things are moving very smoothly on my end !
Quote:
Hello Brian J.Peppers, Esq.,
I sent this directly to you via The Curse Of The Wicked Soul. Cradling the powers of the Orunmila to Wizard Of Ingoni, I have unleashed an army of seventy-two spirits and demons. The Eiye Efe will gaze from above as the summons of the spirits appear before your eyes. My cosmic powers have grown from the fears of deception and will reek havoc and spill the blood of the guilt. I have carved marks of evil into your conscience and your spiritual blindness will direct you to fall into the hands of proper authorities. The curse will begin when I attach this written segment of your soul "hope you are christain, in the name of the almight God. help me thanks". For you have only made me wiser. Money is just paper in which I used to buy your soul. If you would like it returned unharmed, you must make ammends to the deception you have brought amongst yourself. If you do not, you will live for eternity in the firey pits of hell and in fear of Bytor, Light of Darkness, Centurion Of Evil, Devil's Prince.
The U.S. Secret Service and the FBI will be on this case if the funds is not sent today. Did you think you'll eat somebodys money.
Jim "Wizard" Waskowiak
Owner Of Your Soul

After a few insults thrown it's way, I receive this:
Quote:
Dear Brian,

I dont understand what happened yesterday, i and my pa spoke with you on the phone and but i still do not belive you were the one talking to me on phone yesterday, I am presently in africa with my pa, i came down here the day before yesterday for some business reasons, I think Maybe you have not received payments from my cleints yet, i had them send to you some 60,000 great britain pounds, I told you what wernt on earlier, so you will proberly get it this week, the bank on it is natwest bank. Please let me know when you get it and please do not nmake me belive you are really spending my money.

Please get back to me.

Susan
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The bad guys have about $20 less now.

Quote:
Thanks for your mail,i just recieved a confirmation that the check has been delivered at you front desk,and the package was signed by VINCENT......here is the tracking number via ups courier service 1Z431WR3159794914O

Check it out--yes UPS does say the package was delivered and signed for by Vincent, and also that the package was sent by overnight express, which ain't cheap no matter what volume discount you get.

Now...did Vincent run off with the check because it was so big? Or did he intend to drive it to the bank but had a horrible accident on the way? Or did he use it to buy a puppy on the internet? No...he had too good a tip for the greyhound races this afternoon, and alas the money is all gone. But, we'll be giving the sender free service for the next 10 checks, and it will all be made up shortly that way.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had two cheque scammers yesterday who wanted payment made to them BEFORE the cheque arrived. The hide of these people. That's what banks are for.

pony
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I could tell you some current stories but the "BAITSx9" are still on! Cool After I get back from my vacation I'll tell you all about it. Wink

Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of the ones i get these days are from those payment services that are *REAL* checks but are aquired with stolen information - I have gotten realy payments for contract work from these in the past so i know about them

now MOST are the check stock and software you can get at any office store

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this one:

Quote:
How are you doing? I hope you are doing pretty cool."

You know this is a major big time company, as all big companies start their letters out by hoping you are doing "pretty cool."

Dumb question here, but with the checks you've received have you marked them as being fake? I'm not a lawyer, but I do think that possessing forged documents is against the law. Yeah, probably nothing would happen, but better safe than sorry!

Nice work. These bastages deserve all the pain you can give them.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone has some spare check lads they can pass my way - after all they will send to more than 1 i have having them all sent to a box and then other modalities so please pm me

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Massive list PM'ed. Post your results here ! I'm interested if you will be doing the quick replies or stretching it out like I have. I'm going to break down at some point and get a local mailbox, I haven't given my last list anything at all for 3-4 weeks now.

I would like Afflerbecklauder's and your ideas on this idea: It seems like there are a lot of people (scammers) actually working in the US and Canada on these scams as well as a lot of ip's out of Africa. These guys have to be a little smarter than the average lotto lad (or do they?) in order to make the network work and juggle all the contacts (Check material, printing, UPS/Fedex, etc). This type of scam seems like the kind a LEO could actually make busts with. Sigh.

I would also like to know the legality of having a hot check in possession. I plan to mount all mine after cutting them in half and just gluing them to a posterboard. What is the law on this?

From the last couple of days (I was given a K7 number to call):
Quote:
DeDe Malcolm
to me

show details
Jul 16 (1 day ago)
Mr. Peppers

Can you please provide me with a detailed account of what happened with the payment for Jabratto.

Thanks

Regards
Denise Malcolm
778-317-5376

Quote:
Brian Peppers
to DeDe

show details
Jul 16 (1 day ago)
That is a fake phone nunber

Quote:
DeDe Malcolm
to me

show details
Jul 16 (21 hours ago)
which one are you referring to ... and aside from the phone number what is the status of the payment or what happened with it.

Quote:
Brian Peppers
to DeDe

show details
Jul 16 (19 hours ago)
Aside from the payment, explain why You cannot pick up your phone? I will tell You the status when You answer the phone.

Quote:
DeDe Malcolm
to me

show details
Jul 16 (19 hours ago)
Funny how nobody else complians that I dont answer my line Mr. Peppers. And I do not see any missed calls on the telephone display. You should also consider time differences which may be playing a factor but again, I did not see any missed calls on the display. What difference does it make if you provide an update by phone or email when you were instructed to keep me informed at all times per the letter that was in the envelope. That letter provided with both my phone number and email address so you knew how to reach me.

Quote:
Brian Peppers
to DeDe

show details
Jul 16 (19 hours ago)
It is funny, isn't it? Just answer the phone, then. HA HA HA, oh so FUNNY! I am laughing right now !! LOL LOL. Of course You didn't see any "missed calls on the display", because it is fake

Quote:
DeDe Malcolm
to me

show details
6:19 am (9 hours ago)
you are really quite stupid sir. apparently you dont know how to dial a number properly.. if i call you and my number shows up, how stupid will you really feel

Quote:
Brian Peppers
to DeDe

show details
11:55 am (4 hours ago)
I will not feel stupid at all. I have the money. Now who's stupid? YOU !!!! HA HA HA HA
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have the money. Now who's stupid? YOU !!!! HA HA HA HA
[/quote]

Sound's like you've blown a few of their gaskets! Laughing

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Lester
Exclamation I received 3 Wal-Mart money orders the other day - called the varification hotline 1-800-542-3590 and it said that they were still good. After I told the mugu that I put them in the bank (which I didn't) I called the hotline the next day and it said that they were cashed! That means that they cashed the real ones the day I told my mugu that I deposited them in my bank. Wink

Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Herb Sewell wrote:
I would also like to know the legality of having a hot check in possession. I plan to mount all mine after cutting them in half and just gluing them to a posterboard. What is the law on this?

I always contact the financial institution for the checks or money orders to varify that they are counterfeit (and they always are LOL) then I get the address for their risk management department, write VOID on them and send them on their way. I also go the extra mile by using gloves to preserve fingerprints and put them in a plastic bag along with the envelope they came in (snailmail) or the shipping label (UPS, FEDEX, etc.) and any letter or note that comes with them. Wink

MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I plan to mount all mine after cutting them in half and just gluing them to a posterboard. What is the law on this?

I'm not a lawyer, but I do know that a check cut in half can still be cashed. I have done it more than once, after accidentally tearing checks in half (don't ask). I would suspect, then, that you should write "FAKE" on your checks too. Takes away some of the fun, I know, but it's even less fun to face LEO on this one.

Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big thanks to my droperators out there, without them this wouldn't be possible. You know who You are !!

Another 26 checks, another $220,000 dollars, plus another 130,000 in pounds sterling. One of the checks is in Canadian Dollars.
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my new favorites:

If they're pumping checks like these out there, they obviously are getting them cashed. We are talking about A LOT of MONEY !

Check count: 53
Dollar Count: apprx $580,000 USD
CharlesDeMer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. This is my first time finding this thread and I am just blown away.

You've got me thinking about truly automated baiting. The "Shiver3000" or something.

I can imagine that for the first, say, 2-5 exchanges, it is just your script versus their script. After that, how does one proceed? I am guessing some kind of parser that could then sort replies into their various categories - "demanding bank details", "demanding phone number", etc. and having appropriate responses. Add in a phrase randomizer to make every response unique.

That is a massive project but, at the same time, so desireable as to make it worth the effort.

In any case, the tremendous success you are having makes it clear that a tool like this could be a powerful weapon in the baiter arsenal.

Very, very cool.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic