SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

No more love.... *now with email for others to bait*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think my lad loves me anymore:

Quote:
I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*.....Do not email me again,and I would report you to the homeland security for printing false information concerning the attachement you sent to me yesterday,because I have come across the picture you sent to me b4.....I said it rigth from the first time you emailed me that FUCK YOU and you are gonna die just the way you claimed your brother did......

His partner keeps emailing me though so this bait isn't over yet. He knew right from the start, which was almost 2 months ago, I like this guy.

Edit: Same lad just sent this to my Axeman account:

Quote:
U ARE A BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I think he is a bit frustrated.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4

Last edited by TheGreatOok on Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They get nervous real easy nowadays Wink He isn't gone yet. But when you're done just drop him here and we'll send him a few emails to keep him busy Twisted Evil

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, he has a nice way with words.

I reckon a lot of them will sense they're being taken for a ride after the tricky business of giving them payment arises. But even so, they'll stick it out until its clearcut, or because they can't see weeks work go down for nothing like that.

But of course, he loves you really. Razz

"you punk ass foolish son of a bastard prostitute's mother, born to a villain of a robber and grand parents of the liliput lineage."
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They have no grace in defeat..... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Scamer
To Internet Tough-Guy
To "Tossing keyboard in frustration"

Erode their sanity bit by bit!

Laughing
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send back an email saying "thanks for your kind words, now where were we..." and then keep going with a lot of dribble regarding continuing the "transaction".

Lads never read your mails properly, so why should they think that you read theirs?

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What an ingrate. You make an effort to assist him and he rewards you with an insult and a veiled threat. It seems he is craving attention and would love to be baited from yet another account Twisted Evil

Certainly worth reading first thing in the morning Laughing

Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi great-ook,

My guess is that your lad never loved you from the beginning. The love-lost factor can only be further figured depending on what gender he was led to believe that you were.... THAT and $2 will buy you a ride on the subway.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd congratulate him for spotting your cunning plan to make him think you are a bloody mofo and now he's proved how smart he is you feel reassured that you are dealing with a genuine businessman and you can get down to the serious business at hand 100% risky free.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to rebait him from a different account, but his heart just isn't in it anymore.

Quote:
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.65.233.18 with SMTP id k18cs183652qbr;
Sat, 14 Jul 2007 03:14:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.140.170.12 with SMTP id s12mr692044rve.1184408098307;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web63206.mail.re1.yahoo.com (web63206.mail.re1.yahoo.com [69.147.97.16])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id l21si14287854rvb.2007.07.14.03.14.56;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 69.147.97.16 as permitted sender)
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Received: (qmail 40935 invoked by uid 60001); 14 Jul 2007 10:14:56 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
b=qW92XSUjsfmpIYQZmHrQcfQ+5+/MU04K37WUAsvAwT21nqZptRb/SuqKLhvVcEMYs9xGeIUZc54=;
**Snipped**C
X-YMail-OSG: 5D3IPiAVM1lRYsCaf7g9cyclgyfLGw6WW-
Received: from [208.70.7.243] by web63206.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 14 Jul 2007 03:14:55 PDT
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 03:14:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: your offer
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-779382802-1184408095=:40925"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

--0-779382802-1184408095=:40925
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Hello,

Who are you? I don't seem to remember sending anything to you or asking u for any offer...So thanks and bye...Do not email me again

Sgt Daniel Vess

Soooo well whoops I included his email here, I am sure none of you will write him and ask about the trunk boxes he is trying to ship over here. Twisted Evil

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may have scared him off scamming for awhile. I wrote him an ASEM today:

Quote:
My son,

Our church is eager to help you with your shipping dilemma. How can we be of service?

Sincerely,
Bishop Stewart
The Church of The Blessed Eagle

His response:
Quote:
Hello Unhonourable Bishop,

Did i send email to you nor your church that i need your help in any way? I would appreciate it,if you leave me alone,and don't ever email me again...

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@TheGreat, Not only did you include the email addy, you put it in bold... Shocked Laughing

SGT DANIEL VESS <[email protected]> Ooops... Twisted Evil

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

worf^

Great follow-up work there by you.

QUO: Hello Unhonourable Bishop, ....UNQ..

What have you possibly done to make yourself 'Unhonorourable" ?? My suggestion is to stick-it to your Lad on that. It's all semantics of course, but also good for more lad letters. And that is what matters.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Paranoid - I must be slipping, I should have made it Red and blinking too Twisted Evil

I am emailing him regularly now letting him know that I am still alive and not arrested, but he has stopped responding to me. Laughing

pony Mortar x4
guymannemisis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aww shucks!
Seems your guy is being overcharged for his stint in the sweaty little cyber cafe by his oga and so is just trying to be prudent Twisted Evil
Hmmmm - do I feel a mass bait coming on?
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@great-ook^

I find it untenable when lads pose as soldiers who came upon Saddam's millions..My only aim there-on is to get a military ID card and then rip them to shreds.

@worf--

If your lad can be from the church of the blessed-eagle, you too can have your own ministry--the church of the spread-eagle.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic