SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Funny new script

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
shishtavi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this in one of my catchers, the font was large and had paragraphs in either neon pink or green. If anyone's baiting this person (or knows anything) let me know. EDIT removed the retina scorching colours, I think they drovve me blind.

Quote:
FROM THE TEMPLE OF
OUR GREAT MOTHER IN THY SEA.

GREETINGS TO YOU IN AND YOUR FAMILY THY NAME OF OUR MOTHER IN THY GREAT SEA.

MOTHER ACQARRE THE DAUGTHER OF LUSSIFA SPOKE TO ME (PROPHET ODUMODU-IGODO-OKUKU EDEKI) DURING MY VISIT TO HERIN THE UNDER WORLD AND WE HAD A DIALOGUE OF SOME WRONG THINGS GOING ON, IN THE LIFE OF GOOD PEOPLE ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT HAVE THE GOOD MIND TO HELP THOSE THAT ARE IN NEED AND FROM THAT THEY CAME ACCROS DIFFICULTIES ALONG THE LINE IN THIER LIFE.

IN FACT SOME OF ALL THESE PEOPLE WILL HAVE PEACE IN LIFE ACCORDING TO THE GREAT MOTHER OF THE SEA,IF ONLY THEY WILL LISTEN TO MY VOICE AS THE MOTHER OF THE GREAT SEA ALL THEIR LOST PROPERTIES WILL SURELY BE REGAIN BACK NO MATTER HOW DIFFICULT IS IT.

SO OUR GREAT MOTHER OF ACQARRE MADE ME TO UNDERSTAND THAT I SHOLUD LET ANY ONE WHO HAS EVER GO INTO ANY BUSINESS LIKE: CONTRACT WORK,FOREIGN BUSINESS AND YOU LOST DURING THE TRANSACTION OF ANY BUSINESS YOU DID,MOTHER ACQARRE IS HERE TO CLEAR OSTACLE STANDING IN YOUR WAY ANDEMPOWERMENT WILL COME TO YOU SO THAT ALL WHAT YOU HAD LOST BEFORE WILL BE RESTORE BACK TO YOU IN THY NAME OF OUR MOTHER ACQARRE IF ONLY YOU WILL LISTEN TO ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS AND FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS.

LASTLY,PLESAE YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISE TO COME DOWN TO GHANA SO THAT WE CAN PERFORM THE NECCESSARY SACRIFASE IN THREE DAYS BY THE SEA SIDE AT 12:00AM MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT BECAUSE THAT IS THE TIME YOU YOURSELF WILL SPEAK WITH OUR MOTHER ACQARRE IN THY GREAT SEA BECAUSE I WILL RESITE SOME INCANATIONS THAT WILL PROVOKE HER TO APPEAR TO US IMMEDIATELY.

NOTE:I WAS ADVISE TO REGISTER EMAIL BOX ON THE INTERNET HENCE I'AM SENDING YOU THIS MAIL BECAUSE I ALWAYS DISCUSS ON THE PHONE,BUT SOME OF THE WHITE PEOPLE THAT BENEFITED FROM ME TOLD ME THAT THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT HAVE LOST GREAT THINGS AND THEY NEED ASSISTANCE HENCE I'AM HERE.

SEND YOUR RESPONSE TO MY PRIVATE BOX BELOW:
{prophet mr LA LA @ yahoo.whatelse}

THANK YOU.

PROPHET xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
FROM THE TEMPLE OF
OUR GREAT MOTHER IN THY SEA.

On another unrelated noted it's nearly my 2 year eaterversary

"YOU WONT RUN FAR FROM CR0WLEY AND HIS PLUMBERS, I DONT LIKE MUGUS TURNING ME AROUND." - Denny Both

"it should have occured to me being stranded the second time here in Ghana and your miserable organization cant even offer a $100 for my rescue,idiots!" - M0ses Uz3m3

"I need to get my donation now or else i will be forced to think ortherwise" - m0ses uz3m3
Safari x2 Lagos-Accra
Safari lagos-tamale: courtesy of SP

Last edited by shishtavi on Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh the old retina burning modality Laughing
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Shistavi--

Quo: DURING MY VISIT TO HERIN THE UNDER WORLD .....Unq---

Uhh--what the hell does that-all mean? If you don't quite know, then it is time to ask your mugu some pertinent questions as well.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

shishtavi wrote:
LASTLY,PLESAE YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISE TO COME DOWN TO GHANA SO THAT WE CAN PERFORM THE NECCESSARY SACRIFASE

Hmmm...I wonder what "sacrifice" that will be Surprised

Just thinking...what if we all were interested, and decided to fly down to Ghana on the same day? I wonder how the great would cope with several airport meetings on the same day Question

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could it really be from THE Prophet Odumodu-Igodo-Okuku Edeki?

Haven't heard from him since he started that sea-water diet a couple of months ago...

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@5F--hi--WHY is it always "fly down"???

Going by the recent all-continent music jam Gore orchestrated, there ARE net folks in the South Pole- and Tristan Dacunha and Pitcairn Island--so it's not always a case of 'flying down'..But you know this.

Hi Ninastian^

An all see/sea water diet..Hmm..if he's still alive on it, tell him to copyright the secret of survival on sea-water and that you will gladly share the million$ with him.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
shishtavi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well he's still alive and sent me this, hes email also focused on victims of internet fraud style transactions....oh it was in neon pink too

Quote:
GREETINGS TO YOU MY FRIEND IN THY NAME OF OUR GREAT MOTHER xxxxxx.

THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING POSITIVELY TO MY MAIL HOWEVER WE CAN WORK TOGETHER IF ONLY I CAN TRUST YOU,BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BEFORE I DISCLOSE OTHER ISSUES ABOUT MY OUR GREAT MOTHER xxxxxxxx.

SO WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME AS THE PROPHET OF A TRUE ORACLE?

HOW DO YOU WANT US TO WORK TOGETHER?

CAN YOU COME DOWN TO GHANA?

IF YOU HAVE ANYBODY WITH SUCH PROBLEMS I MENTIONED IN MY FIRST LETTER TO YOU,WE CAN MAKE SOME SPIRITUAL PERFORAMNCE TO APPEACE THE GODS OF THE RIVER.EITHER YOU COME DOWN TO GHANA OR I CAN MEET WITH YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY IF ONLY YOU CAN AFFORD TO PAY FOR MY TICKET.

THANK YOU.

REGARDS,
PROPHET xxxxxxxx.

"YOU WONT RUN FAR FROM CR0WLEY AND HIS PLUMBERS, I DONT LIKE MUGUS TURNING ME AROUND." - Denny Both

"it should have occured to me being stranded the second time here in Ghana and your miserable organization cant even offer a $100 for my rescue,idiots!" - M0ses Uz3m3

"I need to get my donation now or else i will be forced to think ortherwise" - m0ses uz3m3
Safari x2 Lagos-Accra
Safari lagos-tamale: courtesy of SP
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic