SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mike doesnt have much faith in churches anymore

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got his email from the surplus forum and sent him a message saying "Sorry cant help you, against religion, join if you want, loads of money etc...".
I got this back:
Quote:
I didn,t write to you and am tired of you churches your liars, some has already done this to me and he calls himself afather and he gets to apoint of telling me he spent anight with astripper this is ungodly.

Laughing

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today
FredFlinstone
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked He knows... "called himself father" well why wouldn't he?

Cellphone (x4)

FredFlinstone = cool
Fred Flintstone = must die!
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mercury,
You're not playing fair.
You should at least post the scammers email address so that we can all write to him and tell him that we are not a church and not a liar.
I'm sure that collectively we could offer him a few alternatives to keep him busy for a while.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heres the message:
Quote:
I am from kenya east africa, I come from afamily of 8 am married with two kids now. What i can be happy of to be helped with is someone who can help me with some capital to keep an income generating project, I would like to invest in abusiness to cater for me and my poor sisters and brothers as well as the parents . I have been having aplan to invest but its too hard for me because some business here needs 3000-4000usd to invest in, But is my pray that God will come in amighty way as per my prayers, I come from avery poor family but i beleive poverty isn,t inability because i am rich in christs heavenly kingdom.
I hope to hear from you
Yours Mike

Join the church of today
FredFlinstone
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this could be fun Laughing

Cellphone (x4)

FredFlinstone = cool
Fred Flintstone = must die!
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He said a father spent the night with a stripper........

Tell him you aren't interested in his family's personal affairs - - you just wanted to tell him about your church

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike seems to think that I am the previous baiter, I threw in a sentence about his father and the stripper too. Thanks Eliza Laughing
Quote:
Hey the so father John , I have been on the internet for long , I do need anything to urgue about but just hold and see , your using some different emails , check african guide two to three days to come , I speak it over there , you first approached me, my father didn,t sleep with astripper , you personally wrote to me that you spent anight with her and her breaast where 44 whatever, I had some from holland who was trying to ask me and my wife for money that we have won arottary , and luck he is now in jail. LETS SEE OF YOU NOW.
Mike

Join the church of today
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he spent anight with astripper this is ungodly

This would have been a red flag to me that this is not a real church. Everyone knows that no priest would spend time on a stripper. They are far more interested in little boys.

Just kidding folks. Don't flame me.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I don,t have time to speak to you anymore, you abused my dad last time then your to my mum, You are not apriest and your using peoples indentities to do illegal things , Just hold on. Don,t get back to me again

Dare I reply? Laughing

Join the church of today
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHA, I would join a church where the pastor sleeps with strippers.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should get him to join this ministry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwsWskgKe5E

DEATH IS YOUR PORTION BEFORE 15TH AUGUST,SO RUN TO YOU PASTOR AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU MAKE MY FMILY CRIED TO HIM - Ab0tt C0le

Be good with your life and let your ass apologize to your fucking soul - Sgt Th0m Alen

Spain x2 United States Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x3 Benin x4 Belgium Ghana Flag Pakistan South Africa Australia

Closed lad accounts

Safari - Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso to Bamako, Mali (427 miles)
Safari - Accra, Ghana to Coutouno, Benin (213 miles)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic