SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ever had a lad impersonate YOU?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you ever had a lad pretend to be...you? Laughing

In a nutshell:

ASEM bait. Lad has assumed the identity of "Mr. X," the person my baiting character thought he was emailing. OK, that's all standard.

I opened another email address pretending to be the "real" Mr. X. I have hinted that the "real" Mr. X somehow has access to my baiting character's email account and has chopped the lad's wire transfer.

Today I open the "real" Mr. X's email and find that the lad has taken out a Gmail account, with an address one letter different than my baiting account...and is pretending to be my baiting character! Shocked Laughing

The lad is pretending as if he is me, telling the "real" Mr. X that he sent the wire transfer.

Quote:
Dear [Mr. X],

I have wire the money to your [BANK which Alan has been apprised of] as you instructed . I am waiting for my bank to send me the slip of payment so i can forward it to you. I do hope your arrangement to travel to [my character's purported location] has been put in place and what arrangement for the instant cash.

Thank you,

[my character]

Any tips on how to play this?

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^How does your lad know of Alan?

Pretty Rose

pony
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't know anything about Alan, I just put that in there when I quoted it here to make clear on this board that I already sent the bank details to Alan on my own. Stuff in brackets is not part of the original email. Wink

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Cool, sorry, I realise now!

Pretty Rose

pony
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes.

A long bait I did a few years ago ended up with my character being drowned swimming off the coast of Benin while on his way to Lagos for a meeting.

Shortly afterwards, my Lad opened an e-mail with an address close to my character's and tried to persuade my "secretary" Rolling Eyes he was "me", in prison in Benin and needing $1000 to be freed.

His last e-mail finished: "Now you see I am crying like a he-goat ha-ha-ha-ha" and, not being able to think of a better sign-off line, I let the bait die there. Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I had this exact same thing a couple of months back. I love it when a lad uses his noggin Laughing

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic