SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ghanaian Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I've got this lad who convinced me to go to South Africa... then he realised (after i'd bought the ticket) that he lives in Nigeria Rolling Eyes and can't afford to go to South Africa. So after admitting that he lied (in a really slimey, ladish way) he convinced me to change my ticket. Unfortunately the best flight I could get was to Accra, Ghana not Lagos, Nigeria as they were all full at such late notice.

So he obviously isn't over the moon about this and is complaining he can't afford to get there, but still wants gifts. So he sends me this today:

Lagos Lad wrote:
you should get laptop and phone for me , you should call the managment phone number ,+23480324xxxxx, they can pick you in accar airport ,

What does this mean?

He's a catcher and there's someone higher up the food chain who will organise to pick me up?

Btw, it's a puppy scam.

Last edited by Red on Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The phone number is a mobile in Nigeria. Probably another lad that your lad has offered a cut of the take. Bit odd for a puppy scam, unless they are planning something unpleasant.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ My thinking is that it (a meeting in Ghana) is a bit beyond my lad, he has really bad english (often I can't understand his emails at all) and is pretty much crap at everything he has tried to do (i mean really crap). So he has passed me on to another lad who can afford to do what needs to be done etc. He also thinks I'm hot and wants me for 'love and body'.

Perhaps I'm moving up the food chain?
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably not moving up the food chain.
You gotta remember just how organised the lads are. They network like crazy. You're either being set up for a meeting with a "cousin" or another gang member that has worked with your lad's gang before.

When I've played at being a scammer I've quite often found that the lad I'm trying to convince has contacts in a suprising number of countries.

From an Ivorian Coast lad:

Quote:
Gee,
If you are in lagos give me your offer and your number,I have bros that will meet with you right,if then you are not at lag,then it will be on phone or the only person I have in accra which is cousin.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ crap, no safari then Sad

well, i guess we'll see how it goes!
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd say that he is preparing a welcome party for you with his associates in Ghana.
Whether they are relatives or just another gang, you really don't want to find out face to face.

I once had a laddie who I could place in Nigeria, but he swore blind to me that he was in Athens.
He even gave me his hotel details, and they did, check out.

Who was waiting for me at that hotel, I'll never know, but somebody was.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This VERY weird lad has now sent me this (i LOVE the subject line Laughing )

bonkers lad wrote:

Subject: my accountan have stole me money

my accountan have stole me money away, and the puppy , i did not have any money for now, and i have sell the company , if you come to accar i can take you to me friend were you can get the puppy , i have email miss sxxxx (my characters travel agent) about it , and it did not said any thing , i should look for money .

lol, any one have any idea what he's rabbiting on about now?! Shocked Razz
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Has this definately come from the same laddie..?

The writing style reads differently ( Rolling Eyes ) Obviously...

So, if this really is the same laddie, maybe he is just smacked off his tits... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have pics of a laptop, my dell one Very Happy and the box it came in

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ cool, that'd be great! thanks reap!

And yeah, definitely the same lad, he is an absolute wacko, i'm pretty sure he's off his rocker.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, he's clearly losing the plot.... not happy at all Very Happy

lad wrote:
YOU DID NO WANT TO BELIVE ME , I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT YOU SHOULD SENT SOME AMOUNT TO ME , HOW CAN I GET YOU IN ACCRA AIR PORT , YOU SHOULD SCAN YOU PICTURE TO ME , THE CLOTHER YOU ARE GO TO WEAR THAT DAY, IAM GO TO TRAVELL TO ACCAR BECUSE FOR YOU, I DID NOT HAVE ANY MONEY TO GET AND HOSTEL FOR YOU , MIS Sxxxxx HAVE JUST EMAIL ME NOW , I WANT TO RELP HER BACK

You have to travel to Ghana all by yourself?! Shocked Surprised how terrible!

No hostel?! I asked for a hotel, not a hostel, you won't be getting lucky in some flea bitten hostel mate!
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, he's a bad scammer. If he were smart, he would get you to Africa and find a way to fleece you once there. By coming off so incompetent he's hardly inspiring you travel now his he?

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red don't say no safari yet. It is amazing how many times planes get rerouted or you get on the wrong plane and end up on the other side of the country.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Very true Smile Thanks mate!

He's all over the place this one, never can do anything right, and now he's telling me he will come personally. Well, naturally I'm confused as anything, but hopefully so is he!

bi-polar lad wrote:
i have just email miss xxxxxx, i told her to send are picture , the clother that is wear that day,i can get her in the airport in accra,

Why do flights always get stuck in tamale! Razz Laughing
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe they stole the puppy! Crying or Very sad

Laughing

If the bait ever comes to an end, you should have the Humane Society chop his dollar.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It's ok though, there are another 34 (he keeps forgetting... seems he thinks i'm paying $60,000 for one puppy... yeah... gold plated puppy maybe!).
BarneyG
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lad wrote:
YOU SHOULD SCAN YOU PICTURE TO ME , THE CLOTHER YOU ARE GO TO WEAR THAT DAY,

Of course your pet'll have to do the exact the same + a banner with your name on it Laughing

A possibly safari and a trophy - two for a price of one Twisted Evil Laughing

Mrs. Damirez (Lottery scam): That sums up your person as been fraudulent. Our legal team have been instructed to bring criminal charges against you in the EU court.
Mrs. Damirez: We are just sick and tired with this cat and mouse game you have forced us into.
Mary Ray: the Investigation Authority will be after you and you know what that means.
Ogomegbunam:is there at any time or point in the future a need or requisition for blood ritual?
Safari x3
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always drop the whole puppy idea and tell him you've decided that since you've booked your air tickets you may as well bring the money to invest 'offshore' in Ghana anyway because the taxman is after you and you have a rapacious creditor/ex who wants to be paid his/her share of your substantial assets.

If you can convince him that either way you are arriving with a sack full of cash he's going to be interested.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm bringing $60,000 for 35 puppies (which he thinks is for 1 puppy all of sudden... as if!)... should be enough cash to get him there I think. Although today he sent this:

bonkers lad wrote:

Subject: you want to set me up

my friend is dead by the police, you want to set me up , you can no get me in accra , they have contact the police in accra, you can get me in nigeria ,

Hmmm I just told him, sounds good, see you soon in Accra!

Whenever he writes that disjointed (as he always does) I pretend (sometimes honestly) that I can't understand a word he's saying.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's an update from my lad:

puppy lad wrote:

Subject: Here is my photograph

for you to easily identify me when you arive. take note. i will be putting on a strive slive, a strive trouser and a black shoe ,am 6 feet tall, my complexion as seen in the picture , note i shall say to you "welcome xxxxxxx xxxxxx".

Reckon he'll come himself?

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How far will he need to travel?? If it's particularly far I doubt it, he'll just get one of his associates to travel. That's probably who the photo is of.

thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing
Red wrote:
^^^ It's ok though, there are another 34 (he keeps forgetting... seems he thinks i'm paying $60,000 for one puppy... yeah... gold plated puppy maybe!).

For that kind of $$ that better be a 24k solid gold puppy or puppies that crap emeralds! Shocked

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Josh - Lagos - Accra (after many troubles convincing him... which leads me to suspect you're right, an associate in accra will meet me).

Current IP: 41.204.224.25

Hopefully that will change.

@ thefife - damn right! Can you imagine the cheek of the lad? He is incredibly average in the brains department this one. I tried, unsuccessfully, for weeks to get him to fill out some forms for me.

He kept sending me weights and heights for every animal known to man (except for puppies).

I'm talking blue whales, elephants, kangaroos... you name it, he sent it. This went on for so long I got entirely fed up with him not understanding that the form I sent him simply needs to be filled out and sent back... so I figured... bugger it, safari time.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like you've a hilarious bait going there Red. While it's unlikely he'll safari you've still wasted an awful lot of his time. And in the end, even if it's an associate you're messing up at least one lad's day, hanging around waiting for you, then having to call his mate to say you didn't show up.

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That pics looks like a footballer/actor from a magazine photoshoot or publicity shot. It's way too slick for a lad, especially one as dumb as yours. Anyway, what about some pics of those cute puppies? Obviously you need a sign with the date on it. You've heard about about these puppy scammers so you need to be careful about who you are about to hand over all that cash to.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic