SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait request

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have received a response to an ASEM:

Quote:
HI ..I GOT UR LETTER IN MY WORKING BOX ([email protected], u said i should call u..i do not have cardit so ....i hav decieded to mail u.....pls do call me wit dis number +2348054027834. thanks .My YAHOO id is [email protected]

He was given a random mugu's number, as I was hoping to start a mugu phone war. He didn't call. You can call email him, and introduce yourself as Hans (last name ). Tell him that you can throw work his way, and hint at large rewards down the line if he cooperates. I think this one may be solid. Maybe we can get a safari out of this. He seems eager.

EDIT: I should clarify that this was an ASEM, and this is as far as it went. Since this guy is biting after the first email, I figure that a safari may be in his future Smile

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When you say throw work his way you mean as a fake lad or what?

What did the ASEM say??
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, quick response!

lad wrote:
thanks for ur mail,i am intesrted in making big money..so hw do we start,,

Ok, right now I have him on yahoo chat, he is keen as mustard. Thinks I am an oga from england who wants to cut him a slice.

What would be great is if I could give him your emails and you guys bait him back and then he 'passes you on to me' that way I gain his trust and then maybe it will be safari time later on. That would work nicely! Very Happy

EDIT: hahahahah his yahoo msnger tagline is "Im 2 good 2 b small"

chat wrote:
lad: saw ur mail
lad: but iw ant u to help me do somthin
lad: i just want to be bombin 4 u
lad: while u do d replying and the contrilingg..?
lad: what do u say..?
baiter: Yes, ok, sounds good
lad: ok sir

Greedy bugger:

chat wrote:
Lad: so hw can u get me good adds and box
Lad: i want to start dis night
Baiter: It will take a little more time, I need to get good addresses for you
Baiter: Have you ever done this before?
Lad: yes
Lad: but nt working for someone
Baiter: Ok, you make much money
Baiter: ?
Lad: ok
Baiter: how much in naira?
Lad: but 10% is stoo small
Lad: mak it 20%
Baiter: no, 10%, no more, you do no work, when you do more work, then you get 15%
Baiter: my maga pay me a lot
Lad: k sir
Baiter: 10% of $10000 is $1000, thats a lot
Lad: ok
Baiter: how much naira you make so far?
Lad: 3000 dollars
Baiter: ok, good, i make you a lot more, you will see

Pretty smart lad:

chat wrote:
baiter: you do bomb to pay for uni?
lad: NO
lad: MY MUM IS RESPONSIBE 4 EDUCATION
lad: USE MY MONEY TO BUY SHARES AND DID FIXED DEPOIST

Sorry, I know this was intended to be a mass bait, but he is completely gung ho for my lad character (oga ooooo!!!!_) and i can definitely work him over from this position, can I respectfully request a hands off and xxxxxx of the email address above? i will be giving him email addresses to 'bomb' from you guys, so i'll keep you informed.
AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a creative response:

Quote:
YOU SON OF BUSHIT? CALL ME +93911909

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. U A SMALL BOY WHO SPEND UR MONEY FROM SCAM ON 5-NAIRA ASHAWO. U MATES R MAKING GOOD MONEY FOR THEMSELVES N THEY R LEAVING U BEHIND. ME, I A MEGIDA.

U R THE GRANSON OF A USELESS PARMWAN TAPPER. MORUN GRANFATHER GAVE BIRTH TO UR INBESILE FATHER THAT IS WHY U R USELES N STUPID. TELL UR FATHER TO STOP FUKING HENS, DOGS N DUCKS, BCOS THAT BE HOW UR MOTHER GET INFECTED BY AIDS. UR USELES FATHER YOA PAPA HAVE EBOLA FROM FUKING MONKEY.

U THINK I DON NOW UR MOTHER IS ASHAWO. HER TOTO DROWS LIKE OKRO SOUP SMELLING DAMN THING I WOUNDER HOW U YOUR FAMILY COPE WIT AL THE ODOUR FROM HER TOTO. MAY HER VAGINNA BUST ANK KILL UR BASTARD FAMILY. OTU GWAWAKWAA NNEGI.

UR NAME IS NOW AT OKIJA SHRINE, U WIL NEVER SEE ANOTHER KOBO FROM MAGA. SO U WILL NOT GET WESTERN UNION MONEY IN THE FUTURE OR MONEYGRAM. I WILL TAKE UR MAGA N GET TRANSFER FROM HIM. YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH N THE DOGS WILL EAT UR FLESH. BASTARD IDIOT.

U DEY CHOP BOTLE? DEM NO BORN U REACH. UNA BI DEY OBELE NSI

And a racist revelation from another lad:

Quote:
BROS NO BI YOU I SEND AM TO NOW, NA FOR THE WHITY OKAY ANYTIME YOU SEE THIS KIND STUFF SEND AM.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic