SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO!! Eliza, that is brilliant!
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^Clearly he will need to join the church to demonstrate his piety.

The best churches require a tattoo. . . .

--J.D.

Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing ROFLMFAO I'm trippin all over myself!!! :nodo: 2ff Ahhhhh Somebody save me from myself!!!!! :yikes:

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
BaldSpot
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Daayyyaaaamm woman!

You got the man on the ground, rollin in agony over an expensive safari for nothing and missing a $7 million payoff, and then you stab a great big one in his chest. Yeee Hawww! You ROCK!

This is more fun than watching my boss try to use a computer.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Eliza... clapping LOL_sign

Awesome...
Poor Ed can't get no satisfaction.
It appears as if he is going to have to rescue his fair maiden all by his lonesome... Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't plan to ask for a picture.....

And I'm not sure about a tattoo *yet* Because what I am thinking of getting from him will be WAY more valuable (to me) and I think that you guys will enjoy it FAR MORE - - it will be entertainment that you will be refreshing this post to get to see.

But.....you shall sit on the edges of your seat first. I can't make promises I'll pull this one off - - but I'll damn sure try! I feel pretty confident, though.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WTF - woke up to like 14 emails from Ed

HOLY SHIT - -

I'm going to go read - and will come back.

Looks like that email to him must have hit a nerve.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm do I respond to him this morning - - or do I make him wait until tonight or tomorrow. I am feeling nice.....I may wait until tomorrow night - - you know - priests are busy......

Edit:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww He is forwarding email correspondences to "prove" that he's not a 419er. LOL It's too bad, though. We ALL know that emails can be faked. You can EASILY type something in email and make it look like you are forwarding something. I'd pull the "without headers" I can't prove they are real - - but I don't want to educate Ed. So, I have a different plan (the one I've said before) to get him to prove it.

Quote:
Dear ,
Thanks for the mail..First of all I want you to know Iam not a scammer.Iam christain..I've a good career..I don't want you to send any money via western union..All I want you to do is to assist me in getting out of the hands of those miscreants.Iam afraid she is in grave danger..She is my fiancee..We were about to get married before this tragedy struck..She means alot to me..I love her..She personally asked me to send you a mail..Iam going to my previous email correspondence with my heartrob and those miscreants..Iam also going to be sending you my email correspondence with guys who are supposed to get her out ..Unfortunately,they were both killed by these miscreants.I guess that will go a long way to convince you that Iam serious..Please,I want you to read through these mails I forwarded to you carefully..This is a matter of life and death..In the name of God save her for me.I look forward to your urgent response.
Thanks and God bless.

Edit again....

The other emails are basically things you have already seen here.

Then he sent this one:

Quote:
Dear ,
I've just finished forwarded some email correspondence with my fiancee and the miscreants called Ugo.Note these mails correspondence were before after the abduction of my fiancee()..I hope this will go a long way to put things straight..This is no Joke..We are talking about somebody life here..In less than two weeks they will be in Kano In Nigeria.They are going to sell to a moslem cleric..Who knows what will become of her?..They may probably use her for rituals..These people are very diabolic..It is important we act fast..We need to get her out..I know you maybe finding this hard to believe..But you just have to believe..If possible,I will advise you contact those miscreants yourself via their mail address.You find their address in one my mail correspondence with them.Since Amy disappearance,I've been tracking them with aid of an FBI agent attached to the American Embassy in Malaysia.But all to no avail..They requested for parent's or guardian's address in the United States of America (USA).I couldn't provide them,because I don't have it.The only address I have was her grand father's address.But her grandfather died some years ago..I understand she is not in good term with her father..
Please,I beg you in the name of God come to her aid..I love her..These people after me and her seems to be Nigerians..They seems to know a lot about me..But I don't know them..How they got know about my fiancee is still a mystery...Like I said earlier,I strong believer in God..I believe God will not put to shame.I believe he will see Amy and I through..My God is able..He is a merciful God.He will give me victory over my adversaries..I look forward to your urgent response.
Thanks and God bless.

Anyone have Ed's physical address? We may need to send him a shipment of adult diapers.......

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
These people are very diabolic
Laughing Laughing

I can imagine the FBI file entry for "": Young Nigerian, using assumed name: Probable involvement with fraudulent activity: Delusional: Invented fiancee and dramatic series of events around said fiancee, behaviour reminiscent of childhood imaginary friends, but has invented powerful enemies too: Paranoid Schizophrenic tendencies: Nut case:

Ah, darnit, I forgot to mail him yesterday. I'm ashamed, after all he did for us. I'll get his home addy just for the sake of it anyway, I'll tell him that I need to send him some stuff by snail mail, for security. When it doesn't arrive, we can tell him the collected it.

I'd love to see what happened if Amy announced to Ed that she had discovered that her cousin died without making a will, and she is the nearest living relative, so she will claim the estate, as it's just her ex-boyfriend or something applying for it at the moment. How the f*** would he get around that??

Quote:

How are you today?..How was your weekend?..I hope it was cool?..By now,I guess you must have gotten the receipts I forwarded to you..Did you succeed in getting the date extension from the court?..Iam worried..In my last mail,I demanded for some information from you..It is important you send me those information..It will save us a lot of trouble..Right now,those miscreants() already know Iam in Nigeria..Like I said earlier,I will take care of them..Iam in Nigeria..They are in for a rough time..I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Amy?

@Eliza I'm confused - explain yourself young lady

Purple Flower
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Evidently Amy's real name is (the singer)

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted Evil Great developments, I like the twist in the ongoing "saga" Laughing This is great !
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
Iam christain

Not only does he spell it wrong, the 'C' isn't even capitalized. Not the best way to get on Father B1@ck's good side.

Quote:

Petrovsky! BTW, if anybody is wondering the source of that name, I just happened to be watching some old WWF Wrestling Challenges from 1992 when I was discussing calling him, and came across this chap.

http://media.putfile.com/George-16

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
Evidently Amy's real name is (the singer)

That is so wierd that he would pick up on that. I used this account to bait as the singer and originally that name was on the replies to him. I changed the reply to just the email account name and he's never questioned me about it. He must have been looking at email from 2005 to see that.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony

Last edited by mr. mugu on Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still following this... still dying laughing... Shocked

Sounds like you've got your pet searching through 3 years worth of emails for clues to what went wrong Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~HomerJFong,

At least he didn't call you "Doug" this time Laughing.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to go ahead and email Ed, because I need him to do something for me. Since I told him Amy will be traveling in 2 weeks, I need him to act fast - so I need to use Amy's situation to get him to do something that you guys are going to love.

Therefore, I can't post my email to Ed yet. I want to wait until I see if he's going to swallow the hook that's already in his mouth. If so, I want to reel him in and then show you the "big one" that we've caught. You are going to LOVE this!!!

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hard to wait!

--J.D.

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If nothing else he's certainly got a thing for 'miscreants'. What else are you trying see if he has or not? Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can anyone understand a damn thing he said? Was he sleeping with rocks in his mouth? It took him a while to wake up. I called him before and it rang and rang and rang. Then it took like 20 rings for him to pick up this time.

Did you hear a woman say something in the background???????? I think Ed IS married. I've heard a woman in a few phone calls now. Did you hear her in this one?

If you can make out anything Ed said - please post as I have no idea what the hell he was saying. Did he lie to me and say that Fr.JBlack is going to help me???

http://media.putfile.com/amy-7-17

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Couldn't understand a word. Sounded like he was whispering perhaps?

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, I don't know what crackpot scheme you've come up with now but I have full confidence it is absolutely brilliant! Very much looking forward to seeing under the curtain! Very Happy
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Listened to it 5 times. Only bits I could make out with any real certainty were:

: "Did you contact ?"
: " calm down, calm down"

Then a bit later after more mumbling

: "Is he going to help me?"
: "Yes he is, he is"

So totally indistinct. Got the impression that the conversation was hushed as he either a) Did not want to wake someone up b) because was using hushed tones, he felt that he had to do the same...try it in day to day life...if you are in conversation with a person you are close to, just drop your voice steadily to a whisper, in most instances, the person you are speaking to will also whisper!

BUT

Almost 100% certain there was a female voice in the background on a couple of occassions.

This bait just keeps getting better and better...
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
I think Ed IS married. I've heard a woman in a few phone calls now.

Our favourite gee-man probably gets in the sack with a few different women, whether he's married or not. Paying, or otherwise. Smile
Most of them do.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's going to be great if becomes really suspicious though. will need to prove his loyalty to her all over again perhaps.

Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Indeed! Indeed!

Were there not . . . "expenses" . . . incurred in Singapore that are unexplained?

But that would mean 3d is . . . unfaithful!!!11!! [!--Ed.]

Clearly he needs to demonstrate his commitment to .

--J.D.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic