SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The post for discussing Psychics, Ghosts & Paranormal BS

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

harrya wrote:
You just don't realise it yet.

Argumentum ad ignorantiam.

In the rain.

M1d0r1 wrote:
I am sure peeps like Dr X will agree this as proof.

What was your prediction? "You will be divorced in ten days?"

"You have a bad spirit emanating from you?"

--J.D.

M1d0r1
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor X wrote:
What was your prediction? "You will be divorced in ten days?"

"You have a bad spirit emanating from you?"

Still on-going I'm afraid ... it started as detecting problems in the marriage but just lately, has evolved into a full haunting.

Don't worry though ... I am sure my skills as a psychic medium will help enormously.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tu Che Doc

Sub note:

Na I won't waste my time
Cool

** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Touch�"

And you already have.

--J.D.

drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i saw ghost once.
cant say it was any good.
-w. goldberg and p. swayzee (sp?)

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
lucky777
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this quite interesting.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NrJsAEvQFCI
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a great illustration of how these quack 'celebrity' psychics operate. John Edward uses similar methods to get info about the people he 'reads' too. I know someone who went to one of his live shows and she reckons there were people planted all over the audience who engaged in idle chat with the people sitting nearby getting the info and then, lo and behold, John Edward homed in later.

And the medium guessing that an elderly person died either from heart disease or cancer is pure statistics. not psychic ability.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
lucky777
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They also examined John Edward on the full episodes (that was only a clip out of the full episode).

Full quote removed. It is right above your post. TS
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah! James Randi has his PBS NOVA special which includes his debunking of Geller and the still current asshat Peter Popoff on YouTube:

NOVA

Now for obvious reasons they do not show the full failed Tonight Show with Geller. Imagine sitting there, watching, as the minutes tick away . . . and nothing happens . . . rather like watching a Rob Schneider film.

If the section on Popoff does not piss you off, you are not human. He does what 419 Scamers do with more technology.

He had a phone number for "Extreme Emergency Pledge." Does WU have "extreme emergency" payments?

Kudos to lucky777, because there are some really useful clips available through that linkypoo.

This is a nice demonstration to how you test a "psychic phenomenon." I have a bit more respect for Mr. Price is Right--the host--for conducting this. Love the "Bruce Lee" haircut on the "Kung fu and Gong fu" master.

Wonder if he lives in "Paris" and "France?"

--J.D.

Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ ^ ^
Agreed. I watched the one he linked, and the one with the "Shaolin Kung fu and Gong fu Master" with t3h paranormal Bruce Lee haircut and t3h m4gic p4nts. There is also one about homeopathy that I also mean to watch--and probably show to others when I am done with it.

Quote:

If the section on Popoff does not piss you off, you are not human. He does what 419 Scamers do with more technology.

Not only does it piss me off, he makes me want to jump through my monitor and. . . do bad things to him, and anyone else who benefits from what he has done to other people. If anyone here has not done so already, I recommend James Randi's book, The Faith Healers, which is an expos� about Popoff and other evangelist frauds, such as Oral Roberts, W.V. Grant, and Pat Robertson. If you are not thoroughly enraged by the time you are finished with that book, well, then I defer to the answer that J.D. gave previously about not being human. If you are unfamiliar with what these so-called "faith healers" do, it is a real eye-opener.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was walking along in a business section of a large city when I saw a line of nicely dressed women. Most were in their early twenties. I asked on what were they waiting for. A palm reading. The reader had two chairs and a fold up card table with a palm chart on it. I stood behind the reader and watched her read three palms. I could not hear what she was saying even though I was standing really close. I figured out later she was telling each girl the same thing. The payments were 'tips'.

I told the story to a friend of my Mom's. The lady showed me around a palm.

Later when I was in college I used to take a red Sharpie and ask people if they would like to have their palm red. I would take the Sharpie and follow their heart line, life line, health, wealth, family, have them close their fist and tell them how many children they would have based upon the number of creases on side of their fist. Just holding their hands and reading the tells, I could feed back to them what was important to them. At the end of all of it, their palms would be completely red. As in all baiting, I never told them that they were being had.

The people that were most into the experience would then do the arm levitation hypnosis trick very quickly. Usually 15 minutes from red palm to arm in the air and another ten to sleepy time.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic