SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another Super Safari (Approx. 8k miles)- YW, BW and J0J0

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news people! Our lad has finally begun travel. This will definitely come as a surprise to Big Worm and Yeawhatever. We have been working on finding a mugu for this journey for over one year! We had someone a while back who claimed to have went, but it seemed to be all lies. Attempt 1

Well, a bit of back story. I found this lad around the beginning of the year. He was up for travel almost immediately. His name is Christopher. He is a Nigerian living in Dakar Senegal. Anyway, he was ready to move as soon as he could, but he had problems getting a visa to travel to Kenya.

So, in summary, the safari is approximately 8,000 miles round trip- from Senegal to the border of Kenya and Uganda. So far, he has travelled about 1,300. Oh yeah, and that was 1,300 miles BY CAR! He left Dakar on Thursday night. He is currently in Niamey, Niger waiting for a flight to Kenya. He should be leaving for Kenya by this weekend. Here is his latest email:

Quote:
Hello Brother ,
The memoria jorney has began since thursday evening as i promissed, well today iam cominicating from Niamey, and iam looking forward to be in kenya before this weekend by the special grace of almighty Allah, brother it's really a good news.
after my inquiry from here naimey i got help from a friend,and he promise to help me take flight from niamey to kenya so by tomorrow i will know what will be the finnal result then i will let you know ok, therefore get ready for action now.
iam sure before friday or saturday i will arrive in nairobi, so right now i think iam not passing through uganda again, am passing through nairobi.

Brother the hour has come when we shall rejoice together ok.
right now am no more in dakar ,am in niamey today it's a good news brother.
so iam making every effort to get there before this weekend ok.
thank you
Yours faithfully christopher.
Bye

IP resolves to Mali, not Niger. However, these countries are right next to each other, so I am inclined to believe him.

As on the previous safaris, YW was gracious enough to set up a web page. This one never got completely finished, as the safari was taking so long. On the site, you'll see a couple of references to the mugu from our first attempt. Ignore those. Hehe. The emails are published up until around late March. Not much really happened after that, as he was simply trying to get his visa issue sorted out. He has left Dakar, Senegal with only $650. I told him he only need worry about transportation for the trip there, as he would obviously have enough money to get back, once he gets the $400k.

Clicky

Comments and criticisms are welcome.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2

Last edited by jojobean on Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Jojo once again proving why you are the resident travel agent around here.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I thought this turd would never get up off his ass! Finally we have ourselves a lad going to The Hot Zone!

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent YW an e-mail just last night asking for a travel-update.

Congrats to all!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Mad4Maya
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome!! Very Happy Very Happy I'm looking forward to watching this journey unfold.

I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk to both parties...Th0mps0n Br0wn
pony pony pony
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. This is a surprise. I had kind of given up on this twit. Nice to see that Mt. Elgon will soon have a visitor.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh ye of such little faith. I knew he would pull through. This guy was so hooked from email one. But I was growing a bit weary of the visa problems. We need to collaborate on what we want to do from here on out. He has promised to take pictures and video tape parts of his journey for us. I only hope he is telling the truth about that. Laughing

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet, sweet work! Let's hope this guy makes it all the way! Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work! clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Words fail me. This is a level of baiting to which most of us can but aspire.

I actually sent you an PM a while back that the Hotzone part of the site wasn't working, YW. I didn't understand back them Smile.

Gonna read the emails now.

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work guys. I will be in Nairobi next month, if that's of interest. It's a family trip, so I can't guarantee to take time off to give him the run-around, but if I arrive and find a lad hanging around the airport wearing a sign, I can take pictures Smile

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We'll keep in touch then Zen. If I can make him move to your conveniece, that would be grand. I am not sure how this all going to pan out. And I don't know how long we can keep him there. If he is telling the truth about going with only $650, he might be there a while.

Goat

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If this guy can go through all the trouble of traveling to Mt. Elgon (and yes, it is a lot of trouble), taking a short video for us to help guide him to the cave, should be trivial for him. Now that digital photos and videos are easy to create and transmit, this would be really nice to get from him, especially for such an exotic location.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping Ebola, the gift that keeps on giving.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great news, make sure he writes every day!

Whatever the icon is for turning lads into beggars, this lad seems a prime candidate to earn you one.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely awesome.... Shocked

You fellas are just in another league entirely.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantasic, I love to follow a good safari, but lets just hope he doesnt catch ebola and pass it onto others at the airport who then take it around the world.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work guys. Awesome to see we've got another safari thread going. Keep us updated!

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another great reason to log in 5 times a day. Laughing I hope he walks home.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job guys! Hope he makes it all the way.....

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lucky lad wrote:
i got help from a friend,and he promise to help me take flight from niamey to kenya

Maybe his friend paid for the ticket? I'd sure hate to see two lads have a falling out after the dust settles... Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fan-bloody-tastic! This should be heaps of fun!

Video would be great... only problem is going to be getting the video out of him before he sells the camera to pay for a cardboard box to sleep in.
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not worthy of being in the same forum with you guys bow_down
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down I am truly speechless! If there is anything I can do to help I humbly volunteer. bow_down

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Linky seems to be down JoJo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic