SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

HAHA, its a puppy scam...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Berk N. Stock
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CALVARY GREETINGS,

MY NAME IS MRS.MARY BRIGGS, MY HUSBAND AND I ARE ON A CHRISTAIN MISSION TO AFRICA AND I CAME ALONG WITH MY PUPPY (YORKIE). AFTER A WHILE I NOTICED THAT THE AFRICAN WEATHER IS NOT GOOD FOR THE PUPPY AND I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER THE WAY I ALWAYS DO BECAUSE OF MY JOB.

I NEED SOMEONE TO ADOPT HER AND TAKE CARE OF HER THE WAY I ALWAYS DO.
IF YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF HER DO SEND A REPLY AND I WILL EMAIL YOU HER
PICTURES. I HOPE TO READ FROM YOU.
REGARDS,
MRS.MARY BRIGGS

This is weird, I wonder how she hopes to get money out of me?
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She'll find a way. Of course you're willing to help Smile

SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shipping fees, vaccinations, emergency vet care, the puppy will get stranded halfway and fees paid, etc. etc.
Puppy scams are fairly common, BTW. Wink

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might want to do a search, these puppy scams have been mentioned quite a bit. If you're going to bait it, you'll get some tips.
The money request will come in the form of shipping. It was going to cost me $350 to ship my adorable yorkie puppy here.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
SumYunGai
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Once you agree to help, they'll ask for your address to send the puppy. Then the requests for money come. The puppy needs shots in order to be able to leave the country, the government is demanding animal exportation fees (even though the animal is not native), shipping materials (hey, a pet carrier designed to survive air transit is expensive Rolling Eyes ), and of course while the puppy is in Africa it will need to be fed and looked after. Notice they say the puppy is not doing well in Africa. Eventually it will contract some disease and you'll be asked to help with vet bills. By this point you've spent about 300 times what a champion-sired purebred Yorkie would have cost you.

That's the way this scam works.

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Tell him you are opening a kosher puppy meat restaurant in North Korea and you need a constant supply of fresh Yorkie puppy meat.

You need the meat to be freshed killed by hanging it up side down and slitting its throat. You also need all the relevant paperwork plus photos of the product before and after processing.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Foss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how many differnet lads have signed on to use that particular letter. I think thats the 4th time i have seen it word for word, with the exception of a different name and email address. They didn't like me after I tried baiting them for the first time. If you want pictures of your puppy let me know. I have a couple of lovely shots already.
Derrick
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one like this the other day. Curiously, these puppies were a breed called "Chinchillas".. Laughing

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@derrick--it's bizarre that your mugus should refer to an animal--chinchilla--found only in South America.

Hi Tommo^--

My sentiments exactly but if you and I ever meet to have noon lunch in a nice bistro, please let ME do the menu ordering! LOL!

Seriously, up until 2-3 yrs ago there was a double-wide building in Northern California that was a Korean restaurant on the left side and a pet shop on the right side. I still cringe at the thought...

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Derrick
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jervis Tetch wrote:
@derrick--it's bizarre that your mugus should refer to an animal--chinchilla--found only in South America.

Yeah. I'm sure he meant chihuahua or something, but got them mixed up because he has an ass for a head. Whatever the case is, I found it humorous, so I'll help him save the "puppies". Very Happy

"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email her back with a list of African spices and a recipe for grilled yorkie

EDIT: Guess I should have read the other replies before typing my own...

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith

Last edited by Eliza_Doolittle on Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
<br>Tell him you are opening a kosher puppy meat restaurant in North Korea and you need a constant supply of fresh Yorkie puppy meat.

You need the meat to be freshed killed by hanging it up side down and slitting its throat. You also need all the relevant paperwork plus photos of the product before and after processing.

Exactly what I was thinking... except I am running a hotdog company who specializes in grinding fresh meat to please football fans. Dogs are the prefered choice of meat because of the tender and moist meat. Wink Make sure the owner obtains a health inspection for the animal with the health records and certifcation of clearance.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
icepeople
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mmmm. I hope it's a kosher puppy. I'm a gentile but I much perfer kosher dogs.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol i got one today aswell from the same Mary Briggs

pics can be found here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=938458#938458

shes already asked for my address lol i asked for scans of its paperwork
Lorissa_Andre
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am currently working on her, although her email seems to be shut down. I am however toying with her shipping agent Du5t1n M1k3 at a hotmail address.

I was charged 350 pounds for shipping and now I've forwarded a phishing WU email to him saying that I entered my username and password into the (phising) website and now I can't access it, what should i do?? (hehe)

I suddenly got about 5 puppy emails in 2 days after I communicated with Mary.

The latest communique:

Dear Mr Du5t1n

I received this email below from Western Union about my account so I put my password in to activate the account.
Now I can't access the account and I can't find the money anywhere!!!! THe money I already sent you has been stolen as I can't acdess my account!!!!!!! Do you think you could help? Is it possible I could send you the money via express courier cheque or money gram as the email below seemed to have stolen my password and username!!!! I don't know what to do and I really wanted to help Miss Mary. Can I send you the money by Moneygram or the cheque as my friend used Moneygram before and recommended it.

Please what shouldi do?

Regards

Jud1th D3nch

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Jul 12, 2007 2:00 PM
Subject: Account Deactivation
To:

We are contacting you regarding your Western Union account. Due to inactivity, your account has been deactivated from using our services.
Therefore, we invite you to update your Western Union profile in order to regain full access to our services.
Please go to our website by clicking here to confirm your identity and update your profile.

Please Note: If your account information is not updated within the next 24 hours, your account will be deleted.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I played with these guys for about 3 months. Had great fun. So easy to get off script. I told them their shipping agent was crap, made them create a website for him, then refused to work with him as I thought he wouldn't care for the dog. (Dogs name was B3cky) Got the website closed down, then started all over again until my character had an unfortunate accident.
Managed to get a few bank account numbers off them too
Enjoy baiting these monkeys Wink

Pretty Rose

pony
scam-buster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

she has not replied after i asked to see its papers lol
Lorissa_Andre
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scam Buster

Mary Briggs just had her Yahoo address shut down by someone. I got her shipping agent to give me a new one. I'll PM you her new address.

Cheers
Lorissa

PS although i can't guarantee this is another person pretending to be Mary Briggs as well.

edit: PM sent

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to do a puppy bait! Laughing

Anyone got a lad for me?

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Lorissa_Andre
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Andronicus

PM'ed with 3 puppy addresses.

L.A.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love puppy baits, if anyone has some spare, let me know!
Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red, I will send you one of the extra ones Lorissa sent me. I've got several baits going right now and can realistically only take on one more before I go completely crazy.

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks for that, I got the PM, as I said, i'll let you know if I start working either of them so we don't use too similar tactics.
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

had a bit of fun with the puppy scammers myself after the initial script and my expression of interest..

She wrote..

Quote:
hi there
well thanks for gettin along
as a matter of fact, we are having just two remaining now with the church, so if u are delighted having them, just let us know , by giving us a call throu our number we gave u last time.
these pups are two of which they are of male and female.
pleaseee, wat matters here is that they get the happiness from a true pet lover.
pleasee they are two of them, and for adoption fees, they will cost 300 pounds with other handling charges inclusive.
wat do u think of this, just get back.
thanks
stay blesssed

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote...

Quote:
No problem they need to be healthy and large otherwise they would not fit in well with the testing. A larger head is better as I am planning an number of impact tests funded by the UK department of defence..all top secret of course.

I am located in the UK at

Muppet labs Research Centre
Woolley Road
Alconbury
Huntingdon
Cambridgeshire PE28 4HS

I can organise a pick up of the subjects and rest assured, they will recievce a lot of human attention and interaction and afterwards the animals will be sacrificed humanely when the time comes. How many can you supply and for what costs?

Still doesnt register there.....

Quote:
hi there ,
it was so nice to get from u over there
so pleasee i know i love the englishbull dog, he is named jackie, he is so lovely and very gorgeous.n he is vet checked and has all health registration papers. he comes along with one year health guaranteee.
he is housebroken wsith all and other house hold kids but he is known for its courage and its excellent guarding abilities. jackie is seeking out human attention and loving every bit it can get!! , but marty as u see, a lot of human attention is required for the breed's happiness.

The evil Dr Honeydew wrote

Quote:
Well that sounds like a good deal to me. I usually have to pay more for such good subjects for my experiments. I have spoken to the director of Impucol pharmaceutacals Dr Joseph Mengle and they are planning an extensive testing phase for the immunospuressant Dioxplas. This will involve the process of transplanting monkey kidneys into dogs and then testing the immune system responses. As the process is in the Phase 1 testing, the subjects should survive for several days afterwards and carful monitoring will be conducted. Unfortunatley it is not possible to replace the parts removed.

Please forward what is required from me to enable the procuements of the subjects.

Finally twigged....

Quote:
HI
WE ARE SO SORRY HERE BECOS WE ARE NOT IN THE POSITION TO GIVE OUT PETS HERE TO FAMILIES THAT WILL BE INTENDING USING THEM AS TEST EXPERIMENT, PLEASEE WE ARE NOT FOR THAT, I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS.BUT WAT THE CHURCH WANTS HERE IS THAT, THESE PETS GET THE BEST HOME FROM THE ADOPTIVE PARENTS AND NOT FOR SUCH.
SORRY.
THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Shocked the lad cares about the outcome of his imaginary puppies? Clearly he has lost the plot...

Offer him more money, I'm sure he'll come around Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic