SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

first bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
macweasel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

am trying my first bait

got the lad on IM at the mo - very boring but gaining trust

might need a mentor when things start getting interesting

got her talking music at the moment to get off script - just waiting for the money request but want some pictures first
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your first bait ever, or your first IM bait? Either way, you might be moving a little quickly. The IM lads are not off script when they are talking music, or books, or about anything else. The good ones have a checklist of topics to cover to be earning your trust and will not be asking you for money in the first conversation.

edited to add

How long do you want this bait to last? Are you prepared with a phone number? Pictures?

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frankly these IM baits are too muck like hard work. I don't have enough time at the computer to foster a "real" relationship. I mean, what ever happened to love at first email!? Far better IMO.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
macweasel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll sign up for a mentor

not too much hard work tho - I just say any old crap and can keep the lad going while I do other things on the puter

it is my first ever bait - after being baited but finding this place after the money request started. So I have been lurking for a month to learn the ropes
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Work or not, I'm playing with my first IM bait now. [email protected]. I have nothing better to do at the moment and am curious to see what kind of stories I get in live chat . . . or do they stick to scripts with cut and paste text already written?

Edit to add:

I was going to post his 'Caucasian, male model, photo here but I'll have to figure out how. Figgered it out.

Here's his Myspace profile:

About Me:
I'm Thomas, I have a daughter who stays with me, I lost my wife some years ago, But I want to move on in life, It was my saddest experience, I'm a widower, I'm 5'7" tall with 179llbs wieght, what eelse will you like to know please ask!!. My eyes: Blue My body style: Athletic/Fit
Who I'd like to meet:
I'm searching for a special woman to adore me and treat me like a KING and you thrive on treating my special woman like a QUEEN[/url]

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)

Last edited by OldBaglady on Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

redshoes17 wrote:
The IM lads are not off script when they are talking music, or books, or about anything else.

As long as you don't allow them to copy and paste replies to you, then they're off script. When a lad tries to do that, I slap them pretty quickly and get them back to having to personally type all the replies to me. They may have a story in their head that they tell you, but it's not a script.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tasman wrote:
I mean, what ever happened to love at first email!? Far better IMO.

Well, I get plenty of those, I'll pass them to you if you like. I had two or three proposals in the first chat session in the past couple of days. Personally I do not consider them fun.

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wayne wrote:
They may have a story in their head that they tell you, but it's not a script.

Probably just a matter of terminology. There are four of us working over one lad right now. I can tell exactly what the lad is going to say next to one of the other baiters, because my character has already been through his modality. He is not cutting and pasting his replies. He has a male and female character, both characters are being baited.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic