SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MassBait this Hitman that Forgot to fill in amount

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet! I have a couple e-mails out to him that he needs to respond to, so I will gig him at the old e-mail.

I can also have the name not to be [email protected] send him an e-mail at the new addy if you want Twisted Evil I'd like to get him to move off gmail so that we can track IP's if someone is lucky enough to get him to go on a safari....

EDIT: I sent an e-mail from the axe man to myself and fowarded same to Mr. Kross. Made it look like I agreed to pay $10,000 via WU and that the axe man has received same. Oh and this was all sent to Kross gmail account Smile

let me know if anyone else needs the axe man to send them or Kross an e-mail.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Losst Jedi wrote:
Quote:
HE CAN'T GET THIS ONE AND HE CAN'T HACK THIS AGAIN

Oh really Mr. Kross Paulio? Look out your window again! Twisted Evil

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been back and forth with this guy about 4 days now. He wants $10.000 so I asked him if he meant $10.00 or $10,000.00. He got a little testy and told me my time was running out. So today I sent him this

Quote:
Is there some other form of payment that you would consider?
I have access to many things of value. I just don't have a bunch of cash...
Please, I beg of you, consider another mode of payment.

I'm thinking of finding out how twisted a thing he may consider.

Speaking of hacking his system...
has a self destruct e-mail that is driving my guys nutz!

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He won't return my emails since I threatened to do him harm unless I got the tape first.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So am I the only one he has offered to be a personal bodyguard too, after I pay him of course.

Quote:
WHY ARE YOU AFRAID I WILL NOT HARM YOU LATER I WILL BE YOUR SECURITY WHEREVER YOU ARE GOING I WILL BE 50 MILE AWAY FROM AND NOW I WANT YOU TO BE FREE FOR EVER?

I NEED SOME CASH OK GOT IT AND GET BACK TO ME FAST

HOW IS YOUR SHOPPING HOPE COOL

I still don't know why he asked about my shopping.....

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Mad4Maya
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's probably asking about your shopping to convince you that his boys have you under close watch. Don't try to pull anything because he'll know about it! Laughing

I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk to both parties...Th0mps0n Br0wn
pony pony pony
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So that was suppose to scare me? Hmmm, well it didn't get the right reaction from me then. I also love how he will be 50 miles away when he is my security. That will be helpful. Laughing

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HOW IS YOUR SHOPPING HOPE COOL

This. I figured out a couple of weeks ago that this lad was practically baiting himself. I've moved on to other targets, still reading this thread though.

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is a good side bait though DuraLex, low maintenance and he baits himself. He really wasn't fun for me until the axeman entered the picture. I get at least one response a day from him still.

Today's entry for those that are "hacking" his account:

Quote:
CODE KR710

PAY THE MONEY WITH THIS INFORMATION,

NAME=FRANK JAMES

AND AFTER THAT GET ME THIS INFORMATIONS THE MTCN NUMBER AND THE OTHER THINGS THROUGH THIS EMAIL ACCOUNT

Well I am sure I will have some problems with this WU transfer. Razz

Edit: This is from his new gmail account already posted on this thread.

pony Mortar x4
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I typed too soon, he wrote me again today:

Quote:
CODE KR710

HOW FAR HAVE YOU GONE WITH THE PAYMENT?
THIS IS MY ACCOUNT AM USING FOR YOU ALONE

If he is using this for me alone the how did Losst Jedi get this email Question Rolling Eyes

Still coming from .

pony Mortar x4
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay then okay, you've won me over. Very Happy I'll kick my old bait back into action.

[edit] The gmail addy is bouncing?

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ook: Yes, he did notify me of his new gmail account, possibly because I was right on the eve of a new payment. But I don't get a secret-agent code name, so I'm getting jealous over here! Some day he's gonna pay for that.

See, he asked me to make the transfer to London, which I did. Unfortunately, he did not specify which London and I somehow sent it to Ontario. He has clarified his request, but I'm just too scared to make the payment now.

I've been trying to spook him with what little I know about our guest hacker, no idea if it's working yet. Evidently this guy hasn't yet dealt with the axe, so I want to play on that without making him twig. Since it's your axeman, whaddya say Ook? To transfer or not to transfer...
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@losst jedi - nice that could explain the email I just received - THE CITY IS LONDON AND THE COUNTRY IS ENGLAND OK - Laughing I think we are getting under his skin a bit. If you want your dolla chopped PM me and I will chop it for ya, up to you, but that is how I got my code name.

@duralex - I just received an email from his gmail account 4 hours ago. This is his email exactly - I masked it but I have not changed any letters to numbers. I am about to email him back.

He forgot his code in the city and country email, my bait character will be nervous.

pony Mortar x4
scammer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ask him for his number and AFTER you have his number,
tell him to go here

this is a site to track his location;

site not suitable for kids

Free Stuff for Baiters Database by DrWho | Forms by Eamonn
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if anyone still has him on the hook.... I do from two accounts. I choped him on both.

He told character one that he got the money and she is free. Very Happy

Character two is being told that he has no assistant and that he will die unless he pays. Shocked

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Mortar x8
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still have him on the hook. He is offering to be my personal security still. I keep just stringing him along. I am about to introduce a new character into mine, my brother is jumping in to help me.

pony Mortar x4
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ook;

Maybe you need to have someone threaten you so that you can call upon your personal security to protect you?

Mortar x8
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^funny you should mention that, that is exactly where i am going with this mess.

pony Mortar x4
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ook:

If you need me to like kill you or anything just let me know Smile

ATTENTION FBI/SCOTLAND YARD: THIS IS HUMOR PLEASE DO NOT ARREST ME.... THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY! I LOVE BUSH AND PM BROWN!!!!

Mortar x8
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^ Laughing Kross stopped answering me after I reported him to the FBI and Euro-Pol Twisted Evil

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
justinv
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I keep trying to bait this one, but hes not replying. could he have changed his alias?
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor little kross knows about this forum - he-she-it knew it from the start. That's why he started the threats - just a little boy without a life. I refuse to waist my time on a non-bait. There are BIGGER fish in the waters. Wink

grandmasterfunk
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

guys if I where you i would just ask him to kill you. Say something like

" i don't have he money so please just kill me "
Mad4Maya
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ One of my characters did that so his family would get his life insurance policy. Once he realized he wasn't getting a payoff he dropped me.

@Mind, How did you find that out?

I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk to both parties...Th0mps0n Br0wn
pony pony pony
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@grandmasterfunk Laughing Laughing Laughing good one

@M4M just a strong feeling - he's done nothing but waist everybody's time and I think that was his intent all along. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic