SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Introductory PM

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could someone send me the intro PM again? I... um... lost it? Embarassed

(Then reply to this message so I don't get like 50 messages. Thanks!)

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did it look like this?

Nurse Nasty wrote:
Welcome to the Eater. This is not my standard response. I've customised this entire post just for you.

Firstly, say goodbye to any free time and personal life you had. Scam-baiting is a fun and rewarding sport. Think of it as armchair snowboarding, or full contact email. You save real people from being scammed and hopefully collect a few trophies for your shelf.
You must be aware of the dangers. These people are criminals. They are liars, thieves and petty thugs. Some are kidnappers and murderers. Never underestimate the lads.

Remember to bait safe. Which means:
- Never use any of your real personal details. Everything must be fake. (last thing you want is your lads finding out who you really are)
- Use IP free emails
- You should NOT use a username here that you've used elsewhere on the internet.

Always try and waste as much time possible with your lads. There is a very useful search function on this forum that will provide you with a plethora of instant answers from one of our many and very experienced baiters. Also if you do need any help getting started we recommend you sign up for a mentor. This person will help you through your first bait and provide a few some tips and tricks to help you along. Your mentor will be your sole point of contact for all those questions you'd normally be embarrassed to ask in public.

Some basic �DON�T�s.
- We DON�T inform scammers they have been baited. We don�t tell them about baiting or about EATER.
- We DON�T send scammers fake ID�s or passports. These fake ID�s could be used against real people.
- We DON�T cash bait.
- We DON�T involve innocent third party (ie. Having you lad call your locals McDonalds, Supermarket or The White House)

Take a week or so to read as many stickies as possible. It will help you orientate yourself around the forums, and help you understand some of the terminology used my by the lads, and us.

The EATER has hundreds of know-it-alls, experienced in many fields. Seriously, ask any question, someone will know. Use your fellow baiters. That�s why we're here.

I have provided a few links here for your navigation ease. <Click for link>

Scambaiting Ethics
Forum Guidelines and Policies
Get a mentor
Scambaiting Tips and Help Forum
Pictures Tips

The Eater also promotes the killing of fake banks and sites setup by the lads. Hurt them in the wallet. You can find the forum and members dedicated to bringing these criminals down in the FAKE SCAMMER BANKS & SITES section of this forum. Leeching their bandwidth is also very helpful. You can do this my downloading MUGU MAURADER. A program dedicated to siphoning these fraudulent websites of their allocated bandwidth. Also you can also use Lad Vampire. Just click the link and leave it running. Thanks to Artists Against 419.

If your interested in doing some quick damage to the lads, we have a forum catering to the shutting down and burning of 'Phone Lads'. But what exactly is a phone lad I hear you ask? Phone lads are Mugus who pretend to sell goods, phones usually but also pets, air conditioners, flux capacitors...They attempt to get �customers� to pay up front via western union and then need money for customs duties, taxes etc basically an advanced fee fraud with a twist. Feel free to visit this forum. PHONE LADS FORUM

When you�re in love with Shiver and worship the man and the legend, feel free to get a premium membership. A �100% Pure Mugu Gold� name tag. Help the eater team keep the forum and the website alive. You get many benefits as a premium member. It only costs you the very meager sum of $20US, which is payable via Paypal (You can send your appreciation to [email protected]), check or cash via *achem* Western Union. You will gain access to your own special forum, postal dropboxes, webspace and email. Click here for all the info you need - PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP
- When signing up for your Premium Membership please state your eater nickname.

If you're looking to setup a web/fax number for the lads to call until the cows come home - www.k7.net - Sign up, add your own personal message.

I must now mention the safe handling and use of the vengeful Spirit of the �Rolly Eyes�. Rolling Eyes This one icon sometimes carries with it a meaning and feeling of profound and utter distain, or it could mean a whimsical raise of the eyebrow. It could mean frustration and belittlement. It could even be interpreted as �I have a twitch�. Use with caution.

Have fun. Read lots, and may your baits be fruitful and great. Remember we do it for the victims, and to completely humiliate murderers and thieves. The more time you waste the less time they have to scam real people. It will leave you with a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.

Slap your lads often. They are always wrong, no matter what.

Good luck!

** Additional contributors to the automated response letter Nurse Nasty � Eight � Kleindoofy � Standard Procedure � Scam Patroller - Haywood D'Jableauxmi � Lotta - Dionysius - Stargate - Friday3 **

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloody hell, he's good! ^^ Laughing

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup. He did all that from memory too.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHA
Jose, it says right there in your post: "Your mentor will help you through your first bait". Laughing

You foolishly pledged your mentoring services to me for life!!!!! Muhahahaah! Twisted Evil

PS. You're an excellent Mentor and I'm lucky to have you. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thaaaaa-nk you jose.

My noob training is now complete. Two mistakes and one humiliation. I now qualify as a newb. Rolling Eyes

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

luckey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Not until you start an ethics thread.

jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I mean really they are just poor people. They need money!

After all, everyone from another country is poor right?

</sarcasm>

B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Nicely done. Now that the ethics have been discussed, go get a couple of lads to get tattoos. If they get hit by a bus on their way to the tat parlor, even better.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Super Squirrel--jeepers--and Golly!

jxd^

QUO: After all, everyone from another country is poor right? UNQ..

Comprehensive Govt official studies have shown that while Nairaland is not among the worlds' wealthiest 25 countries, they do lead the world in # of recently dead millionaires-w/-no-heirs on that dreaded Sagbama Expwy. I guess that must mean something...

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never got an introductory PM from NN Crying or Very sad

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4X, you joined before we started the automatic introductory PM thing. NN began doing it, but it's now shared between some of the mods.

jxd wrote:
Thaaaaa-nk you jose.

My noob training is now complete. Two mistakes and one humiliation. I now qualify as a newb. Rolling Eyes

Actually, jxd, you're about to pull off a bit of a newb coup - a public admission and apology from a mod in your first week. Laughing I think the absence of the PM may be my fault. I have been on auto PM duty, and I accidentally deleted several PMs from my outbox, and yours may well have been one of them. Embarassed My apologies. Sad

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey wrote:
^^Not until you start an ethics thread.
Isn't that my specialty?

jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eight wrote:
I think the absence of the PM may be my fault. I have been on auto PM duty, and I accidentally deleted several PMs from my outbox, and yours may well have been one of them. Embarassed My apologies. Sad

Oh no I got it, I just... well. Deleted it? Don't ask me why Rolling Eyes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic