SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

dormant estates

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
adl125
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What do you guys make of this?
this guy emailed me, and I replied...dumb i guess. i emailed this security unit with dormant bank details, they've sent back this letter.

APPROVED LETTER OF GUARANTEE/ASSURANCE

This is to notify the due authorities, that we have verified and confirmed the due claimant . This is in line with the due referencing agencies (Equifax Europe and experian Europe) and the database of the dormant account unit of the financial service authority UK.

The above name claimant should furnish the due scanned identification, e.g. scanned passport or drivers license for legal authentication of identity of , for further issuance of the ESTATE DEBIT CARD in his or her name for further issuance of her PAYMENT PROTECTION COVER for the estate activity to commence.

We await your due identifications, so we can issue your estate debit card in your name and further directives of covering your PAYMENT PROTECTION ADDITIONAL DEPOSIT CODE.

For International Monetary control board
Mr. John B. Valley
Chairman

The letter has stamps etc on...but i'm thinking that its a scam.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Adl125, welcome to the eater, yes, that's a typical scam email scripted reply, you will have to pay fees to the fake security company for the release of the non existant debit card etc, can you post the full email headers, please, as well as the initial email with headers that you received from them.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the due authorities,
the due claimant,
the due referencing agencies,
the due scanned identification,
your due identifications,

This is duly a scam.
Apart from anything else there is no such organisation as the International Monetary control board, apart from in the mind of some dumb scammer.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Adl en welkom Very Happy

Die brief is mos van 'n skelm. Hulle stuur did na baie mense met die hoop dat iemand vir dit sal beloof. Wink

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
adl125
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi all thanx for the replies. I told this guy that i believe he is scamming me, and boy did he go insane, i received 15 emails in 30minutes. below are all correspondence from the start....
This is a life opportunity for me.

Quote:
Please be patient and read carefully and understand that I have access to a dormant estate which is going to be diverted to illegal charity firms, by dodgy UK financial officials in Power. (This is in line with the NEW PRIME MINISTER OF UK GORDON BROWN'S DIRECTIVE OF DECLINE OF DORMANT /UNATTENDED ESTATES TO CHARITIES, WHICH ARE STILL LINKED TO CERTAIN PERSONS IN APICAL FINANCIAL POSITIONS.

PLEASE READ THE ATTACHMENT HERE IN, FOR EXPLANATION OF THE CHARITY MANDATE.

Barclays has announced the terms of a deal with its Dutch rival ABN Amro to create the world's fifth biggest bank with 47 million customers around the globe and a stock market value of �85bn.

The combined bank will be headquartered in Amsterdam but will drop any reference to the Dutch bank's name and be known as Barclays.

More than 23,600 jobs are at risk from the 217,000 combined workforce as a result of the record-breaking deal which was announced this morning after more than a month of intensive talks and despite an attempt by a Royal Bank of Scotland-led consortium to offer a higher, break-up deal to the Dutch management team.

Article
However, a meeting scheduled between the RBS-led consortium - which includes Santander of Spain and Fortis of Belgium - has now been postponed. It had been scheduled for 2.30pm today but the consortium is asking for more information about a deal arranged by ABN Amro to sell its US business La Salle.

By announcing a side-deal to sell LaSalle to Bank of America, ABN Amro is raising $21bn (�10.5bn) which then allows it to redistribute ?12bn to shareholders of the combined group. But, La Salle is the part of the Dutch bank that RBS is particularly keen to buy through its three bank consortium.

The consortium said yesterday that it needed to understand the terms under which this sale could be terminated. "The banks [in the consortium] are requesting this information today. Accordingly the banks do not consider it appropriate to meet with ABN Amro today," the consortium said.

Under the terms of the world biggest financial services transaction, Barclays is using 3.225 of its own shares to buy one ABN Amro share, which values each of the Dutch bank's shares at ?36.25 (�24.60) - more than the ?34 that many City analysts had thought the British bank would be able to pay.

The deal values the Dutch bank at �45bn which combined with Barclays stock market creates an institution worth around �85bn.

If the deal goes through, Barclays would own 52% of the combined business and ABN Amro 48%.

Barclays shares were down 21.5p at 728.5p in mid-afternoon trading.

The transaction is a key plank of the ambition of the management of Barclays to make the bank a major player in the banking world. Without the deal, Barclays is the world's 15th biggest bank and Britain's third largest. If the deal is successful if will
allow Barclays to leapfrog RBS to become Britain's second biggest bank and the fifth biggest in the world.

It allows John Varley, Barclays' chief executive, to take the helm of a bank that will rival Citigroup, Bank of America and HSBC on the global stage. He will be chief executive of the enlarged group while Bob Diamond, the �22m a year American investment banker who plays a key role in the British bank, will remain as president of the combined group.

I NEED A PARTNER, WHO I CAN MAKE A BENEFACTOR IN INTERNALLY, AS I HAVE SECURED ACCESS TO DATA FOR US TO MAKE SOME WELL DESERVED FORTUNE.

Phil

Quote:
Hello xxxxx,

Thanks for the prompt response, as time is not our friend in this project. I will answer your questions individually below:

1)i got your details from the credit reference agency attached to the firm i work with in the UK SFT INVESTMENT UK.

2)All we have to do is for me to endorse your name internally in the database of the firm and you contact them with the reference number estusa04/0715. With this they will on the dormant account record that you are the beneficiary of the dormant account.

One again thank you for replying, but honestly,

My name is Phil A Bradshaw and i work in the decline unit of SFT INVESTMENT UK and the g8 meeting last week in Germany, has brought about a directive of which the USA government have already pledged 80bn.USD to Africa from these dormant accounts of Americans.

Also the new prime minister of UK Gordon Brown has mandated the same diversion of inactive/dormant funds be declined to charity.The issue here is that, surprisingly i found that one of the files i processed to a charity firm in Denmark, actually went back to a government official, being that cousin is the head of the charity firm.

Thus i decided to actually work on this other file worth 15million USD. It is off books and bound for charity, but if a claimant comes forth now, it will not go to charity. THIS IS WHERE YOU COM IN, AS I WILL IMPUTE ALL NEEDED DAT WITH THE AUTHORITIES HERE AND YOU DO THE CONTACTING AND PROCESSING OUT TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

Con i call you , as i want us to get a progressive stand by end of this Friday xxxxx

With utmost good faith

Phil

Quote:
I just find it peculiar as I'm not from the UK so how would they have my details?
How do you endorse my name?

Quote:

Dear xxxxx,

The fact that you are not UK NATIONAL MAKES IT BETTER FOR US, AS WE HAVE TO LEAVE NO TRACES.

Due to the fact that i work with this decline unit of SFT INVESTMENT LTD UK REGISTERED IN BELPER DERBYSHIRE UK( CONFIRM THIS VIA www.checksure.co.uk). I have access to data of dormant accounts and the charity destined accounts, so therefore i have my legal attorney who will endorse your name with the high court and i will do the imputation.

No to worry i assure you that i will do my part well,as i know better not to leave any stone unturned after we move the funds.

Please i appreciate your prompt response and if you wish i will send you the proof of the estate and the online access for your well needed TRUST.

PHIL

Quote:
please give me a number to call on 44-788-841-677. please i want to be factual in all dealings with you,as i need your utmost trust, from now till the when tyhe funds get into your hands please.

Can you give your number urgently, In line with your questions, EQUIFAX PLC IS A GLOBAL CREDIT REFERENCE AGENCY BOTH IN EUROPE AND NORTH AMERICA TOO.

i AWAIT YOUR CALL URGENTLY PLEASE.

Quote:
Hello xxxxx,

Good morning to you. Well i believe you received the lenghty explanation of the project at hand. I have contacted the internal endorsing contact of mine just a few hours ago and he has told me to let you know that we will need the following details for the due endorsement:

1) YOUR FULL NAME
2) YOUR ADDRESS
3) YOUR D.O.B.

I need this data today and please i need to know you received my last email yesterday. Get back,as i want to give you the final proof of estate debit card( in trust)

Did you receive my number? Please call me or give your telephone number.WE HAVE TO BE FOCUSED.

Phil

Quote:
Dear xxxxx,

Thank you. i will call you as soon as i finish with my appointment with the attorney who i have in place for legal endorsements of your name with the financial service authority and the crown court UK.

Please stay focused hencforth.

phil

Quote:
xxxxx,

Tried to call you but got a strange response. i am in the uk, how do i reach you with international access?. please i will call you again in the afternoon using the inernational calling service here in the uk. All is going well but i really want to hear your voice, so we can align and carry out this project swiftly.

stay focused please and i expect your response

Quote:
Good morning xxxxx.,

finally got to you. I will send you the following proof of the estate debit card, which i say, as soon as you get it in your name, we are home and dry, as i am concluding all procedures internally to have the endorsement done today,so you can start by email the bank via email [email protected]

The name of the card holder is JAMES B STRAWSER AND I WILL SEND YOU THE DEBIT CARD(SCANNED COPY IN TRUST). ALSO I WILL SEND YOU ANOTHER ONLINE CARD DETAILS OF A CLIENT WHO HAS MOVED HIS FUNDS OUT VIA THIS DEBIT CARD APPROVED TRANSFER, SO YOU KNOW WHAT WE HAVE TO DO.

PLEASE, DO YOU KNOW WHAT PAYMENT PROTECTION COVER MEANS? INVESTIGATE IT, AS IT A REQUIREMENT OF ALL CARDS IN THE WEST. THIS IS ALL YOU WILL BE ASKED TO COVER BY THE BANK, AFTER THEY VERIFY WHO YOU ARE.

PHIL

Quote:
Dear xxxxx,

This is all we need to set up with the card and what your card will have to have. This client has moved his funds out that bis why the balance is zero. To set up this we will need to set up a payment protection cover in your name( did you investigate it?) well below is the detail for the debit card which you need to set up:

THE ATTACHED CARD HAS ONLINE ACCESS TOO, TO PROVE TO YOU THAT THIS IS NOT AN EASTERN BLOCK TRICK OR JOKE LIKE YOU THINK, RATHER IT IS A GODLY BLESSING FOR ME AND YOU SISTER. BELOW IS THE ACCESS TO THE CARD:

GO TO THE WEBSITE OF THE WAP CARD UNIT....http://www.splashplastic.co.uk/

AND CLICK ON LOGG IN............

ENTER THE USER NAME: cjenkins
ENTER THE PASSWORD: TRANSFERS
ENTER THE MEMORABLE DATE AS ASKED: 07/071965

we have to have this access in your name for the lodgement of the funds in the parent debit card which i will scan to you. The above card too will be scanned to you.

Now wht i want you to do is to access this and contact the BANK OF EUROPE SECURITY UNIT VIA [email protected] ATTN. FORIGN PAYMENT UNIT.WRITE TO THEM SAYING THAT YOU RE THE BENEFICIARY TO THE ESTATE OF JAMES B STRAWSER(YOUR UNCLE) AND YOU WANT TO MOVE YOUR ESTATE TO YOUR COUNTRY ASAP TO AVOID DECLINE.

Do this and get back to me .

WITH UTMOST GOOD FAITH!

PHIL

Quote:

but this guy is not my uncle, isnt it fraud?

and do i have to pay for the protection thing? im really not willing to move money from my side as i'm not sure about this thing

Quote:

PLEASE DO NOT BE IN HASTE. I IMPUTED YOUR DATA AS A FAMILY MEMBER. THIS IS NO FRAUD AND IF THEY NEED THE PPP, IT WILL JUST BE A DEPOSIT WHICH IS REFUNDABLE.

AT LEAST THANK YOU FOR CHECKING IT OUT. I WILL BE SENDING YOU PROOF, SO YOU SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT AND WHAT IS AT STAKE

REGARDS

Quote:
xxxxx,

Have you accessed the online account. The only way to be sure now xxxxx is to confirm validity of data i gave you in secured privacy. At this point do not be moved by any of the demands from the unit, so just email them today and get back to me with their response.

Note that no card can be active without Payment protection cover.(why not ask your bank confidentially without mentioning my name pls).

STAY FOCUSED ON ALL THIS AND ATTACHED IS THE CARD OF MR JENKINS( A CLIENT WHO HAS BEEN PAID JUST LAST WEEK)

THIS DAT IS JUST FOR YOU TO SEE WHAT WE NEED TO DO, IT IS NOT THE SUBJECT ESTATE CARD. I WILL SEND THE PRESENTLY DORMANT ESTATE OF JAMES B STRAWSER. THERE IS NO ONLINE ACCESS, AS IT IS DORMANT(REFER TO THE EMAIL I SENT YOU)

stay focused now xxxxx. It is no fraud nor are we hurting anyone, as the government have destined that these estates go to some illegal charity firms, ran by UK official in disguise. I know better not to leave any stone unturned.

Phil

Quote:
Attached is the the estate debit card of the 12.5 million usd dormant account, as all we need to do is get this estate card in your name.Note that at the moment the funds are not in your name, even if i have imputed it. THE FUNDS AND THE DEBIT CARD WILL BE IN YOUR NAME AFTER YOU CONTACT THE BANK OF EUROPE SECURITY UNIT. ALL IS WELL AND I WILL EMAIL YOU WITH THE HEAD OF THE FOREIGN PAYMENT UNIT'S NAME, SO YOU WRITE HIM DIRECTLY.

HONESTLY xxxxx, THE TRUTH IS BITTER BUT EVENTUALLY SWEET

PHIL

Quote:
When i write this letter 2 this institution do i use my real name?And what bank details would they need from me the one u sent or my own?R u sure there is no implications esp with tax etc?I dont want 2 get locked up as the money would go thru the reserve bank here.I can only do this on monday when im back at the office.

Quote:
Hello,

I honestly appreciate the tactful thoughts you have towards to successful eventuality of this project and i must say your are well respected by me already. Now note that the funds have been cleared of the books of the European union community bank, as it is been designated to charity, thus the funds will be moved into your account with the due BANK OF EUROPE ACCREDITATION OF CHARITY STATUS AND ABOVE ALL THE FUNDS WILL HAVE A PAYMENT PROTECTION COVER IN YOUR NAME OVER HERE IN THE UK FOR DUE LEGAL CONFIRMATION BY THE SOUTH AFRICAN AUTHORITIES.

PLEASE I DO KNOW BETTER NOT TO PUT YOU IN A SPOT WITH THE LAW , AS HONESTLY IT WILL GET TO ME. I WORK WITH THE FSA UK AND I DO KNOW BETTER. PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

1) YOU SHOULD SEND THEM YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS AS ON YOUR DRIVERS LICENCE, AS THEY MIGHT WANT IDENTIFICATIONS. THIS IS GOOD FOR YOU AS YOU WILL HAVE GOOD CREDIT HISTORY WITH THE UK AGENCIES FOR FUTURE USE OF OUR MONEY. PLEASE WORK WITH ME TO GET THE MONEY IN YOUR NAME AND MOVE IT TO YOUR ACCOUNT. THERE IS NO PROBLEM AT ALL.

2) FURNISH THEM YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS THAT CAN HOLD THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY, AS THERE IS NO ISSUE WITH RECEIVING THE FUNDS(I HAVE DONE MY HOME WORK).

LASTLY xxxxx, CHARITY FUNDS ARE NOT TAXABLE, AS THEY ARE OFF BOOKS. NOW WITH THIS 12.MILLION USD, IT WILL BE A CHARITABLE FUNDS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY WIRE INSTRUCTIONS UPON WHICH IF YOU WHICH WE MEET AFTERWARDS.

THE DOCUMENTS I SENT YOU WERE FOR YOUR USE FOR OUR PARTNERSHIP.THE CLIFTON JENKINS CARD SHOULD BE KEPT BY YOU OR DESTROYED, AS I JUST USED IT FOR A PROTOTYPE OF WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU. THE OTHER ESTATE CARD OF 12.5 MILLION USD IS STILL DORMANT, SO KEEP IT AS IN CASE THE BANK NEEDS PROOF OF KNOWLEDGE OF THE FUNDS( JUST FOR PROTOCOL)

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL MONDAY, SO PLEASE EMAIL THEM, SO WE KNOW WHAT WE NEED TO DO, AS I HAVE DONE ALL INTERNAL WORK.

PLEASE BE OF GOOD COURAGE, AS THERE IS NO NEED AT ALL TO FIDGET WITH THIS, LIKE I SAID" I KNOW BETTER NOT TO ALLOW THIS EVER GO WRONG"

PLEASE CALL ME. I THINK I HAVE GIVEN YOU MY NUMBER.

Quote:

Phil please understand i cannot conduct this from home as its not a personal pc and right now i dont want other ppl involved.Once the money is in my account how much of it do i get 2 keep?Pls dont b annoyed with my skepticism but there is so much banking fraud that i am overly cautious with giving out details.I also need 2 get international transfer codes from the bank b4 i can send details.

Quote:

Good morning xxxxx,

THE UK GOVERNMENT USES INVESTMENT FIRMS TO CARRY OUT HUGH CONTRACTUAL PAYOUTS ALL ACROSS THE WORLD WORTH BILLIONS OF POUNDS STERLING, SO IF YOU WANT SORT CODES , E.T.C THEN EVERY BANK IN THE UK HAS ONE. INVESTMENT COMPANIES HANDLE CUSTODIAL HOLDING OF DORMANT BONDS AND FUNDS, WHILE HIGH STREET BANKS CARRY OUT THE TRANSFERS.

Yes, there is a lot of fraud going around as this is nothing like that, that is why i have given you all facts and figures.WHAT INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER CODES. THE LEGAL FINANCIAL OPERATION NUMBER OF THE OF SFT INVESTMENT LTD( NOT A HIGH STREET BANK) IS GIVEN AT www.checksure.co.uk

03812629 - SFT INVESTMENTS LIMITED
registered: ECCLESBOURNE HALL, IDRIDGEHAY, BELPER, DERBYSHIRE, DE56 2SB

PLEASE CONFIRM AND REST YOUR MIND.

THE JAMES STRAWSER CARD IS A MARBLES PLC CARD WHICH IS THE ONLINE DIVISION OF HFC BANK( I BELIEVE YOU KNOW THIS...PLEASE CONFIRM).

xxxxx, THE ONLY REASON I AM NOT IN THE OPEN WITH ALL THIS IS BECAUSE I DID THE IMPUTATION AND I CANNOT SHOW ANY INTEREST THAT THE UNIT WILL SUSPECT( HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND)

THE FUNDS ARE WORTH ABOUT 12.5 MILLION USD AND WHAT IS DUE ME AND YOU IS 40% EACH AND WE WILL ACTUALLY GIVE 10% TO A TRUE CHARITY FIRM IN AFRICA.THEN I WILL GIVE YOU MY WIRE INSTRUCTIONS FOR MY PORTION. IT IS AS STRAIGHT FORWARD AS I HAVE EXPLAINED.

LASTLY xxxxx, I WRITE VERY LONG EMAIL BECAUSE I NEED TO INSTALL THESE FACTS INTO YOU, AS IT IS NO TRICK NOR WHATEVER YOU MIGHT THINK. PLEASE USE PUBLIC INTERNET CAFES IF POSSIBLE, AS TIME IS NOT OUR FRIEND.

Quote:
DEAR xxxxx,

SORRY I MISSED YOUR CALL, AS I WAS IN THE SHOWER. THANKS FOR THE ARTICULATED TIMING, AS WE WILL CONTACT THE UNIT AND THE SHOULD DO THEIR VERIFICATION AND GIVE YOUR THE CARD IN YOUR NAME WITHIN THREE DAYS FROM WHEN YOU CONTACT THEM.

BELOW IS THE DETAILS OF THE HEAD OF THE SECURITY UNIT:

NAME: MR ALLAN MCMILLAN
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
direct access to the payment unit:+4420-7060-2073

xxxxx, NOTE THAT I SUGGEST WE EMAIL THEM FIRST, AS WE HAVE TO SEE WHAT WE HAVE TO DO. BUT ANYCASE FEEL FREE TO CALL THEM NOW AND GET BACK WITH THEIR RESPONSE.

PLEASE REMAIN FOCUSED NOW, AS ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS GET THE DEBIT CARD OF STRAWSER IN YOUR NAME AND HAVE THE FUNDS MOVED OUT TO SOUTH AFRICA.

REMAIN BLESSED

PHIL

Quote:
Dear Mr. McMillan,

I am the beneficiary to the estate of James B Strawser. I would like to request you transfer funds to my account

Standard Bank of South Africa
Account number:
Branch code:
Swift code: SBZAZAJJ

xxxxx xxxxx
PO Box ,

Quote:

GOOD xxxxx. WE WILL WAIT FOR THEIR RESPONSE. PLEASE STAY FOCUSED AND I HOPE THAT THE ACCOUNT RECEIVING THIS MONEY IS BOYANT ENOUGH? JUSTOUT OF CURIOUSITY.

IN GOD FAITH.

Quote:

What do u mean by buoyant enough

Quote:
Well just out of thought, as i just think there should be some account operation in the account for the past three months. Not to worry all is well, i just thought i reassured you. Well i have been with the high court attorney all is well

Have you heard from the unit? Well i tyhink thyey shoul respond back by latest 1noon tomorrow uk time.

Please i will call you later tonight, as i want us to know ourselves better.

please keep all secured info i gave you safe and feed me into investment plans in africa( if you know any )

regards

phil

Quote:

xxxxx,

I made a mistake with the first contacts, as i confided in a secretary of mine , who just done nonsense with the mails, so i decided to contact you my self. What is the update please?

xxxxx xxxxx <[email protected]> wrote:
Re: [Ecb-info-list] ABN AMRO AND BARCLAYS PLC(LOST DORMANT ESTATE...LETS WORK TOGETHER! patel amitkumar

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Ecb-info-list] ABN AMRO AND BARCLAYS PLC(LOST DORMANT ESTATE...LETS WORK TOGETHER!
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 12:32:44 +0100 (BST)

Dear Sir i send my all infomation for you id .Plz my Winning Prize to Transfer my Bank A/C Number after you conform plz mail me for the conformation of A/C Number Thanking YouAmit patel"PHIL A. BRADSHAW" <[email protected]> wrote: This is a life opportunity for me.Please be patient and read carefully and understand that I have access to a dormant estate which is going to be diverted to illegal charity firms, by dodgy UK financial officials in Power. (This is in line with the NEW PRIME MINISTER OF UK GORDON BROWN?S DIRECTIVE OF DECLINE OF DORMANT /UNATTENDED ESTATES TO CHARITIES, WHICH ARE STILL LINKED TO CERTAIN PERSONS IN APICAL FINANCIAL POSITIONS.

PLEASE READ THE ATTACHMENT HERE IN, FOR EXPLANATION OF THE CHARITY MANDATE.Barclays has announced the terms of a deal with its Dutch rival ABN Amro to create the world's fifth biggest bank with 47 million customers around the globe and a stock market value of �85bn.The combined bank will be headquartered in Amsterdam but will drop any reference to the Dutch bank's name and be known as Barclays.More than 23,600 jobs are at risk from the 217,000 combined workforce as a result of the record-breaking deal which was announced this morning after more than a month of intensive talks and despite an attempt by a Royal Bank of Scotland-led consortium to offer a higher, break-up deal to the Dutch management team.ArticleHowever, a meeting scheduled between the RBS-led consortium - which includes Santander of Spain and Fortis of Belgium - has now been postponed. It had been scheduled for 2.30pm today but the consortium is asking for more
information about a deal arranged by ABN Amro to sell its US business La Salle.By announcing a side-deal to sell LaSalle to Bank of America, ABN Amro is raising $21bn (�10.5bn) which then allows it to redistribute ?

12bn to shareholders of the combined group. But, La Salle is the part of the Dutch bank that RBS is particularly keen to buy through its three bank consortium.The consortium said yesterday that it needed to understand the terms under which this sale could be terminated. "The banks [in the consortium] are requesting this information today. Accordingly the banks do not consider it appropriate to meet with ABN Amro today," the consortium said.Under the terms of the world biggest financial services transaction, Barclays is using 3.225 of its own shares to buy one ABN Amro share, which values each of the Dutch bank's shares at ?36.25 (�24.60) ? more than the ?34 that many City analysts had thought the British bank would be able to
pay.The deal values the Dutch bank at �45bn which combined with Barclays stock market creates an institution worth around �85bn.If the deal goes through, Barclays would own 52% of the combined business and ABN Amro 48%.Barclays shares were down 21.5p at 728.5p in mid-afternoon trading.The transaction is a key plank of the ambition of the management of Barclays to make the bank a major player in the banking world.

Without the deal, Barclays is the world's 15th biggest bank and Britain's third largest. If the deal is successful if willallow Barclays to leapfrog RBS to become Britain's second biggest bank and the fifth biggest in the world.It allows John Varley, Barclays' chief executive, to take the helm of a bank that will rival Citigroup, Bank of America and HSBC on the global stage. He will be chief executive of the enlarged group while Bob Diamond, the �22m a year American investment banker who plays a key role in the
British bank, will remain as president of the combined group.I NEED A PARTNER, WHO I CAN MAKE A BENEFACTOR IN INTERNALLY, AS I HAVE SECURED ACCESS TO DATA FOR US TO MAKE SOME WELL DESERVED FORTUNE.

Quote:

I think you are scamming me. My friend was emailed the same thing as I was but from another person. I dont think I should get involved as this definately sounds too odd

Quote:

I AM NOT SCAMMING YOU

Quote:
DEAR xxxxx,

WHEN I WAS SERCHING FOR A PARTNER, I DID CONTACT ABOUT 6 EMAIL ADDRESSES AND DID NOT RESPOND BACK WHEN I GOT YOUR REPONSE, AS I DID NOT NEED ANY FURTHER CONTACTS. I MADE THAT EMAIL OUT OF DESPERATION TO GET SOMEONE TO WORK WITH ME.

I DIDI NOT SAY ANYTHING TO YOUR FRIEND AND THERFORE HE OR SHE CANNOT COME NOW AND MESS THINGS UP, BECAUSE I RECEIVED THE SAME EMAIL FROM EUROPEAN ECONOMIC UNIT.

PLEASE GET BACK AS ALL IS GOING WELL AND AT THIS POINT THIS NONSENCE SHOULD STOP PLEASE, AS I TRIED CALLING YOU BACK BUT NO RESPONSE. WHY DO YOU DISCUSS CORRESPONDENCE WITH ANYONE. IT IS ONETHING FOR THEM TO HAVE THE FIRST EMAIL, IT IS ANOTHER THING FOR ME TO PROCEED WITH THEM AND GIVE THEM ACCESS TO THE FUNDS( LIKE I HAVE DONE TO YOU)...PLEASE THINK ABOUT THIS NOW AND CALL ME, AS YOUR FRIEND IS NAIVE ADEL.

PHIL

Quote:

i do not like the idea that you are esaily swayed by just that. It was me and my secretary that sent that email, it was no other person. This is far from a scam now, so please call me as i have given you facts and now some third party who is naive is making us stall.

Quote:

my fuill name is phil allan bradshaw go to the fsa website and confirm. You should know that i will use variuos means to get a trusted partner. This deal is only for us no other person is involved. please understand, as i need to put this in your ears. WE ARE BENEFICIARIES NOW.THINK OF THIS AS DONE AND IF POSSIBLE GET YOUR FRIEND TO CALL ME

Quote:
I am sorry im xxxxx secretary and she has been out of the country.I replied on her name.She is extremely upset and i have been dismissed as of this pm.U wont reach me as it is her business phone.Please refrain from contact.I will email u from my new mail.Jess

Quote:
what nonsense. why is she just taking me for a fool. this is not the case please. get her to contact me or call me

Quote:

please i brought adel into this not to ruin her but to make her share this glory with me. i have imputed her name and this will bring windfalls .please get her to talk to me at least please.

THIS IS NOT RIGHT IN BUSINESSS!

Quote:

THAT IS NOT TRUE xxxxx. WHAT BOARD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I WOK WITH SFT INVESTMENT( THE PROCESING UNIT) AND THAT IS WHY I HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE FACTS. I CANNOT LIE TO YOU PLEASE. I DID NOT TELL YOU I AM IN A BORAD OF THE BANK OF EU.

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE YOUR MISUNDERSTOOD STANCE MESS THINGS UP. PLEASE OUTLINE THE PROBLEM AND I WILL ANWSER ALL. WE CANNOT ALLOW COMMUNICATION CRAP MESS THINGS UP. I BEG OF YOU

Quote:

THE FUNDS ARE NOT FOR DICLSOURE TO THE PUBLIC AND ALL YOUR PERCEPTIONS AE WRONG xxxxx. I SAY THIS WITH UTMOST CONFIDENCE.
NOW GO TO THE WEBSITE AND CONFIRM MY DATA IN UTMOST PRIVACY PLEASE xxxxx. I BEG YOU IN GOD'S NAME AT THIS CRUCIAL POINT.....http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/indivMainSearch.do JUST IMPUT ALLAN BRADSHAW AND YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF PLEASE.PHIL A. BRADSHAW IS MY FULL NAME.

Quote:

Estate Debit Card Protection
Over 130,000 estate credit/debit and store cards are lost or stolen every day in the UK. In the latest report commissioned by the Government, estate debit card fraud now accounts for a staggering �411.6 million a year, of which Internet credit card fraud accounts for �109.6 million a year. However, only 3% of stolen cards are used to make fraudulent purchases. Credit card fraud is a significant problem and the Home Office UK has undertaken a number of initiatives with credit card issuers to reduce the problem.
However, as a credit card owner there is something you can do yourself to reduce the risk of fraud being committed on your credit cards. The low proportion of cards being used fraudulently after they go missing indicates that many people realise that it is essential to report the loss immediately so that a stop can be put on the card and any fraud attempt can be blocked.

What does Credit Card Protection Insurance cover?
If you lose your credit card or it is stolen it can be frightening experience but you need to react quickly and calmly. A good debit card insurance policy will provide you with a single number to call and one reference number to cover all the cards you specify.
This may be particularly applicable if you decide to go on holiday and are the victim of a theft. Police forces and judicial systems abroad vary from one country to another. However, all countries experience the same problems arising from the fraudulent use of credit cards. You may find some travel insurance policies will provide you with some cover for lost or stolen items such as bank or credit cards, but it is far safer to talk directly to a debit card insurer and have your cards de-activated and then replaced to reduce your financial exposure to the theft.

PHIL

Quote:

Unlock your dormant accounts – before the Government does

Last Updated: 12:01am GMT 04/11/2006

Nina Montagu-Smith reports on the assets that Britain has forgotten Now the Government is planning to grab some of the billions left in dormant bank accounts, it makes sense to check without delay if any of these forgotten funds belong to you.

All at sea: seek out your forgotten assets before the Government claims them

People lose touch with their money for many reasons. Some move house and forget to notify the provider, or the provider is taken over and changes its name. In many cases, owners of financial products die, having lost vital documentation and relatives simply do not know that these assets exist. The Government recently announced its intention to use unclaimed money in dormant bank accounts for charitable purposes. This is undoubtedly a noble cause, but some rightful owners may prefer to decide for themselves what to do with their money.

It is thought that there is around �5bn in dormant bank accounts, although some claim the true figure is as high as �20bn. The Government wants to have access to funds in accounts that have been unused for at least 15 years. On top of this, there is �3bn lying in unclaimed personal and occupational pension schemes, around �1bn in matured life policies that have not been claimed, around �2bn to �3bn in National Savings products and �3bn in unclaimed shares, dividends and unit trusts. The Unclaimed Assets Register, through which you can trace lost assets, claims these figures are conservative estimates.

Keith Hollender, managing director of the Unclaimed Assets Register, said: "Some in the pensions industry say assets in unclaimed pensions could be as high as �20bn. It is very hard to say for other assets – there are unclaimed Government gilt-edged securities going back 300 years, for example." If you think that you or someone you know might have lost touch with a deposit, bond or policy, you should fill in a form available from the Unclaimed Assets Register (contact details below). It costs �18 to do a search, 10 per cent of which is donated to the charity Sharegift. The process usually takes five days, although you should allow 20 days. About 80 per cent of the UK's life companies are registered with the scheme, and the register is in talks with those which are not. If you know the name of the life office which issued the policy, it is best to contact that company in the first instance. Mr Hollender said: "Many life companies have merged or been taken over, so lots of people just don't know what their company is called now. If they have any old documentation, we can tell them the new name of the company and would suggest that they try there first.

"However, we can search without that information. Our premise is that people have lost their documentation or they cannot find the company." It is useful if you can provide any previous addresses, names and dates of birth which might be relevant to the missing assets. National Savings & Investments (NS&I) operates its own tracing service as well. Most unclaimed money at NS&I - �730m - lies in National Savings Certificates. It is important to claim these as soon after they mature as possible, as the interest rate paid on them after maturity tends to fall.
Again, try to be ready to state the type of savings account, previous name, addresses and date of birth. NS&I aims to complete a search within one month, but you should allow up to two months.
NS&I says there are 455,000 unclaimed Premium Bond prizes worth a total of �26.4m – one prize alone is worth �25,000 – so it is worth checking you have not missed out. More than �100m more lies in dormant Premium Bonds that have probably been forgotten about. You can complete a search for Premium Bond prizes on the website or by calling the helpline. Even if you find you have an unclaimed prize, you will still need to write to NS&I, as your signature will be required.
Mark Brooks, a spokesman, said: "NS&I set up the tracing service so that savers have a one-stop shop to help find lost or forgotten accounts or bonds.

"We are keen to reunite people with the funds they have invested with us if they feel they have lost touch. We urge our savers to inform us of any change of address when they move home so we can keep in contact." So far, NS&I has reunited 33,000 people with missing savings worth more than �30m. The Government's Pension Service also runs a tracing service which can track down occupational pensions. Unlike the Unclaimed Assets Register, it cannot tell you if you are a member, but it can give you contact details for the pensions administrators of your old employers. A spokesman said: "If you think you may have an old pension, but are not sure of the details, the Pension Tracing Service can usually help by tracing it for you. "It can be easy, for instance, if you have changed jobs a number of times through your working life to have lost contact with a previous employer and their pension scheme. "The Pension Tracing Service has access to a database of more than 200,000 occupational and personal pension schemes and can be used, free of charge, to search for a scheme. "We may be able to provide you with an up-to-date contact address for a pension scheme and you can then use this information to contact the pension provider to pursue any financial entitlement."

PHIL

Quote:

YOU THINK I WILL JOKE WITH 12. 5MILLION USD.? THIS IS A WESTERN WORLD PROJECT AND PRIVACY AND DISCRETION IS VERY IMPORTANT. I AS MUCH I APPLUAD YOU FOR BEING INQUISITIVE, I DO EXPECT A PROFFESSIONAL LEVEL OF OPERATION TOO.

THE CARDS I GAVE YOU ARE REAL AFFILIATED TO VISA NA D MARBLSE PLC RESPCTIVELY. WHY DO YOU DOUBT ME NOW xxxxx. AND STALL EVERYTHING. I QAM NOT A SCAM FOR THE LAST TIME...THINK AND I AWAIT A PROGRESSIVE RESPONSE. WHY NOT TAKE THIS TO THE SFT UNIT AND REQUEST FOR LETTER OF GURANTEE AND ASSURANCE.(CLIIENTS CAN RERQUEST FOR THIS).

I DID NOT TELL YOU THAT I AM ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS, RATHER I TOLD YOU THAT I HAVE ACCESS TO DATA AND THE NEWS OF DORMANT ACCOUNT. I FURTHER TOLD YOU THAT THE FUNDS ARE BEING DIVERTED O CHARITIES BEING RAN BY UK OFFICIAL IN DIGUISE OF THEIR FAMILY. WELL I HAVE NOT CHQANGED MY WORDS, RATHER IF WE LEAVE THIS NOW, WE WILL BE MESSED UP.

ALL I AM SENDING YOU ARE NO LIES CONFIRM PLEASE AND GET SERIOUS WITH THIS

xxxxx xxxxx <[email protected]> wrote:
Now listen 2 me very nicely.My secretary was gullible enough 2 believe you.I can smell a scam from a mile.U are not on that website.There is no monetary board and i dont want anything 2 do with you.

-- original message --
Subject: xxxxx DO NOT DO THIS TO US!
Date: 26/06/2007 12:48

please i brought adel into this not to ruin her but to make her share this glory with me. i have imputed her name and this will bring windfalls .please get her to talk to me at least please.

THIS IS NOT RIGHT IN BUSINESSS!

xxxxx xxxxx wrote: I am sorry im xxxxx secretary and she has been out of the country.I replied on her name.She is extremely upset and i have been dismissed as of this pm.U wont reach me as it is her business phone.Please refrain from contact.I will email u from my new mail.Jess

-- original message --
Subject: Re: Estate James B Strawser

Date: 26/06/2007 12:21

DEAR xxxxx,

WHEN I WAS SERCHING FOR A PARTNER, I DID CONTACT ABOUT 6 EMAIL ADDRESSES AND DID NOT RESPOND BACK WHEN I GOT YOUR REPONSE, AS I DID NOT NEED ANY FURTHER CONTACTS. I MADE THAT EMAIL OUT OF DESPERATION TO GET SOMEONE TO WORK WITH ME.

I DIDI NOT SAY ANYTHING TO YOUR FRIEND AND THERFORE HE OR SHE CANNOT COME NOW AND MESS THINGS UP, BECAUSE I RECEIVED THE SAME EMAIL FROM EUROPEAN ECONOMIC UNIT.

PLEASE GET BACK AS ALL IS GOING WELL AND AT THIS POINT THIS NONSENCE SHOULD STOP PLEASE, AS I TRIED CALLING YOU BACK BUT NO RESPONSE. WHY DO YOU DISCUSS CORRESPONDENCE WITH ANYONE. IT IS ONETHING FOR THEM TO HAVE THE FIRST EMAIL, IT IS ANOTHER THING FOR ME TO PROCEED WITH THEM AND GIVE THEM ACCESS TO THE FUNDS( LIKE I HAVE DONE TO YOU)...PLEASE THINK ABOUT THIS NOW AND CALL ME, AS YOUR FRIEND IS NAIVE ADEL.

PHIL

Quote:

PLEASE STOP BULLSHITIING ADEL PLEASE. CAN YOU BE IN THE UK IN 3 DAYS? YOUR NAME IS ON THE DATA BASE OF SFT AS BENFICIARY ALREADY AND ALL IS WELL. I WANT TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS PLEASE

Quote:

I AM SO RESTLESS. PLEASE CALL ME. I FEEL FAINTLY ABOUT ALL THIS.

Quote:

please get chaecking now xxxxx what your friend saw was from me, buit was discontinued because my secretary was doing it for me. I contacted you and gave you the legal details of SFT INVETMENT LTD...VIA www.checksure.co.uk

DID YOU CHECK IT? HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT THE FOREIGN PAYMENT UNIT OF THIS ORGANISATION DOES NOT EXIST. WHY DO YOU NOT CALL THEM. SHOULD I GIVE YOU THEIR NUMBER? PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Quote:
ARE YOU SERIOUS xxxxx?

Quote:
please let me know wht the status with the BANK IS. At least do me a favour of passing me a power of attorney...phil

Quote:
Dear xxxxx,

Pls, get bnack to me as at least let me know the update. I do understand how you feel, but it is all a lie about me. Well it is a pity we have come to this but God knows my TRU INTENTIONS.

PHIL

Mod edit - edited to remove all traces of your name, tidy up the headers, remove long lines to stop blowout and put everything in proper quotes, phewwww - SP
Jack B. S.
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW! This lad is desparate. Seems like there is a lot of room to play this one.

Looking forward to hearing how this goes.
forever_frost
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

come on..can't you see he's serious? Send him your power of attorney already!
guymannemisis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just love this turn of phrase

[quote]i will do the imputation

Is that the reverse of an amputation? Twisted Evil
scamf18
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:
Hello Adl en welkom Very Happy

Die brief is mos van 'n skelm. Hulle stuur did na baie mense met die hoop dat iemand vir dit sal beloof. Wink

In other words:

Yeah, it's a scam.
He's sending this letter and hoping that some poor sucker will buy it and think it's real.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi scamf18 Alberta? North South East West? I'm South East throwing stones over two borders Wink

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

North-East
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic