SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Canadian Government Website

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/E/pub/cp/rc4321/rc4321-e.html and it looked like a baiters page to me. On a closer look, it seems legit Shocked

And there are forms to fill (Form E667 Very Happy )

Might be meant for cash transfer only, but when your lads send you a check or has a diplomat bringing a consignement, why not have him fill some forms Question

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
QXT
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice find...

lol...I read the first line and the references to terrorism etc all and thought "baiter"...haha Laughing

And it comes to about $9552 USD, useful if you're living in Alaska, god knows how many miles from from any WU, and you're closest bet is across the border in Canada. Wink

"you punk ass foolish son of a bastard prostitute's mother, born to a villain of a robber and grand parents of the liliput lineage."
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

QXT^

e6ff has it right above, it is apparently a legit site the mugus are riding piggy-back on in this particular scam... There's nothing there to convince me either that it's a phony lad creation but instead one truly of the noble Canadian Govt....It's essentially affirmation that your lads are establishing credibility, but expecting some 'import' fees, etc. in the near future.

And lads DO have maple-leaf connections in Montreal, Vanco, Toronto, and Ottawa----or can get a bag man there fast if need be.

As for your suggestion of Alaska--Point Barrow is a venue I often use, and Churchill, Manitoba too--both have no WU but hungry polar bears and freezing cold galore. No lad will ever venture forth there.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
QXT
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jervis, yeah I know its legit but I was just saying i know where eff60rdy (?) was coming from when they said they first thought it was a baiter's site. Very Happy

Thanks for the Point Barrow location, might use it myself.

"you punk ass foolish son of a bastard prostitute's mother, born to a villain of a robber and grand parents of the liliput lineage."
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no that is a real site-it is illegal to cross border into us or canada with 10,000 or more without declaring if caught they will seize it all-i live on the border and people get caught all the time with more than 10,000 -the govt just takes it-signs all over the borders refering to that site

pony
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@qxt--

Alaska is always a great place to situate a bait. The lads know it is part of the USA, but that's about all they know about the place...A WU office is a far and few thing. I drove there in the summer of 1974 and have friends there today who run crab boats--one of the most dangerous jobs in the world.

When I pose as an Alaskan seal-clubbing magnate/millionaire, I place myself in Point Barrow or the Aleutians..Or on Little Diomede Island, which is only 1 mile away from Russia's Big Diomede Island. ..yes, the USA borders Russia, most people do not realize that. You can walk there when the Bering Sea is frozen. Not that you would want to...

And I can always blame phone problems due to polar bears and grizzlies chewing on the phone lines. Convenient time to send the lads a ferocious bear pic and a fur seal one too.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jervis Tetch wrote:
apparently a legit site the mugus are riding piggy-back

yes, it is legit.
I stumbled across it and I dont know yet if it is from friend of foe or even unconnected to baiting.

I see you posted to my other thread (which is dead due to heavy 4hm3d-action unfortunatly). Coincidence? Coz if you google for that particular lad, you find an immortal site that leads to this government info in the end.

I dont see trough it all, though. And I am afraid innocent parties could be involved.

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for this.... another form for the good rev!

TRY AND PUT THIS ARTICLE OF MINE ON U'R 419EATERS CLUB...TELL U'R SITE FRIENDS THAT I GOT U N THEM IN A STREET OF GAME FIGHT...I AM WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO DO WHAT U THINK U WANT TO DO TO ME - rev. botchway
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

eff6--

Amen on that, no argument by me. I find it untenable that Lads often use real websites to seem more believable--be it from Canada or Susie Shabangu in SoAfr. , et. al..

cheerz--JT

Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

e6ffdyr0 wrote:
I see you posted to my other thread (which is dead due to heavy 4hm3d-action unfortunatly). Coincidence? Coz if you google for that particular lad, you find an immortal site that leads to this government info in the end.

I dont see trough it all, though. And I am afraid innocent parties could be involved.

Question Interesting to say the least. typing

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Mind Freak^

Yeah I of course was wondering about that myself--since it seemed to be for my attention. Still unclear on it.

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wondering, if something is coincidence, allways bears the possibility that in fact it is coincidence. After some nice PM's with Jervis I am under the impression that it was coincidence. The innocents would be the webmasters of the sites linking the two threads together. As I dont have a clue why the document of my lad was upped on a certain site it would not be safe to asume the webmaster to be a lad. Even less for those peculiar sites he linked. But I found sites like the canadian government site in the end and it loks all very strange to me.

11x Cellphone
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic