SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Exasperating Mugu

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lorissa_Andre
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am baiting Br0wn D4v1d and decided after a long and drawn out story to use 1tv5.

I sent him a letter from the forum pretending to be from moneygram agent "Matt Damon" which said at the end:

You must go to the following secure website:
http://www.v3r1fysec.c0m/
once there, copy and paste the following security code into the appropriate box:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
then click the "Show MTCN" button and answer the questions WITHOUT PAUSE.

Now notice the answer he wrote to question 1:

Mugu Timestamp: 13/07/2007 07:02:10 GMT-8
Server timestamp: 13/07/2007 07:03:43 GMT
Question #: 1
Question: Are you the intended recipient?
Answer: WITHOUT PAUSE

*slaps head and groans with exasperation*...

Now he's confused and asking me what's going on.

Dear Dxxxxx Lxxxxxx,

Thanks for your mail and i want yoiu to know that everything in other to confirm from you now and please kindly get back to me again because i check everything online but is not show reference number now that MTCN control number to me which is 8digit now and i dont know if they have change everything please kindly get back to me now and let me know the next step again .

Thanks

I had to subtly hint that the answer to the questions is not "Without Pause".

I just wanted to share my frustration with all.
Happy Baiting.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Lads can take things very literally, can�t they? Reminds me of a pair I had, I gave them very careful instructions of what to write on their signs, and then just to be sure wrote �Make sure you write the slogan nice and clear�. So they sent me:

Rolling Eyes

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Words fail me!

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mr F^---great trophy--

So is the lad on the left side the wealthier of the duo because he has socks and longer pants? Did they even bother to consult a dictionary on the meaning of the word 'slogan' ???

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
FredFlinstone
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lorissa_Andre wrote:
I sent him a letter from the forum pretending to be from moneygram agent "Matt Damon" which said at the end:

Laughing

Cellphone (x4)

FredFlinstone = cool
Fred Flintstone = must die!
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mr Fishe

Is that St James' Park in the background? They sign anybody. Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloody infuriating, they either don't get it right at all, or they get it too right.

Jervis Tetch wrote:
So is the lad on the left side the wealthier of the duo because he has socks and longer pants?

No. He just has shorter legs. Those are cricket socks, he's a good all-rounder. The guy on the right is richer, he smiles more, and has a zip on his jersey that continues around the crotch of his shorts.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mr Fishe

I reckon that the photo that you got by mistake, is probably a damn sight better than the one that was requested in the first place...and the lad in the red top can see the funny side of it too Laughing

Its a classic.. Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MrFishe - yep that sure is funnier than if they had done what you asked

AND someone asked if Lads are getting smarter LOL_sign

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi PsycheDelia^

Now that I see it, you've got me wondering about that zipper...I somehow fail to fathom the necessity for it... Makes me wonder what the wages for a Lagos seamstress are. And the lads who sell them zippers and short-pants----and so on.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's all the rage in ladland, the 'two-piece'. When the zip is completely unfastened, the kit falls away in two symmetrical halves. This saves the lad expending too much cybercafe loafing energy getting the thing on and off between photoshoots.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic