SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimp My Number, Psycho Female Closed**

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NJbaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha Ha, Vp it was Father Crispin, that Stephan Kona wanted to speak to when he left a message. Hard to understand the poor English Laughing

STUPID CHURCH, STUPID CHURCH TO HELL WITH YOUR CHURCH AND ALL YOUR CONGRGATIONS.
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4 NJbaiter...I think? Barr Joe from England wants to speak to Joe????

After questioning him for 4 minutes and his persistence I went to go get 'you' he waited 2 minutes of relative quite except for the exclamation of 'O my lord' then he hung up Laughing
After a few minutes he calls back for you..I told him that you picked up the phone and no one was there.and so now you were just in the driveway leaving, shame he was not on the phone when you answered it Twisted Evil I can tell he still likes me because he said 'goodbye' the second time instead of the usual slamming the phone down after incomprehensible mutterings LOL.

I have one recommendation, I feel it is only right for you to reimburse his phone expenses upon a valid and dated itemized phone bill Wink

http://media.putfile.com/Joe6mins
http://media.putfile.com/Joe2ndCall

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^LMAO @ I have one recommendation, I feel it is only right for you to reimburse his phone expenses upon a valid and dated itemized phone bill Laughing Laughing Laughing

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully Mr. Dav1d will be giving you another ring, that Mr. Be110 is about to chop your dolla. Hope you can retrieve in time before he gets his hands on the cash Wink

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
beermuppet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

I'm new and I've been sending a couple of mine over to you... so if you get any calls for Bill Lumbergh, thats me Smile

BM
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^@beermuppet I hope that isn't your real name. :yikes:

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been ill the last couple days and will sort the voicemails once I get back on my feet. Till then it is the lads fault if I do not answer Wink sorry for the inconvience Sad

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get well soon VP.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Mr Creosote
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope you feel better soon.
CerealMom
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please feel better soon, I miss you Very Happy

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

POOOFFFFF!!!!!!! You are all more better good vpmanchester. jump_4_joy

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get well soon, that's more important, rest and vitamins and my Moms chicken soup Laughing
My lad can wait with his two Irish wolfhounds, no hurry no worry,
Get well first and have a great weekend

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks all I am finally back on my feet and ready for a holiday Razz . I am off to Scotland next week so maybe you should send the calls Calvin's way (scottish female pimp number) and I will resume when I return

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have a good break from the grind vpmanchester. Very Happy

@bill2 Speaking of Irish, I just received 2 $1000 money grams from ENTERPRISE IRELAND and I might need someone to speak with them for me because I am deaf and DUMB. Laughing

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heres a VM from Lad from India, I am not sure if this is the 'pastor' I spoke to last week or not. The lad does sound abit unhappy anyway..so good job Laughing
http://media.putfile.com/LadIndia

I am switching calls over to Calvin now until 30 July.

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been receiving a few calls lately and will post them if anyone is expecting them? Or they may just be stragglers Very Happy

One wants to meet in London (I think maybe Steve is the name?)

Also a confused barrister had a chat with my VM

Other than that everything is back to abnormal and ready to take ur calls

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi VP.Welcome back! You may get a call from a certain looking for an MTCN from . He will be in all likelihood a little frantic since he has been calling my K7 number a least 10 times in the past three days Twisted Evil

STUPID CHURCH, STUPID CHURCH TO HELL WITH YOUR CHURCH AND ALL YOUR CONGRGATIONS.
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

will be looking for . is a busy widowed 68 y.o. nurse working 12 hour shifts. She is supposed to return to Seattle this weekend from out of town on hospital business.

I wonder if 91 year old mother might answer?

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!

Last edited by MisterHobbs on Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@NJ
Your lad has left messages on the voicemail, it seems that he has called after 5pm and will now have to wait until Monday to speak to me...that is if he calls before 5pm Laughing . Of course tell him that you tried to phone him back and his phone was not connecting and I/you are very busy on the weekends so he should keep trying and I/you wake up at 4am so if he calls then..he is sure to get an answer...or any ole bullshit will do Laughing
http://media.putfile.com/4MrPaulMTCN-1st
http://media.putfile.com/4MrPaulMTCN-2nd

This is a Barrister Michael from Nigeria..he called on Thursday
http://media.putfile.com/LadFromNigeria

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow cool thread...

Expect a call soon from a Dr. Jim Ovia for 'Derek Simoneau'. I gave him my 'office' number which was really a secret service branch and he was too dumb to realize who he called. He said the secretary didn't know me and he wants my cell phone number now. I'll tell him the other secretary got fired, and give your number... Smile

Thanks
Derrick
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

vpmanchester wrote:
Heres a VM from Lad from India, I am not sure if this is the 'pastor' I spoke to last week or not. The lad does sound abit unhappy anyway..so good job Laughing
http://media.putfile.com/LadIndia

I am switching calls over to Calvin now until 30 July.

Haha, just noticed this now. That's the pastors friend. They're getting cranky right about now cause their "orphans" are being "evicted".

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi VP

I have a lad named 3dw4rd 4si3du calling for S1r R1ch4rd Br4ns0n.

You are Dick's secretary, he is too busy to talk, but you'll pass on any messages Very Happy.

Thanks!

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Call for Peter from Michael, a total of about 18 mins of conversation with the last being 14+minutes. He really really is into details and is ever so patient. I thought with our initial chat that he would really get pissed off at my questions but he really really makes me belive that he is the King of..errr...Bank Director..or whatever it was he called himself..Oh yeah he mentions too Smile

http://media.putfile.com/4PeterMon57secswav
http://media.putfile.com/4PeterMon2minswav
http://media.putfile.com/4PeterMon14Minswav

This lad is called David? And I am not sure what he is saying?
http://media.putfile.com/DavidLad

This lad was mumbling so bad i have no idea what he is saying an if he is one of the same lads above??
http://media.putfile.com/CannotUnderstandMumblingLad

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VP,

If you will, please, take calls from a lad to Lady Gwendolyn Buxton-Dithering. She's an aristocratic twit in the Monty Python tradition, five times as British as the Queen, 42 years old, the widow of Neville David Dithering. Her children are Fallopia (22) and Ravinia (20). She lives at Buxton Head Castle, Sheerness, Kent, ME12 3AA United Kingdom. She has no occupation, as she's independently wealthy, inherited Buxton Head Castle, and is addicted to charities. Foremost among these charities is the Sheerness Children's Home, supported in part by the 317th Knitting Squadron, consisting of twelve ladies of Sheerness. The Director of Sheerness Children's Home is the Reverend Domenic Gofriskem, Vicar, C. of E. The scammer is Mrs Chilaka Bome, 41.223.251.108 (Benin). She has cancer of the pelvics, and offers $10.5 million that her husband deposited in the Fortis Bank. She wants the person who receives the fund to take 25%, 5% for expenses, and 70% for the less-privileged, which suits Lady Gwendolyn straight up and down. The director of the Fortis Bank (the lad has given me a real bank), Mr. Jim Ovia (same lad as Mrs. Chilaka Bome), will probably make the call after Lady Buxton-Dithering has returned a filled bank application with her personal data and your pimped number. Lady Buxton-Dithering has been scammed before, and therefore will resist sending fees until she is able to open an account online. She has asked Ovia to call her to work things out regarding opening the account before paying a fee. Thank you.

United Kingdom x 140 Spain x 45 Togo x 2 Bahamas, The x 9 Ivory Coast x13 Flag Monaco x 3 Nigeria x 19 United States x 6 Netherlands x 41 Switzerland x 8 New Zealand x 2 Canada x 6 Senegal Ghana x 12 Hong Kong South Africa x 4 Cayman Islands x 4 Isle Of Man x 3 Russia United Nations x 21 Belgium x 2 Grenada United Arab Emirates x 7 Malaysia x 6 Benin x 2 Filipino flag Thailand Mugu Reseller Safari x 4 Mortar x 22 Closed lad accounts x 162+ Sand Timer
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Sounds good to me...I am a charitable person too Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic