SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Making scammers get tattoos - Dangerous?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking about this last night as I was recently in a position to make a lad in Africa get a tattoo, I didn't, but was wondering is it not dangerous for the lad?

As we know HIV can be passed on through needles, and, in Africa HIV is rife.
Also, the tattoo parlours probably do not enjoy the same level of hygiene as ones in our country. This means that there is a high chance of HIV being passed on, a fate I'm sure we would wish on no-one, and, also any children the scammer has and anyone they "bump uglies" with. This is not fair.

Waste infinite amounts of your lads' time - - Opens a loop of pop up boxes that is very difficult to get out of. It is not advised you open, just send the link to your lads. However, CTRL + ALT + DEL will get you out if you do click. Also, if you're lucky enough to use Firefox you can get out by entering 419 in the first input box that comes up! ... ably highlighted with the text "ERROR 419".

" Look i am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move." - Mr Ch3n Ji4ng after asking for $5000 from my ill character
Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Think it is too dangerous? Can't square it with your own ethics? Don't think it's a good idea?

Then don't do it. It's that simple... Wink

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a thread about this very thing running around here, somewhere.

I'll try to find it.

Here you go:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81910&highlight=tatoos

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The mantra is ceegood - do what you're comfortable with. No one will criticise you for that, but don't be too quick to criticise others because they don't share your opinion.

I started an ethics thread in my early days, and there's nothing wrong in that, but the more you discover, the less forgiving most feel towards Lads in general. You could turn every bait into an ethical debate, but at the end of the day you draw your own limits.

It's unlikely I'll ever manage to get a Lad to tattoo himself so it's not really a live issue to me, but I have applauded others who have achieved it, and will continue to do so. You have a different view. That's cool and I can live with that.

The important thing is to work within the forum rules and guidelines. Beyond that, it's between you and your conscience. Some Lads I have come across, a tattoo would be far too kind a fate for them. Time may make you change your views - maybe not.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gomer

Not criticising others at all, more just gauging opinion and making my own thoughts known Cool

Waste infinite amounts of your lads' time - - Opens a loop of pop up boxes that is very difficult to get out of. It is not advised you open, just send the link to your lads. However, CTRL + ALT + DEL will get you out if you do click. Also, if you're lucky enough to use Firefox you can get out by entering 419 in the first input box that comes up! ... ably highlighted with the text "ERROR 419".

" Look i am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move." - Mr Ch3n Ji4ng after asking for $5000 from my ill character
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is only one thing that plays on my mind with getting a mugu to have tats.

And that is if the real mugu gang have forced an innocent to have a that tattoo on their behalf, otherwise I couldn't give a monkey's.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
DementedAngel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

another ethics thread, already?

some reading then tell me if a tattoo is still going to far

http://www.news24.com/News24/South_Africa/News/0,,2-7-1442_1641875,00.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cambridgeshire/3444307.stm

and those are just the tip of the iceberg.

ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fine, the scammers might deserve it. But, what about their children? If the scammer has children then there is chance that they might get HIV from their parents, which will develop into AIDS. Surely they don't deserve this just because of their parent's actions?

Mod edit. Removed unneeded full quote of post directly above yours. TS

Cheers

Last edited by ceegood on Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ceegood wrote:
As we know HIV can be passed on through needles, and, in Africa HIV is rife.

Tell him to get an "invisible" tattoo on his forehead and to send you a photo of it. By the time he figures out he can pull this off without a trip to the parlor, you'll have enjoyed a chuckle and nobody gets hurt. Wink

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1. People get tatoos in Africa every day. At tatoo parlors. Can it be dangerous in relation to HIV? Sure. But so is sex, so maybe we should tell them not to do that either.

2. No baiter can force anybody to do anything.
DementedAngel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

scammer is also likely to get aids from the local whores, shooting up heroin, etc. Nobody is forcing him to get a tattoo. It's of his own free will. Sure, he's being tricked into thinking there's a big cash award for it, but nonetheless, he knows the risks.

edit - beaten to it by KD, yet again Wink

ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~kleindoofy,

Yes - but surely we shouldn't encourage them to get AIDS. How anyone can wish this upon someone is beyond me.

kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Huh? Where did I say that?

I just mean that getting a tatoo isn't really something strange or extremely dangerous, even in Africa.

This may surprise you, but the people there aren't stupid little children. They are grown up adults and know exactly what they're doing.

If getting a tatoo in Africa were basically equal to a death sentence, tatoo parlors would be forbidden or wouldn't have any customers.

Get ready for this, hold on to your seat: many people there get them voluntarily. Every day.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ceegood wrote:
Yes - but surely we shouldn't encourage them to get AIDS. How anyone can wish this upon someone is beyond me.

I don't get it, since when is asking for a lad to get a tattoo "encouraging them" to get AIDS Confused

Are you specifically asking the lad to request a contaminated needle? Even as dumb as the lads are often accused of being, I don't think one could be convinced of that.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean in a previous incarnation of this thread wrote:
There has not yet been a documented case of AIDS transmission from a tattoo. Before you ask my source, I will give it to you- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bean

There is a first for everything. And documented is different to reality.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry ceegood - I wasn't intending too criticise you something you hadn't done. I was just trying to bend the issue away from appearing to criticise others. My reponse was badly worded.

If you got the scammer arrested it's going to affect his relatives and children. That's inevitable. Playing this nasty game is his choice. I won't cry if a few times he loses. He is never a victim - just unsuccessful.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
If you got the scammer arrested it's going to affect his relatives and children. That's inevitable. Playing this nasty game is his choice. I won't cry if a few times he loses. He is never a victim - just unsuccessful.

Very well put....

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Race
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Arent they more likely to get hepatitus? That would be cool.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh wow, Ceegood. I haven't seen anyone here wish it on them. I mean I would say there may be people out there that do wish such horrible things on them, yes. I have always said, never bet your left nut on the opinions of others. You will lose it every time.
But whats happening here is people are asking, they are making the conscious choice to do it. Its not forced - its greed. IMO, its the same with victims. I find them naive and greedy too, yes. Money, and peoples desire for more makes them to inherently stupid and sometimes even dangerous things. There is as much more chance to be killed and cause your family horrible grief as a stuntman or a construction worker. But at least they are making money honestly. If these guys actually believe money is going to rain all over them if they run down to the nearest tattoo parlour and slap on a tat, then thats their own choice, and their own stupid mistake. No amount of money in the world will see me get one.

That said, I have received a blood transfusion before and had the obligatory wait to see if I had caught any nasties before putting either my husband or new born daughter at risk. There is far less chance with a transfusion due to the very stringent tests done for blood donations, but I made a choice to protect others based on something I had no choice in because I was dead anyway if I didnt sign the form.

Everything is a choice. They can walk away and say the money is not worth it. Some do. Its those who don't, its those who place money above all else and walk into that Tattoo parlour that are putting people at risk. Not anyone here.

Just my humble .02
Feloniousm0nk
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of these folks are murderers. Literally. The rest of them work for them, or hire them, or take them as partners. I don't stay up at night worrying about their fates.
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've done some very nasty things in my life because I was ordered to do it.

Baiting criminals isn't one of them. We fight them because noone else will. We fight for those that can't fight for themselves. If you don't want to fight then walk away and I won't think any less of you. But IF you judge me I take offense.

All I know is that I never started a thread to put non-baiters down.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Making scammers get tattoos - Dangerous?

Nah, as long as you use an IP proxy or some other bait-safe modality. Cool

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlayerFaith wrote:
jojobean in a previous incarnation of this thread wrote:
There has not yet been a documented case of AIDS transmission from a tattoo. Before you ask my source, I will give it to you- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

That was gonna be my reaction.
Surley this makes this thread and question null and viod?

Pretty Rose

pony
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe this thread hasn't made it to page 2 yet!

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic