SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

USMAN BELLO FLASH MOB - Lad goes Boo Hoo Hooo

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ shuntbuzz

I have recently finished a lotto bait in which U3m4n chopped my dollar but at the time the lad never asked for any further information such as the lads Email address. If I PM you his Email could you give him a quick taunt about how you got $850 from me and he ended up with diddly squat. Hopefully with his pride bruised he might have another go at me. Very Happy

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A very unhappy mugu wrote:

Quote:
Hello FOOL,

Do you know that you are a big fool, how can you think you can fool around an old man like me, I know that you did not send any money, I want you to do me a favor when you reach your house call your father and call him by name and tell him FATHER FUCK YOU.

I sent Chinazot to the bank today and he came back saying the same thing my banker friend told me yesterday that the reference number you sent was invalid, meaning you did not send any money, you just want to fool your father around.

Listen I don�t want you to contact me again please, you are nothing but fake, Fola Williams is dead and no one to clam and complete her last wish, she trusted you that you where going to carry out her dream, but she never new that you are a fool, please once again do not contact me again please.

If the Nigerian government waits for the next of kin to the funds for next 6 month and the next of kin did not show up, they are going to make use of it they will use it and order for ammunitions for the country and use the rest for motherless babies. I think Fola will be happy if the money is used this way then giving it to a fool like you.

I regret the first day I meet you, and the day Fola Williams contacted you for this project, from day one I new that you are fake and fool, but Fola never listed to me, all she was saying that she trusted and believe in you, I wish she is alive now and see what I was telling her.

Like I told you above please don�t contact me again, I am done with you, I am going to block your email from sending mails to my box, when you send it will come back to you, I will never ever do anything with you again.

Barrister Peter Esq.,

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that caritasfinancecompany?

Mortar x7
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope shuntbuzz....this is a new one

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

shuntbuzz wrote:
the main thing is that the lad is mad.

Oh, the lad is mad indeed. He's begging and pleading now.

chopped lad wrote:
I can authoritatively assure you that it is the handiwork of Mr.Bello,the email hacker extraordinaire which he designed to perpetuate his sinister motives.Honestly speaking Mrs.Percise ,i have never in my life known this criminal neither is he working with me.This left me astounded as to his bogus claims that he works with me

Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ shuntbuzz I just PM'd you. BTW, I'm chopping a new lad now cuz my other one has clammed up. Please wipe out my original bids and re-enter me for USD $6,450. Wink

Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And now some light entertaniment Wink

Quote:
Hello Guy

THis is just your oppotunity because i lose guard my self injoy you hacker

Please dont write me again i know you facialy but i will not bangy word with you

and if you are man enough call me with this number so that we can talk man to man

Regards

Gomez

Smile

Mortar x7
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quotes from the panicky for your enjoyment.

Quote:
that bastard,thief,scammer,fraud star is lying.

DO NOT CONTACT THAT MR B3LLO.

NB INFORM ME IF YOU STILL WANT TO GO AHEAD WITH THIS TRANSACTION WITH ME OR THAT BASTARD MR B3LLO

He has sent me 8 emails in the last 2 days since I sent that email. I tend to think I am dealing with some newbie teen. He is asking for such small amounts, and knocking back bigger ones. I just dont get a sense of years experience from this one.
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
Hahahahahaha! Brilliant! Voicemail, just in, sounds like the lad is a little confused...

Chopped... ouch

LOL Red, sounds like he is in love with you and broken hearted! Laughing Keep up the GREAT work!!! Very Happy

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is desperate to win me back. I told him I wanted a handwritten apology for all the demeaning and sexist comments he made to my rich widow character (he really is a pompous ass). This morning he came through:

Except -- I'd made it clear that it must be two pages in length. He also forgot to apologize for forging emails purportedly from Bello when he was trying to manipulate things to lure me back. Back to the drawing board.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will catch up on my chopping duties tomorrow, I promise!!!

Mortar x7
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK - I am oga fishing for a lad who is a bit vague about who his vic is so I cannot send broadcast mails out until I have him nailed or it will spook him.

Once (if) I have him hooked and am clear on his vic I will send out the nasties.

Sorry for the delay but the more experienced (than me) baiters will understand the value of a really hooked lad.

If anyone gets the word *unreservedly* in their lad mails can the PM me the details?

Ta

Mortar x7
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My email provider logs each time a sent message is read. My lad has about three or four hours between when he looks at my emails talking about Mr. Bello and when he sends the long, panicky, rambling replies. I'd love to think that really is how much time he's taking to write them... Very Happy

He's very spooked by this whole thing. He's looked at each email about a dozen times now, if Big String is right.

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:

Quote:
He also forgot to apologize for forging emails purportedly from B3ll0 when he was trying to manipulate things to lure me back.

I love it when the Lads do that!

Recently I had Lads not only writing to me as the head of the United Nations (see http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=105867&highlight=imoh+udoh) but also pretending to be two characters I'd introduced to chop their dolla, telling me to send the money as the original Lads wanted. I don't remember any other time I've slapped so often!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK - my chopee on the hook is being an arse and I always believe in spreading the misery so if you are happy, please forward your lad/s the following from your vic account, post here, and I will send them an OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO immediately after. Of course, you do not have to sever *all* contact with yout lad - just make him hurt Smile

EDIT - please openly copy [email protected] in on the "forwarded" mail.

Quote:

My dear ******

Our correspondence has been heartwarming and productive. I must tell you that we are in the last stages of this transaction and I am able do all that we promised but I need a little more help from you as there are more fees to attend to. Please send me an extra $20,000 in four equal amounts to *me only* through the agreed route.

Please **immediately** sever all contact with our colleague ********* as he is no longer necessary to the transaction as I am taking over the final modalities. Please ignore any emails he sends you.

In reward I will give you an extra 20% above and beyond the original amount.

I also thank you for putting me in touch with your friends and relatives through email. I am sure that I can help them as we discussed.

In God

Usman

Below is the list of people I have addys for - please request exclusion if you need as I don't wanna screw a bait up. PM me if you want to be on the list!

3strikes_out
4X1X9
craig007
DoloresOnTheDottedLine
JackintheBox
Gregford
NJbaiter
Pachanga
QXT
XPS1710
[/mask]

Mortar x7
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juan Freizwidatt
That letter was ok, but you need your pet do the things to himself that he wanted to do to you (AND PROVE IT)! Laughing

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well my bank manager is not pleased.

lad wrote:
ATTENTION:Mike Burns,

I hereby write to inform you that the so called USM4N that you have sent
funds to does not work in our bank and i have never heard of such name and
i will advice you to stop contacting with them in other for you not to lose
more of your money,because you have just been scammed by this so call USM4N.

Please forward every contact information of the so called USM4N so as i can
immidiately contact the DUTCH police to initiate investigation on how you are
to get back your money sent to this so called USM4N.

I await information from you today.

Too bad I have to tell him that I received his email 1 day too late and already paid to Usm4n AGAIN!

EDIT: Shuntbuzz - Check your PMs

Last edited by Red on Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Forwarded and CC'd, though I hope he remembers to address the other email I sent him yesterday after he reads this one! Laughing

Dumb lad is getting his dolla chopped, is in an obvious panic, and is objecting to the idea that he's been unavailable at ANY point in the transaction, yet he's taken the weekend off...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have taken the liberty of setting up a k7 number for the account: [email protected]

The number is -

Tell your lads (if they ask as my is repeatedly) that this is the phone number that Usm4n gave you. Hopefully we'll get to hear some nice lad rage! Twisted Evil

Naturally I don't have access to this account so hopefully shuntbuzz will be able to upload audio from voicemail for us. PM if you don't have time and want me to do so instead.

Meanwhile, my lad is confused by the latest $20k dolla chop:

lad wrote:
Please send contact information for this people for investigation.

Ok, will do! I demand Usm4n is dealt the full force of the law! Laughing

EDIT: Shuntbuzz - with this new dolla chop this means we've added another $20k to the tally!

Last edited by Red on Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
H4rry B4lzack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in for a hearty $2,000 being expected from an Smile

Join me in fighting scammer banks! Click here and run the Lad Vampire now!

"AS I AM WRITING YOU THIS MAIL MIDNIGHT HERE I FEEL LIKE MAKING HOT LOVE TO YOU." - Shocked

I love my pony Smile

pony
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

shuntbuzz wrote:
please forward your lad/s the following from your vic account, post here, and I will send them an OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO immediately after.

Done, BCC'd you in, just changed the amount to $1,000 instead of 4 payments of $20,000. Also given him VPs number for if there is any trouble sending to Mr. be110 so hopfefully should be able to listen to some audio too. Looks like Mr. Dav1d is in for his second chop.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Long story short...I composed a "B3LL0" email for shuntbuzz to send to my vic from his "oga_U5M4N" addy. I then forwarded that message (headers and all) along with a mild slap, to my pet. NOTE: All banking personnel names and the PO address were fabricated by myself and do not compromise anyone....
Quote:
From Margaret xxxxxx Sat Jul 14 17:36:26 2007
Received: from [70.160.230.31] by web57413.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 14 Jul 2007 17:36:26 PDT
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 17:36:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: From Margaret xxxxxx
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1335640967-1184459786=:79670"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Length: 1882
Sir,
First of all, I DID respond to your last E-Mail, but YOU did not answer me. Since then, I have been alerted by the good people of Stallion Trust Bank that you were trying to cheat me! PLEASE READ THEIR E-MAIL BELOW!!! Mr. Iheukwu filled out the form that YOU REFUSED and also sent a proper photo ID. My trust fund administrator printed a check made out to me, which I cashed on Thursday and then sent the money by Western Union to Mr. Abiola. Finance department head Mr. Bello from Stallion Trust Bank notified me just yesterday that they received my Western Union transfer and will forward the entire account to my bank on Monday.
Good day and goodbye, Mark (if that really is your name)
Margaret X.

..........(Begin forwarded content)............

oga_u5m4n_b3ll0 <[email protected]> wrote:
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 08:46:36 +0100
Subject: URGENT: From Stallion Trust Bank PLC

Dearest Madam,

Please permit me I am Dir. Ajani Iheukwu with Stallion Trust Bank PLC.
You have apply recently with associeat for account transfer from us to
your own bank. This person with you is not to trust by us as he atempt
to taken all this money away from you and even is wanting by the police.
You must plaese apply direct to us for thes money tranfer to your bank
and no need for you to involve another. This will be done with no
trobuler but there are proscess fee to amount of USD$6,450 must be paid
for releasing of the account. You must please send to us by Western
Union completed fee of USD$6,450 and contact direct e-mail to our head
of financer dept [email protected]
soonest you have do this. Our
detail for thes Western Union transfer is be like this:

Receiver Name..........Waitimu Abiola
Street Address...........PO Box 0355
City..........Abuja
Country.............Nigeria

Please be sure to fill with Western Union properly the above
informations and at your soonest advice [email protected]
for swift transfer of account to
your bank which already we here on records.

Thank you Madam,
Dir. Ajani Iheukwu
Stallion Trust Bank PLC

Laddie just got back to me this AM. Apologies for the strung out formatting, but that's just the way it arrived...
Quote:
From MARK xxxxxx Mon Jul 16 04:11:57 2007
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via xxxxxx; Mon, 16 Jul 2007 04:17:59 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [65.54.246.221]
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta208.mail.re3.yahoo.com from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 65.54.246.221 (EHLO bay0-omc3-s21.bay0.hotmail.com) (65.54.246.221) by mta208.mail.re3.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 16 Jul 2007 04:17:59 -0700
Received: from hotmail.com ([64.4.19.41]) by bay0-omc3-s21.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668); Mon, 16 Jul 2007 04:12:02 -0700
Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Mon, 16 Jul 2007 04:12:02 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from 64.4.19.200 by by109fd.bay109.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP; Mon, 16 Jul 2007 11:11:57 GMT
X-Originating-IP: [196.1.176.194]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
X-Sender: [email protected]
Bcc:
Subject: Dear Mrs. Margaret xxxxxx, be very careful.
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:11:57 +0100
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 16 Jul 2007 11:12:02.0368 (UTC) FILETIME=[22A81400:01C7C79A]
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Length: 1608
Dear Mrs. Margaret xxxxxx,

It is such a pity that you do not have an ideal of what you have just
done.
How can you call this person a banker who does not write English well,
bear
in mind that you have being fooled and this is because of your
declination
to my advise. This person is an intruder who does not know the banking
rules, how can Stallion Trust Director inform you that at your soonest
advice [email protected] for swift transfer of account to
your
bank which already we here on records; Imagine the English. In the
banking
sector the only office that has the right to transfer inheritance money

internationally, is the foreign remittance department and not the email

address given to you which i know does not exist in stallion trust bank
plc.
Madam, i did all i could to make you understand what is obtainable in
retrieving the funds from the bank but you refused and said things must
be
done the way you wanted it. I have being in this job for 15years and i
stand
a better chance of teaching you what you do not know in the banking
sector.

You said the money will be transferred to you today, no problem but i
want
you to know before time that these people are scammers and not even one
dime
will you receive from them rather you will be told one story or the
other
inother to pay more money. If what i tell you is the truth, then make a
U
turn but if not true, then continue but i can assure you that you have
fallen a victim due to stuborness.

You are thesame woman i prayed for when you were facing hard times and
God
answered my prayer, you are now paying me with insult and
disappointment.
Well my hands are tight and i believe that the good God i serve will
never
put me to shame. When we both stated this business, he was not there.
It is
obvious that this is a scam because before the bank will transfer your
inheritance to you, then you must have fulfilled all legal obligation.
Submitting necessary documents as evidence that you are the rightful
owner
of the said funds, the inland revenue board will have to sign an
exchange
allocation before your funds can be endorsed by the paymaster general
of the
federation fully registered and then your funds can be remitted.
Somebody
cannot just write you and inform you that you have to pay money for
them to
transfer your money to you and you foolishly did, why?

Nonetheless, i wrote an official letter on your behalf to the bank
since you
declined to my advise that you are on assignment to far Asia and cannot

handle the transaction so for this reason you will introduce your
relative
to help retrieve the funds. Since then the bank has given me more
1month to
produce the relative so that the funds can be transferred to him/her. I
am
still scouting for a reliable fellow and i know my good God will not
put me
to shame.

I pray to move these funds soon and i will call and inform you.

Have a wonderful day and please do not insult me because i have done
nothing
wrong to you, only God know which is true.

Mark Desmond.

NB: A word when most needed is least heeded.

God, how I hate long-winded posts like this! Rolling Eyes I don't blame a soul if nobody responds.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet, the barrister is assisting with the police investigation and my first trophy! Very Happy

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

I apologise for his crap scanner.

"you punk ass foolish son of a bastard prostitute's mother, born to a villain of a robber and grand parents of the liliput lineage."
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I was right (in my PM) last night. You did wake the good doctor. I received these two replies this morning.

Quote:
I have no colleague,If you have their contact phone number send it i will talk with them ok,

Wait for you now,

Eight minutes later�

Quote:
My Dear Brother,

Send the phone number of Mr B3llo to me i want to talk to him ok,I dont know him at all please try to send the phone number of mr usm4n b3llo to me right now ok,

Wait to hear from you

He must be confused due to that head injury Laughing

I posted this in the thread to try and keep thing simpler for you to manage. This is from Dr 4hkim.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
QXT
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost, you have seen Red's K7 number up there, if you need it?

"you punk ass foolish son of a bastard prostitute's mother, born to a villain of a robber and grand parents of the liliput lineage."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic