SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do you ever get good lads anymore?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have emailed loads of lads and, now, most bounce! Even if you do reply most lads twig at the slightest hiccup, it seems they are wisening up to the "Baiter Ways". Good lads are hard to find now! Post them here if you have any.

Waste infinite amounts of your lads' time - - Opens a loop of pop up boxes that is very difficult to get out of. It is not advised you open, just send the link to your lads. However, CTRL + ALT + DEL will get you out if you do click. Also, if you're lucky enough to use Firefox you can get out by entering 419 in the first input box that comes up! ... ably highlighted with the text "ERROR 419".

" Look i am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move." - Mr Ch3n Ji4ng after asking for $5000 from my ill character
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where do you get your lads? I had quite some good ones lately, so it may all be just a case of simple bad luck.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ceegood wrote:
...most lads twig at the slightest hiccup...

Can you define "hiccup"? I haven't really noticed any changes.

Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ceegood wrote:
Good lads are hard to find now! Post them here if you have any.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
You are obviously looking in all the wrong places.
The Eater Surplus Letters forum has an ever increasing supply of fresh meat for starters.

The last thing that I would do with a lad address that I'm engaged with is to post it here.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All of my lads are bad -- very bad. Twisted Evil

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of mine twigged because I demanded he give me his ID before I gave him mine (not that he would ever get it), and I had been "working" Shocked him for 4 months

Must just be me... Confused

Waste infinite amounts of your lads' time - - Opens a loop of pop up boxes that is very difficult to get out of. It is not advised you open, just send the link to your lads. However, CTRL + ALT + DEL will get you out if you do click. Also, if you're lucky enough to use Firefox you can get out by entering 419 in the first input box that comes up! ... ably highlighted with the text "ERROR 419".

" Look i am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move." - Mr Ch3n Ji4ng after asking for $5000 from my ill character
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Working them all from the same email address?

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The E-Mail Providers are trying to keep up with the scammers by shutting them down. The smart lads will give you a "private" e-mail along with that spam. The newbie lads would scam and spam from the same account. Laughing

I do occasionally get a few bounced. But there are plenty of fresh meat as well. Smile

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

persephone wrote:
I had quite some good ones lately

I had the same complaint recently, but Persephone passed me a few live ones and got the ball rolling again.

Maybe a change in the source of collection.. Wink

If you want to, sen me a PM, and I'll pass a couple along.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo

Last edited by Simba on Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ceegood wrote:
it seems they are wisening up to the "Baiter Ways"

Maybe you're tweaking them too soon? Play it straight and project the clueless sucker persona to really hook him. Then drag it out for centuries, using every plausible (or not) excuse you can dream up to keep him feeding. Make him pace the floor night after sleepless night, screaming to heaven for that gold-plated MTCN. Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wising up LOL_sign

Dumbing down - more like. I mistakenly replied to some off an account in the wrong name. They didn't bat an eyelid.

I think if I baited off an account called scambaiter they'd still bite if I offered to pay them money. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking at the trophy forums I didn't notice any wisening up. Laughing

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ceegood Maybe try a straigth bait for a change and you'll see how "smart" they are, I'm having fun like always Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads will be lads. The solution to the question of losing lads is to get more lads. Tell 20 a day that you are interested in more information. Do that every day. Instead of passports send them TIFF files of cheesecake photos. Forward 5 at a time to 20 lads. Wasting the time of a hundred over three days is just as effective as wasting the time of one for three hundred days. The low level catcher may be sending your TIFF files and email traffic to the oga. The oga may end up paying the catcher for your information. Your one quick message may echo throughout the internet cafes of the world.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I cannot see that they are getting wiser...in fact I am gradually getting the funniest lads I ever had. Perhaps though I have learned now to perfection to pretend to be dumber and dumber than I ever could pretend before so that right now I�m on lads� level after seven more or less fruitless months just watching the experienced ladticklers walking by with trophies galore...bad luck or too little perseverance on my side or badly needed training time? I don�t know...doesn�t matter.
A good thing to do is to contact a baiter from another continent and then take care of a lad in two shifts Very Happy works fantastic! And you can give infos and hints and what-to-do�s to each other as well! Actually scammer-chatting is even more fun than lonesome email writing in my opinion.
Perhaps some more training in lad psychology is good, too. And a good drama sense (I will never achieve) - one must have been born with this obviously....
Having three baiting characters "helping" each other works ok now, good to handle.
One must invest spare time regularly though...and too often I�m just too lazy to make up qualified emails. Then it�s chatting time!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Mad4Maya
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads seem pretty much the same in the short time I've been enjoying their prose. Some stick, some don't.

Quote:
I think if I baited off an account called scambaiter they'd still bite if I offered to pay them money.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Give it a try Gomer when you finish with your Lotto Lad Overload.

I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk to both parties...Th0mps0n Br0wn
pony pony pony
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ceegood^

I get about 25 unsolicited lad scams per week.

I can assure you--they are still as dumb as a box of rocks. Consider that most of the 'grunt-work' is done by eager newbie-lads, a job that no doubt has hi-pressure and a high turn-over for myriad reasons.

There are only about 10 basic versions of the scam they proffer, but once you've seen them all you have a good idea of where it is all leading up to. Which is why you must get them off-subject as fast as possible!

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In reply to the OP, I'm having a hard time getting some check scams going at the moment.

I've tried the most recent 6 or 7 check mule jobs in the surplus section, but ALL of them have bounced.
It's a brand new email addy too.

So I see where you're coming from.

As for lads getting smarter.... Probably not! Laughing

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The low-level catchers and freelancers will always be up for a laugh, they're usually pretty easy to spot, too, not least because they're wetting themselves with excitement about actually managing to hook a maga.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mad4Maya

Naah - I like a laugh and a challenge too - Scam Bayta is my account - I couldn't get the proper spelling - it was taken

I'm sure I'll find a time to use it soon

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic