SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone else have Barrister Igie?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in the midst of playing with "Barrister Wellington Igie" Does anyone else have him? Send me an email at john-oued-org and we can compare and coordinate if you want. It's my first baiting so I'm a little jumpy whenever I hear the email chime now Wink

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
QXT
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They may go under different names so I would suggest three things:

Post their IP address - its a start

Do a google on them to see if they appear in any other baits or search this forum for them

Check them out here: urgentmessage.org (by name/IP/email)

Hope that helps

"you punk ass foolish son of a bastard prostitute's mother, born to a villain of a robber and grand parents of the liliput lineage."
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm surprised they would go to the trouble of using different names for everyone.

Well if anyone wants to look it up, the IP is 196.220.9.193

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like you got yourself a Nigerian! Imagine that. AFRINIC ISP.

I think I found this in the toolkit, I love checking up where my lads are:

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
QXT
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jxd wrote:
I'm surprised they would go to the trouble of using different names for everyone.

Well if anyone wants to look it up, the IP is 196.220.9.193

Well maybe not completely different names, but they might have a slightly different name if someone baited them a few years back and published the bait.

Though I think you could have one IP assigned to a single internet cafe, which could have multiple different scammers operating from there?

"you punk ass foolish son of a bastard prostitute's mother, born to a villain of a robber and grand parents of the liliput lineage."
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh I see what you mean. Well nevermind then.

Hehe. There is also a 'security company' involved. Interesting how they always email me at the exact same time as he does.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Security companies are great. You moan at the original lad the security company isn't doing their job properly, you moan to the security company that the original lad is useless and you only trust them. A great way to abuse a lad without really abusing him - if you know what I mean.

jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Idea
BRILLIANT

By the way, how often do these guys normally email? I've been getting 2-3 per day.

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Depends really. Sometimes I catch them online and mails go back and forth for a while, other times it's every day, sometimes they skip a day and so on. Generally you can set the pace, and do it at a slower rate than them to frustrate you. make them send 2 emails for every email they get back, don't reply to them until you get "how come I haven't heard from you emails" etc.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I guess it depends on where the bait is at, how you're running it, who your character is, how much time you have etc.

If I can, I will use up as much of their time as possible by replying to every email they send as soon as I can. This way, they are sending me a heap of emails and hopefully being taken away from finding new victims.

I have spent a few hours chatting to lads on messenger etc and that really wastes their time.

Then, however, if they demand money, I'll ignore them for a couple of days. They are like dogs in this respect, they learn from it. They begin to associate you not contacting them with them asking for money and it becomes less frequent, the request for money that is.

So far I've never sent a lad to a WU or MG office, i've never used 1TV5 and i've never made up a fake receipt and used it on a lad. There has been no need, I have kept them going for months with many many other plot lines. If I need to send them money, I'll always find another way... I mean, if I'm coming to see you, why bother sending money via WU? Might as well give it to you in person. My company only ever does business through my bank, what are you bank details? etc.

It's up to you how often or not you reply, make sure you control the bait and you'll be right as rain.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a great fan of flying everywhere - I think at the moment my character is in the UK, Spain and about to head to Nigeria all at once. Messenger conversations are great, and they teach you how to think on your feet nice and quickly, although at times I'm a bit wary of them as if you're not careful they can be a bit too productive and make things advance a bit too quickly.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Agreed, you need a bit of practice with it. It's all about delaying everything and giving up only what you want.

If they want money, start talking about what it's going to be for, spend ages talking about.

Invariably I fall in love with them during chat, that way money becomes the last concern. In a current bait I became pregnant during a messenger chat... very tricky exercise! Very Happy
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's quite an achievement really. I only have one baiting character at the moment and he's a middle aged investment banker. Perhaps I need a female character so I can work the love angle a bit more.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I play with several characters. Around 8 or 9 at the moment. Each character is involved in an on-going bait of their own (or several) or has their own independent one.

Female characters are good because for some reason lad's expect them to be stupid, so it's easier to get away with things, oh and they hate it when a female slaps them. Also, you can of course fall in love easier, which is heaps of fun!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic