SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Workin' at the dog wash, yeah!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rachel hates baths, so she's first in the tub to flail like an aggrevated Wolverine, just awakened from a good nap. Cooper fly's into the water creating a small tsunami. He loves it. All the while, Cisco the 8 pound buscuit is whining to see what's going on, but the door is closed. Little does he know. After mush splashing and escape attempts, The Chihuahua is clean, and very much alive. Cisco is growling at the other Boxers which are on their delerious after bath run. Twisted Evil Treats all around settles things. Are your dogs a pain to wash, or do they love it?

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our dog did not like to be washed... however, he was a very patience dog, so when he was in the tub, he stood there, waiting for the "water torture" to be over...

As soon as he was picked out of the tub, he would b-lined to the living room, rubbing himself on the carpet...growling gently for the joy of freedom...

Man I miss that little pooch.

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My late Jack Russell, Ben, God bless him, never liked baths, but he loved rolling in sh*t. However, once you got him in the bath he was usually OK. Getting him out and stopping him shaking the excess water all over the bathroom and me was a different matter.

He once chased a rabbit into a wood where my local BAe had kindly dumped a load of green lead based paint they used to paint the planes. Exit one very green dog that would be invisible to enemy radar and glow in the dark! I had to cut of the fur of the bits that didn't wash out to prevent the poor thing dying from lead poisoning as he tried to lick it off. The rabbit escaped to live another day. Happy days.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My little Maltese terrier loves rolling in crap, but she generally likes bath's as long as the water is warm. When it's all over she runs around the house and if the back door isn't closed she runs out and starts rolling in the grass Rolling Eyes

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic