SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Airline: LOS - DXB - SIN - DXB - LOS = USD 1860 (Emirates Airline)
Hotel USD 567 for 21 days @SG42 per day here
Visa (3 occassions?) USD 30 (SGD 60/-)
Say USD 200/- for chow
Total USD 2657/-

A far cry from USD 4900, that is USD 4000 Laughing but a substantial amount nevertheless

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Airline: LOS - DXB - SIN - DXB - LOS = USD 1860 (Emirates Airline)
Hotel USD 567 for 21 days @SG42 per day here
Visa (3 occassions?) USD 30 (SGD 60/-)
Say USD 200/- for chow

Publicly humiliating yourself for three solid years... PRICELESS!

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted Evil It is interesting to see what he will come up with interms of proof. Or, maybe he does have the originals.... even taxi receipts... that should be so much fun Smile Expense report.... maybe send him a form Very Happy to fill out and send back with originals or photocopies (legal ones) by dhl or something. Twisted Evil
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This really is the Neverending Bait.. Not that it is super exciting every single day, but it definately seems never ending... I really wanna see 3ddys receipts.....................

And please don't burn.!!! as long as 3d keeps going... why stop it Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Receipts requested. I'll post 'em here when they arrive.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great! Can't wait to see them.... did anyone try the 4my-ran-to-the-hotel-but-didn't-find-her-fianc�-so-she-was-taken-by-the-criminals-again modality?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
There are still parts of the U.S. (as developed as we "Think" we are) that only have dial up. It's worse in Nigeria.
Yup, I lived in one of them. And the dial up service we had... was a long-distance phone number. You paid by the minute for it...

Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor X wrote:
IF receipts for hotel and other expenses are legitimate--stop laughing!--I highly doubt he saved these things.
Of course he saved them. He's a legitimate businessman who needs to write off these costs against tax when he gets his hands on the inheritance.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads paying tax on their scam-money.... Laughing

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, they'll be fake, but what the hell. It'll give him something else to do. The one for the flight might even be genuine.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hardly think he would have just thrown his flight ticket in the rubbish bin and he would have had a legit one at some stage, so you should be able to pump it out of him.

lucky777
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bearkat03 wrote:
Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
There are still parts of the U.S. (as developed as we "Think" we are) that only have dial up. It's worse in Nigeria.
Yup, I lived in one of them. And the dial up service we had... was a long-distance phone number. You paid by the minute for it...

2 words.
Satellite internet. Wink
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any word from Ed today PDS?

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things have been er, a bit to quiet in this thread,
I feel if 3d is not kept on his toes he might vanish.

Or has he been a loyal student and always rallied to the cause when asked.

nice work all beers!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he'll stick around for a while yet. Perhaps he's digging through his suitcase trying to find all those receipts?

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to threadjack this sensational safari, but I can state that Eddie is home and feeling fine (unfortunately Evil or Very Mad ). As I mentioned very early in this thread, I baited Ed over two years ago but dropped it in deference to PDS and MM when they got their joint bait rolling.

With Mr. Mugu's permission I just revived my old bait. It appears that Ed is a very organized guyman. He's boring but he's not quite as stupid as he might look. It took him a few days to respond, presumably because he needed to go back and dig through ancient notes to refresh his memory about my character. (I had to do the same -- I had forgotten all the details.) His reply showed that he still has ALL the basics on me:

Ed wrote:
Dear Susan,
Thanks for the mail...Iam very happy to hear from you..All the while,I've been sending you mails..But I don't get any response from you..At some point I became very worried..I was wondering why you suddenly stop to respond to my mail..Anyway,I put you in my prayers everyday..I know you were very upset with my action or decisions as regard my daughter..I want you to know Iam very sorry..Every decision I took was for the interest of my family..I didn't want go against my wife wish..I guess,you understand my plight..Right now,my daughter is fine..She is well and kicking..She is in four grade in Primary school..The doctors over were able to do a good job on her..Although,she is not hundred percent well..But she is far off better than before..There is still need for more surgery..But that will be when Iam able to gather enough money for the treatment..
Meanwhile,Iam going to show my wife and my daughter your mails..They will be very happy..But I don't think my daughter will still remember you,because is been a long time..I must confess,I miss you..You were like a mother to me.. Laughing You are a true friend..Right from time,you always have my family welfare in mind..I pray that God will continue to bless you and your family..Anyway,how about your children?..I guess,by now you've gotten many grand children..How about your daughter and her husband?..I hope they are all fine?..Please,it is important we keep in touch..If not for anything but for old time sake..I stop here for now,until I receive your response.
Thanks and God bless.
Edward Smith.

We've exchanged a few emails since, just laying groundwork again. I mentioned in passing that I had taken my daughter and son-in-law on a 3 week vacation in southeast Asia, but left it at that. He wrote this morning and in the midst of his standard blah-blah he said "Please,I want you to give more details on your trip to the Far Asia." So this morning I did. I told him about going to Vietnam, then Thailand, emphasizing time in Phuket. Then I told him about my favorite part:

my rich widow character wrote:
But the highlight of our entire trip was Singapore. What a wonderful city! So clean and so safe. I'm told the police are very strict there but that obviously gives good results, it was a truly remarkable city. We did venture out a bit to visit the islands. We enjoyed St. John's Island but particularly liked the Sentosa Beach Resort & Spa. My daughter and I spent a lot of time in the spa, while my son and son-in-law hung out at the Bora Bora Beach bar. That was the most relaxing vacation I think I've ever had.

Have you ever been to Asia? I realize it's a long way from your home, but I highly recommend it as a vacation spot for you to take your wife and children.

Ah, it's a small world! Laughing Down the line I may just hear from some of the people I met in Singapore, maybe with new instructions on the payment....

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
Have you ever been to Asia?

I can't wait to see dear old 3ddie's reply to that one Shocked

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan

Don't forget to elaborate on the dancing fountains and the merloin at night. Sentosa is a wash of colour in the enening I'll scan some happy snaps if you'd like to pass them on to e3ddie

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No receipts yet, but we can bet he's working on them Smile

HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want a call made to 3d from the Singapore Tourism Authority Board (STAB) to have a survey given to him, let me know. That would be worth finally topping up my Skype account.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Laughing That would be awesome.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is slick, i dont think he will have travelled under the Ed name. He wasn't scared to travel with people looking for him. I know the werent, but did he?
Be interesting to see the name on the air travel receipt.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty sure PDS and Mr Mugu know Ed's real name as well as the name he used on travel documents. From memory they confirmed that he was travelling on a fake passport, because they were convicned he had sent them real documents earlier in the bait and the name he was using this time around was different.

So I don't suspect the name on the flight ticket will be a surprise to PDS and Mr Mugu.

leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww, I didn't know 3d had a "family"! 3d, Mrs. 3d, and lil' 3ddette..how cute Wink

Poor @my...all that trouble for a married man Evil or Very Mad

Maybe after @my escapes and recovers from her ordeal, she can somehow meet up with the rich widow character and find out about "Mrs. 3d" and embark on a mission of revenge!

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again
fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh that does sound funny Smile AAmmy on the war path, to castrate 3dd, and tagging along is her new 7Drgon boyfriend and his homies.

Keep 3d in the run with the bad boi's snapping at his heels
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic