SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

USMAN BELLO FLASH MOB - Lad goes Boo Hoo Hooo

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mens4h K0fi wrote:
Dolly,

How could you be so stupid to have paid money to someone without telling me? I have been here all this while you have problem in America waiting for you to come back to me to complete the transfer because no one else could have complete it without your consent because the funds have been installed in the database of the bank in your name as the legal owner.

I have been in communication with El1za my confidant who introduced me to you for trust when I did not hear from you anymore and it was El1za who first told me that some people are after your life in America.

Both of us have both been praying for you ceaselessly since then for you to be out of this problem safely and you were seen alive without any scratch.

I was the happiest man on earth the day I read from you that you after few months which you assured me of the security and competition of this transfer from your UK base as soon as possible.

How on earth would someone contact you as regards to this transfer and you did not deem it right to contact me about this stranger, fake and intruder? I wrote you several mails advising you to contact the Director of the international banking department of my head office where these funds will be transferred from by the name of Mr. R0bert K0j0.Mr R0bert is the head of the international banking/remittance department of the general head office of this bank and he is the only rightful and authorized person to contact you, communicate you, process and transfer this funds to your designated bank account without any hitch.

How could you have been in communication and conversation with another fake colleague while I has been writing to you cealessly demanding for your number to speak with you for further advice and familiarization? I can�t believe that as brave as you are, you could be chickened and conned easily by a fake colleague in the guise of I am in trouble, which sort of trouble I am into without letting you know about so that it does not affect my plans of transfer?

Dolly, you disappoint me, you betrayed my trust and confident in you. How could have taken risk of sending money to someone without informing me first about this development. Have I everly mentioned that you are going to pay any sort of fees to any person since we commenced this deal? Why wouldn�t you use your brains that that colleague is an intruder and he is fake who is tying to prey on you?

You refuse to write mails often and you refuse to let me have your UK Number as I have long demanded from you.Infact Dolores Baitse, you are the most careless human being I have ever met in my life.

You should stop this madness with your so called colleague now before he defrauds you in the name and disguise of a staff in the bank. Even if he is a staff, he is not legitimate and might have stolen your information from the director�s desk to defraud you. Stop this madness with him now before you regret everly trusting and communicating with that bastard who is trying to con you. You are strictly warned.

Forward the person�s full names, telephone numbers, staff id, branch office, emails correspondences to me immediately for interrogation. You are only to communicate with the director Mr. Robert Kojo who is the head of the department where the funds would be transferred to your account and no other person.

Never ever have anything to do with this person until after my investigation and adhere strictly to my instruction before you regret having anything to do with this idiot who claim to my colleague in the my branch. Why didn�t` I tell you about this stupid colleague myself?

Be reasonable and clever for once, you are warned.

Boiling,

Mr. Mensha

The beautiful thing is that the guy I'm SUPPOSED to be emailing (R0bert K0j0) has never responded to me, giving me the perfect excuse to blame it on him that I thought the transaction was to be handled by someone else. Twisted Evil

Love that he's "boiling" so badly that his name came out wrong.

I sent him the new addy with instructions to take it up with you if he has a problem with how you've handled things. Very Happy

Last edited by Dolores on Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The error is going to help my bait. I just fired off an 'Urgent' e-mail saying how your address bounced and what to do next. It adds to the realism and reason for the 3rd chop tomorrow.

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing from my lads Sad

Maybe Oga Usm4n could give her a nudge?

Wink

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
JackintheBox
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have another $1240.

I was a bit disappointed to get no reaction to my first chop but I think this one is far more likely to react - he's been off script and emailing me every day for over a month so I'm guessing he will NOT be happy to lose out.

I wish a lad would send me something quotable I could put here.
JackintheBox
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fourteen minutes to reply!! Quite well trained, isn't he Very Happy

Quote:
Good Day,
I received your mail,I want to inform you that we do not know anyone as U****.he is a fraud and I have forward his details to the EFCC for further investigation and I assure you that he will be arrested soon.
Your loan amount is still with us ready for transfer to you.if you have sent the payment to U****,you have made a mistake because we do not know who he is.all you have to do now is to go over to the western union and stop the payment you sent to U**** before he gets it.
As soon as you done that,do inform me so that I can send you informations on how you will pay the $1,240 so that we can get your loan transfered to you.await your mail.
Regards;
G***.

Not quite the fireworks I was hoping for but I don't think I have finished with him yet.

He won't be happy when he finds out the money has already been collected - think I'll wait until tomorrow before I tell him and that he will have to chase U. himself. Twisted Evil

As usual, edit for spelling mistooks

Second edit to add: Oh dear he has sent the same email to me twice more in the last half hour since my previous post! Poor chap seems to be a bit worried. I'll let him sleep on it.

I wish a lad would send me something quotable I could put here.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back yet again, licking his wounds:

chopped lad wrote:
Dear Susan,

You have decided to deal with a fraudulent email hackers who knows nothing about your payment.Let us watch and time will tell who is who.

How much you want to bet he's really going to just sit back and wait for me to come crawling back...

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan, you night went to send Usman another payment if he is going to blame Susan. I've had great luck in the past putting a partial tracking number in the subject line with my lad being cc'ed. Usman is then told that remaining numbers will be called in to him directly. This really drives the lads crazy.

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good one, 3 strikes. I plan to send another payment (for the 'anti-terrorist certificate' )tomorrow, I'll use the partial MTCN number trick to really get him cooking. Twisted Evil

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha

A lad tried to ASEM me - I suspect he is testing the waters...

Quote:
Michelle Lindsy" <[email protected]

HELLO,
I SAW YOUR AD AND I AM INTERESTED IN A LOAN.KINDLY INFORM ME OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ALSO YOUR CONTACT NUMBER SO I CAN CALL YOU.
MRS LINDSY.

OK - we need to poke these little snots a bit more - if you want to PM me a lad addy I can taunt them from one of the UB accounts.

You many want to send this as well...

Quote:
My dear (lad)

Thank you for introducing us to UB. I don't know why you have worried about him since. He is such a nice man.

He has persuaded me to introduce a number of my relatives to him on your behalf. They have all agreed to contribute him $10,000 each for forwarding to you.

I'll go through and check the score and any requests in a moment.

Once again sorry for the addy fekup.

SB

Mortar x7
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going on a lad bombing run this after noon, mailing as many lads as I can - can you please post or PM their addys to me so I can taunt them?

Thx!

Mortar x7
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

XPS1710

Quote:
I took your maga for hundreds of dollars and will take him and his friends and relatives for much more, You will have nothing unless you work for me and make me your oga.

Usman Bello

DoloresOnTheDottedLine

Quote:
I took your maga's money - I will take more. Come work for me and make me your oga or become poor for life.

Usman Bello

Pachanga

Quote:
I have the $7000 - I will have more. Work for me and make me your oga or lose everything.

Usman Bello

create

I need a lot more time Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Mortar x7
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't know you were still keeping count. Add another $2,600 Smile

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scores on the doors - please correct as needed!!!

Addy = addy supplied to me - more needed!!

Code:

Losst Jedi         3385   
Red            7500   
Ginch            3500   
XPS1710              440      Addy
QXT            8500   
Weeny            600   
fawnykate      
craig007         9500   
dgloryhole      
DoloresOnTheDottedLine   4500      Addy
3strikes_out         4500   
NJbaiter         950   
JackintheBox         7,000   
Ghost            4,800      Addies!!!!
Ghost            6,300   
Ghost            2,600   
create            8000   
Pachanga         7110.64   Addy
Juan Freizwidatt      3750   
benjaminbunny      500   
JackintheBox         1240   

Mortar x7
QXT
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shuntbuzz:

***(Please give it to her full on; it would be nice to give her a heart attack and get her off my back)

Btw: they're one of the same person (matching IPs) and Dr Fr3dr1ck Ba1nes got dolla chopped twice before they spelt it out that uzzy is a scammer...so the relative thing wont be necessary here)

Let em have it Twisted Evil

"you punk ass foolish son of a bastard prostitute's mother, born to a villain of a robber and grand parents of the liliput lineage."

Last edited by QXT on Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

shuntbuzz, an additional $7,750 has been chopped today

shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK - will do these tomorrow - have to do dull RL stuff now Sad

Thx for all the help!!!

Mortar x7
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I lied - a lad mailed me and I need to clear this up.

A smarmy git of a lad has mailed UB out of the blue trying to schmooze me but gives no clue as to which vic he is working. Clearly I cannot ask him without giving the game away.

If you receive the email included in this quote, please tell him that you will send the money, play up my mystical power over you and PM me.

Thx!

Quote:

I expect obedience not obsequiousness.

I have control of the mind of your maga but I may give it back if you co-operate.

I have set the maga up to supply an additional 8,000. Email the maga from the address you normally use and say this EXACTLY:

My colleague Usman thanks you for your co-operation. As he has discussed with you, we have encountered an unexpected problem and require an additional 8,000.

Usman has asked that I receive the payment so please arrange this.

I expect the maga to reply that they will obey.

Inform me when this is done.

Usman Bello

Mortar x7
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Grrrr I was sure usaman was wrong, that's why I asked you to confirm it on the first page.... ah well, c'est la vie.

Time to start over again, hmmm.
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is at panic stations. I dangled an even bigger carrot in front of him and he doesnt want it!?!?! Shocked I have gotten 3 emails so far today.

He is also blaming the 'vic' for contacting UB. I plan on playing stupid and letting him know that UB contacted her and told her that he was unable to work for personal reasons.

He forwarded the email to me, so I plan on replying to BOTH my lad and UB with that email attached asking what is going on, whats a Maga? Blah blah.

That way you can apply even more heat for ratting on you.

ETA:

Ok, email sent. I CCed the email you used to email my lad, so it looks like I honestly believe that you two are working together.

He wants to "save" this one, then I may be going for my first trophy!

Last edited by XPS1710 on Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Old Master
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Put me down for $2500 x 2, for $5000 total. I'm going to change wording of e-mail slightly to suit my bait, and dumb the language down a bit.

Thanks!
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@shuntbuzz

You have PM with probably way more information then you needed to know.

Please remove my name from your sh*t list

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahahaha! Brilliant! Voicemail, just in, sounds like the lad is a little confused...

Chopped... ouch

The great thing about this is that the original lad says he doesn't actually know the barrister personally (which is possible as IP has shown they're possibly on different continents) and so I dolla chopped them both. So I'm starting to get frantic emails from both of them. I'll let you know of any developments. Hopefully both usm4n accounts will be hit with a lad-attack soon!
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@3strikes - "I can only say thank you for been who you are." What a puss. More pokes to follow Smile
@Auld - Nice! Keep the pipes calling. Can I have an addy to taunt Smile
@benjaminbunny - I don�t think I have an addy to taunt
@craig007 - I don�t think I have an addy to taunt
@create - bulk mail due out today if I can fit in in the bcc box!
@dgloryhole - I don�t think I have an addy to taunt
@Dolores - lad poke to follow!
@fawnykate - Looking forward to a lad to take on
@Ghost - No worries - no point mixing baits if they aren't lining up. Thanks for the input!!!
@Ginch - I don�t think I have an addy to taunt
@Jackinthe Box - I don�t think I have an addy to taunt
@Juan - I don�t think I have an addy to taunt
@Losst - I don�t think I have an addy to taunt
@NJbaiter - lad poke to follow!
@pachanga - no reply to my taunt yet
@QXT - lad poke to follow!
@Red - The audio was very disjointed - is that putfile playing up? Feel free to give me their addies so I can taunt them Smile
@Weeny - I don�t think I have an addy to taunt
@XPS - lad poke to follow!

Thanks for putting up with my disorganised organising skills!

Current total $83725.64

I am going to up the heat by sending this to all of them (bcc because I am lazy) from the master_usman_bello addy. Please send the email within it to your lad as if from UB at the master account (hack as needed).

Quote:
Boy

I use the term master usman now because you are not worthy to have me as your oga and I now prove I am your master.

You deny me and I will have your maga and all their funds.

I have sent this to your maga now.

Friend

I thank you for your contribution. It is good of you to allow us to proceed. I need to inform you that the government has added an extra transfer tax and I require an extra 1000 from you. It is also good that your relative expresses interest in helping out our transaction. I have corresponded with them and agreed that they will send a 5000 registration fee and then the purchase fee of 8000 once the paperwork is processed.

Our work proceeds, God willing.

Your friend Usman

PS, if our friend who started this journey contacts you tell him not to worry and that it is all in hand

There is nothing you can do now to stop me.

Master Usman Bello

Mortar x7
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My apologies, Shunt. After discovering the "usaman" address would lead to a bounce, I opted to switch over to one of my own lad-chopping accounts for a taunting followup. So I'm afraid I'm taking your death threats away from you. My bad! Wink I just love the dolla chop modality too much not to milk it. I'm sure you'll be glad to know my lad is utterly apoplectic. I love the smell of burning lad in the morning. Twisted Evil

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloody heel - are we stopping to chopping lads off each other now? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Never mind - the main thing is that the lad is mad.

Mortar x7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic