SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is Michael Moore a Nigerian Scammer?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
putersteve
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Everyone,
I just received this in my inbox and wanted to pass it on to more experienced scambaiters in case you want to have some fun. I thought it was amusing that I received mail from Mike Moore. I'm sure some of you can have a ball with this one.
Cheers,
Puter
Quote:
From Mike Moore Tue Jul 10 10:19:51 2007
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 69.147.97.124; Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:37:35 -0700
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 125.67.9.25
X-Originating-IP: [125.67.9.25]
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta319.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=kangba.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 125.67.9.25 (HELO mail.kangba.com) (125.67.9.25) by mta319.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:37:35 -0700
Received: from WebMail ([127.0.0.1]) (envelope-sender <[email protected]>) by 127.0.0.1 with ESMTP for <[email protected]>; Wed, 11 Jul 2007 01:19:53 +0800
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 1:19:51 +0800
From: "Mike Moore" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Reply-to: "Mike Moore" <[email protected]>
Subject: get employed and earn ( $900 per week)
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: WebMail
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="--=__b_000_f5c9180f9636ff3ff740aae9aa812ffc"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Length: 11814
MARVIC TEXTILES AND FABRICS
Unit 1 Westpoint Estate
Alliance Road
Acton W3 0RA
London UK
Tel: +44 703 184 0240
Tel: +44 703 183 6942
Tel: +44 703 190 4453
www.marvictextiles.co.uk

Dear Candidate,

We are offering you a place in our Part time/Work from home Job scheme as the Payment Manager.We are a Textiles trading company with our corporate headquarters based in Japan and liaison offices in 36 countries from across Europe and Northern America.Since establishment in 1938 and founded by my father Mr Victor Afia and now owned his son Mr Peter Afia.My name is Mike Moore and I am the CEO and For several years we have done our business in Mainland Asia and Oceania, in 1990 we extended our Region of supplies due to continuous demands to Northern America and Europe.We started with small staffs of 15 but now we have improved with so many staffs of 9000 and we are proud about it.

We are looking for someone with a good understanding of book keeping to help us maintain our books.We are a Textiles And Fabrics company and your responsibilities in this job would include:Payment receivable,Processing of Payment From Our Clienteles,Transfer Of Funds To Our Respective Warehouses,Balance Sheet & P&L Statements,Bank/Credit Account Reconciliations.We are recognised in employing the unemployed and also people interested in part time Jobs.Hours would be 15hrs-20hrs per week and the schedule is flexible during normal work hours (8:30-5:30 PM)before your bank closes business for the day.We have a great work environment with a cohesive and very supportive staff.It is absolutely essential that we hire someone with good communication via the internet,phone,messenger and people skills that likes to work as a team with other talented people.It is important that you feel very comfortable using a computer and feel that you could learn this new software fairly easily when the time comes.

The software is straight forward and shouldn't take too much time to learn.We also need someone who knows:Outlook,Excel and Word.We are located in the UK but most of our clientele are from the US and also make payment with US FUNDS and we need a US citizens to process our payment for us for fast procssing of receiving our funds.Salary is instantly after the processing of payment received on your name from our clienteles and it's always 10% of the amount cashed from the payment at your bank.Your salary range would be between $400 weekly and $1600 Monthly depending on how often our clienteles send payment your way and also the speed accuracy from you in processing payment at your bank.Example: If you receive a US Check or US Money Order on your name of $4,000:00 your net Income of 10% is $400:00 and the balance of $3600.00 is to be forwarded to the company's warehouse via Western Union Transfer only which includes western union fees and not from your 10% at all.The more you process completely the more income you earn so always take your job serious.

If interested, please e-mail your resume with complete physical current work address and home address details to receive payment via Fedex or UPS and NO P.O.BOX address.Payment usually arrives between 8am-1pm so ensure you send an address that will be convienent for this stated delivery time to [email protected] and we will get back to you if our financial dept picked you.

I) Your Full Names:(II)Your Residence address:City:State:Zipcode:(III)Your work address:City:State: Zipcode:(IV)Phone or fax numbers(V)Home email address:(VI)Work
email address:(VII)Your Age and Current Occupation:(VIII)Your Gender:

ALL EMAILS SHOULD BE SENT TO MY YAHOO EMAIL BELOW i.e [email protected]

Thanks,
Mike Moore
CEO MARVIC TEXTILES AND FABRICS

JoeM
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like a cheque mule scam using the name and homepage of a genuine company.
I didn't know Michael Moore was involved in that either, but it seems it's not the first time he has sent a mail like that:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=da&q=Marvic+Textiles+Mike+Moore&btnG=Google-s%C3%B8gning&meta=

Knock yourself out and bait this fellah, maybe as the CEO of Exxon or some other company the real Moore has been after Smile

HYIP: pyramid pyramid pyramid
Fake sites: 3x Ivory Coast 3x United Kingdom 1x Ireland 1x Cayman Islands 1x China 1x Israel 1x Cambodia Flag 1x Netherlands
Closed lad accounts
[Click here to support 419Eater.com]
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, cheque mule lad too cheap and lazy to come up with a fake site. Some of them have a real thing for textiles for some weird reason. Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
H4rry B4lzack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It's cause they got the 'text' part down and it doesn't take all that much effort to learn the 'iles' part of the business? Razz

Join me in fighting scammer banks! Click here and run the Lad Vampire now!

"AS I AM WRITING YOU THIS MAIL MIDNIGHT HERE I FEEL LIKE MAKING HOT LOVE TO YOU." - Shocked

I love my pony Smile

pony
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Is Michael Moore a Scammer?

Yes.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic