SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Yet another potential lad education

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Joe Bates
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I pretty certain that I just managed to educate my lad a bit.

Here is what happened; I had a sub-standard lad, bad english, not much of a script, etc. that I had milked for two bank accounts. Then I waited for a while to let him know that there must have been yet another misunderstanding at the bank since his account was under investigation, when he got back to me asking why he hadn't heard back from me in a couple of days, hoping that I hadn't gotten sick or anything.

That gave me an idea, and that's where I may have screwed up. I contacted him from another account, posing as the executor of my will. The scenario I posed to him was the usual "you inherited a gazillion dollars" scenario with a twist; the will stated that my lad would have to fly over to New York next Thursday for the "reading of the will" or his money, an "exclusively on-reading bequest" would be forfeit.

I guess what I want to hear that someone has seen this kind of a scam before and that I didn't introduce a new script (or a part of it). Have I, and if I did, how bad does anyone think one more script is?
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unless I'm missing something (always possible Smile ), I don't see how you've educated your lad. If anything, you've confused the issue and wasted more of his time. That's our goal.

And if your script works, you could even score a safari!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad still needs to re-write it to fit it to his needs. In a way every bait educates the lad, even if it means getting them some training in their language skills.

In this case you can use this and give it a twist. If the lad believes he is talking to a real notary, introduce some new words and new procedures. Wink

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Joe Bates
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suppose you're right.

Next question: Would it be involving innocent third parties if I sent my lad to an U.S. embassy or consulate or whatever to sign some paperwork to get him off the terrorist watchlist. You see, someone tried to make a large deposit to his bank account that failed because his name is M0hammad (he said it so himself. Anyone want to take credit for that Wink ?), and now he is under suspicion for terrorism. I think I'll send him to a city without a consulate (or a proper highway connection if possible) anyway to save any real embassy workers the trouble.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joe - Instead of harassing folks at the US Embassy, the better route would be to dummy up a form (or have someone else here dummy one up for you!) and send it to your lad via e-mail. Something like "Terrorist Watch Clearance Application". Ask all the usual garbage questions. Ask for fingerprints and photos.

In terms of educating your mugu with the letter you sent - I would suggest if you do something similar in the future, you avoid even the danger of creating a document that your mugu can use by putting some serious garbage in the form - legal mumbo jumbo, etc.

Something like "The part of the first part wants to leave the party of the second part some dough". And "In complaince with Statute 4--19-762(b) of the State of West Ohio, appearance by the party of the second part is required at the reading of the will." (Ok, before anyone complains, I deliberately mispelled "compliance"). So forth and so on.

You can both muddle the transaction, and potentially screw up any attempted future use of this document on a real victim, with a little thought!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
fengibbon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

surely Terrorist Watch AuthorisationTest or something along those lines would be more appropriate.

I know my idea is weak, but i think you'll all get the drift.

Very Happy

Fen[/b]

"I hope you ar happi at making me look big fool. I will com to Amerika, hunt you down like fuking hyena." -- Samuel Odabake September 06. - Good hunting Sam, you are 5,000 miles away!!!

"Why you traet me like smal boi foool" -- Brother Nicolas ------ Because you are?
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joe B^--welcome aboard--

In your OP----it's a bait angle I have used several times, and always keep in my back pocket..Wealthy potential vic dies, then gets contacted by shyster-lawyer [aren't they all?] Pat Magroin--me--with the startling admission that the scammer was also left money.

Not 'gazillions', but a more believable sum of say $879,667.42...Enough to raise the eyebrow of any mugu... And yes they must fly in to sign the papers, but I generally give them 3-4 months to get it together or lose out on the cash. They understand this and bite like hungry trout... And Pat wants HIS 15% cut of the action too! It's essentially a rev-rev bait.

2nd letter--
BRUIN has it right--dazzle the lads with legal gibberish. Just as the lads can be phony barristers, I too (and you) can play "lawyer" any time I wish...It's daybreak, if you wanna believe.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei

Last edited by Jervis Tetch on Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Race
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you could get him on a plane to the US, that would be a sweet safari indeed. If you could get him to JFK I might be able to bobble down and get some pics Smile

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like I wasn't subtle enough. I should have known there was one 419 too much there.

Quote:
hi man,
man how far?i know 419 is a game but dont ever thing you can game me
man.you are not that smart.your format is too weak and noncense,you de
craze.o boy for get that nonsense and talk like a big boy.we run
things things dont run we.but i m not going to be part of your
$419,000 and room 419.hit me back.ta ta.

Any ideas on how to proceed? I'll be letting him know that I don't have the faintest idea what he's saying.
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you can get him to JFK, you can send him on a further safari upstate.

--J.D.

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joe Bates wrote:
Looks like I wasn't subtle enough. I should have known there was one 419 too much there.

What exactly did you say to him? It would help us (or should I say, the more experienced baiters) help you, if you could share.

Joe Bates wrote:
Any ideas on how to proceed? I'll be letting him know that I don't have the faintest idea what he's saying.
It looks to me like whatever you said to him, gave him the idea that you are a fellow lad. Which can be an interesting angle to play with...

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Joe Bates,

Yep, he's on to you. Too many 419 references.

I don't usually use 419 in my baits because it's to obvious. If you tried to get him on flight 419 to collect $419,000 and have him stay at XXX hotel in room 419 and you will meet him at 4:19 p.m. of course he will catch on.

If you cant salvage him, that's okay, lots more where he came from. Call it a learning experience.
Joe Bates
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him that the "reading" was to take palce in room 419 B, and that he had been given $419.000 dollars. Should have figured only one of them was enough.

Now that you mention it, I might let him know that I hacked the not-really dead CEO's email account and got his two bank accounts shut down. In a side note I might mention about his certificate being valid "April 1oth 2008". That is, if I can't get him to swallow the new bait by pretending I don't know what he's talking about.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joe B^

More or less seems time to euthanize that pup and move on to another, chalk it up to experience as you go baiting along. You learn from your mistakes. In American con-artist vernacular you "crumbed the play"..No real bad by you, just early-baiter exuberance on your part. At this point in time it's an uphill undertaking for you to regain his trust, and not really worth it... Retain your dignity in any event.

The first few times they told me they were on to me I was somewhat crestfallen, but I balance it against the fact that I always know I'm on to them from the get-go. So you win a few. Even a .400 batting average in baseball--which is amazing--still means that you strike out 60% of the time. But consider that a small victory in the war.

Keep fighting. And rent a copy of the movie "House Of Games" for further insight into the con-artist world. Fat Tony--Joe Mantegna-- has much to offer in that.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic