SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This Lad's English is Just WAY Too Good

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hehehehehe,

That is how a fresh nigerian graduate speaks, directly out of textbooks.

I got into a chatroom elsewhere once, with lots native speakers of english, the first 5 minutes i had to explain two words that most people in Nigeria think is common. One of them had to argue with me if iam really an African.

They are a dozen a dime , prolly a bright lad without a day job.

hang in there or hand him over for some Igbo converstaion 101.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy certainly is too good! If he keeps having cinclusions like this, he is surely going to rupture his cul-de-sac. Keep him going - I haven't lauged like this since The Exorcist!
fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just as a bit of food for thought.

About 7 years ago , I was walking through the jungle in Sierra Leonne, and was welcomed by a village leader. To my suprise he recognised my accent and knew what city I was from, in conversation it turns out that this man had lived only a few miles from me in the UK for 20 years before being deported, He seemed very well educated, and knew of quite a few others in his area who had lived in the uk before being deported.
As far as I am aware he wasnt a scammer, but thats not to say once these deporties get back to their own country, they dont try there hand at a bit of 419.
Try testing this guy on his geography, his grammar is very funny.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's educated, but you should tell him his English is extremely difficult to understand. Criticise the grammar and spelling, and where he uses parables, tell him they mean something very, very insulting in the West. Offer him corrections. Re-educate him. He's much too far up his own backside.

You'll need to bait him straight for a while, but I'll bet you can get a great rant from him, when his blood's up. Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Lord Nelson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Consider the situation in Nigeria, they still have a half decent university
system that churns out Graduates every year, with pretty good
English skills. Trouble is, they graduate into an economy driven by
corruption, petty theft, bribes ... and have little chance of a decent
job. It's hardly surprising that some decide that 419 is the career
of choice. From the stats I see, it can be quite a lucrative one. I don't
remember exactly, but a big slice of Nigerias foreign currency earnings
are from 419, which is one of the reasons the Government isn't in
much of a hurry to stop it.

LN

"FUCK Y " click. - skype hangup call #250 to Ranti Smile

My late father was among the few blacks-Zimbabwe rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the KILLER SQUERDS

Michael you jumped in to my life and destroyed it.

fuck to you and you Bush sheet

LOOK THE INSULT FROM YOU IS GETTING OUT OF HAND
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

....419 being one aspect of the very corruption that keeps the population of a country so rich in natural resources in abject poverty, while the ruling clique stash away billions for themselves, blaming the westerners for stealing it.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the main thing 419 scammers must do is destroy the reputation of legitimate Nigerian companies trying to operate around the world. Old Grannies might be gullible enough to fall for a 419 scammer but I imagine a company looking to invest in Nigeria, or dealing with a Nigerian company looking to export, is going to be seriously doubtful about going through with the deal because of the bad reputation scammers have given the country.

As I've said before, probably the only people who hate the lads more than us are legitimate Nigerian business operators.

Lord Nelson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@yrubraj

Yep, I quite agree. Would you ever enter into a deal with a company
in Nigeria? I wouldn't, because I would be too worried about the
fraud which could happen with the immediate contact, or from those
in the chain from them to me.

Ironically Nigeria could be a wealthy country but the corruption
makes it impossible. Witness the petrol rationing in a country which
is a large exporter of oil - that's all the proof you ever need.

Shame really.

LN

My late father was among the few blacks-Zimbabwe rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the KILLER SQUERDS

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with what others said. University educated lad with no job or at best working in an internet cafe.
As to dealing with Nigeria businesses, it reminded me of something that happened to me once. Back before I actively baited and was just reading at sites like this, I worked with a computer consultant from Nigeria. I spent some time in Africa, but never Nigeria and we were talking about it. I asked him if he knew about 419. He got this really downcast look and said, yeah he knew. He said "You know how hard it is to be a Nigerian and a computer consultant? Everyone thinks I'm a scammer and it's really hard to get work."

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Lord Nelson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Odd you should mention that. I also worked with a Nigerian
C++ programmer - and when he moved to the USA he sold
me his lawn-mower. After 10 years it is still going strong, not
bad for �10 eh? Maybe I take it all back ...

LN

Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His English may be proper but his grammar is atrocious! Rolling Eyes

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That ones even funnier than the first.

He really does think that just because he can write in unbroken English, you are simply just going to say "Oh, not a scam". Idjit.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news for him, but I have spoken with far more suave 'scammers'.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic