SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

OK, I'm mad now...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just use an image editing programme to write FAKE in big letters over them both.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have fixed the passport by writing fake across it, SumYunGai, when posting passports or other ID's, please write fake on them before posting, cheers.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor X wrote:
You may also want to see if there are any current military/recently-former military HERE who "know the lingo."

Knowing or using too much military jargon is likely to get you dropped by this type of scammer. He knows very well that he isn't a real soldier and the last thing he wants is to get a potential vic who is or was in the military, or knows a lot about it.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
SumYunGai
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Geez, OK, fine. I get it. What I don't get is why this thread was moved to General Chat in the first place (it was originally in General Scambaiting). It should have gone to Scambaiting Help in the first place! Anyway, anything further should be posted here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=116301.

** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SlayerFaith:

Fair enough! Also do not want to educate them. I should have thought of that-- Embarassed

Perhaps asking for a "B27/6" or equally wrong identification to waste time?

--J.D.

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It does seem to be totally related to baiting. Perhaps a mod can shift the thread, and then we wouldn't have to have another one started?

AlohaMugu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is anyone still baiting this guy and is anyone having any luck with him? I have been since this thread started and I deliver almost daily slaps, he gets mad, then I tell him I'm sorry that I thought he would understand my joke since we both served in the Army. We must have been in different units, I guess. He's been burning up his "vacation days" away from his unit, but his CO must be a good guy allowing him to traipse all over Africa for his personal business, huh?

Just wondering if he is getting any misery from anyone.
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Technically it isn't a necro but please try to keep discussions "in the other thread": http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=116301

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic