SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I love it when they come clean...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I've mentioned before, I have a certain baiter character which some lads believe is a famous hip hop star (for reasons entirely unknown to me Wink). When they try their games on me, I scold them. Often they will drop their facade and go straight to flattery and begging:

Quote:
daer big brother, i am a hussler in the internet ok, thank GOD that you i wanted to play games with you. and i have be your fans for a very long time right ok. i have love and repect for you and that is the truth my done, this is my number +233xxxx xxxxxx and please i will want your give your number so that i can confirm if i am really talking to the real Xxxxxxx that i known.

i will be waiting to hear from you soon GOD REACHLY BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. and my real name is blessing and not dr ken kofi becos of the love and repect that i have for you.

peace and love.

What to do, what to do.... Twisted Evil

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't the answer obvious? Tell him you're actually a scammer as well - ask him to share his email contacts to prove to you that he trusts you, then send them all an email saying "the guy you're dealing with is a 419 scammer".

FredFlinstone
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
haha thats a nice idea

Cellphone (x4)

FredFlinstone = cool
Fred Flintstone = must die!
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yrubraj -- that's a fine idea, but it would be a short-lived exercise. All it would take is one victim to forward my email which warned them and he would shut me down and then he'd be smarter going forward. That kind of warning activity is counter-productive in the long run.

No, it's better to use their fawning adulation against them and get them thoroughly discouraged and humiliated. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shouldn't that be Dr Ken Kaniff and nor Dr Ken Kofi Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Mortar x7
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems to me a heartfelt confession like that is a cry for help. Maybe you can help him mend his ways. A detailed inventory of his sins might be a good start.

HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JMR wrote
Quote:
What to do, what to do....

I can't wait to find out. Knowing your nasty devious mind, I'm sure the lad won't enjoy it.

Get him to make some small jewellery in the shape of the church symbol and have his nipples pierced so he can wear the badge with pride. Twisted Evil
QXT
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait, does he mean 'hussler' as in the actual meaning or is he trying to use 'ghetto speak' because he thinks you're a Hip Hop star?

"you punk ass foolish son of a bastard prostitute's mother, born to a villain of a robber and grand parents of the liliput lineage."
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get him arse tatooed.

'Hip' on the hip and then 'H on one arse cheek and 'P' on the other. The 'O' is thrown in for free. Twisted Evil Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could tell him that you need a new backing group, and if they are good enough you could arrange a green card and permanent work.
Or better still, say that break dancing is making a big comeback. Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make him repent!!!! http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=116300&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
AlohaMugu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Proving his love for you by taking a picture of himself dressed as one of your idols growing up. Can't you see a lad sported out like Flavor Flav with a big clock around his neck? Yeeeeah Boyeeeee! Or maybe Rev Run from Run DMC with his Adidas gear? Something where he's going to have to work and purchase items to prove his love for you!

Well, I'd enjoy it anyway...
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Compose a rap for him and have him record it for you as an "audition". If you like, you can use this one I noodled back in the day...

In the shelter of a mountain sits a calculator countin' down
A mock alert to simulate a humanoid eterminatin'
Thermo-nukin' armageddon, Georgie get yer bombers headin'
Over to the enemy lan'
Ya got ta nuke 'em in the bud
Before they mobilize the missile command
So ya activate yer military, neutralize the adversary
Barbeque a billion, give or take a coupla million
Either way it doesn't matter if the population scatters
Cuz the bodies only get in the way
Ya got ta show 'em what ya got
Ta put the anchor on the action today

The only revision is that "Ronnie" was prez when I wrote it, not "Georgie"... Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heheh. Nice ideas, all. I'm going to see where the lad wants to go. Right now I have my record producer contacting him to see if he wants to display his talent. I also have my artist's charitable foundation ready to contact him to see if he wants to apply for a donation...

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see a nice tatoo opportunity with your lad.

Quote:
my real name is blessing and not dr ken kofi becos of the love and repect that i have for you.

Great... he has to prove it with a mark on his body to prove his devotion.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JMRazor wrote:
@Yrubraj -- that's a fine idea, but it would be a short-lived exercise. All it would take is one victim to forward my email which warned them and he would shut me down and then he'd be smarter going forward. That kind of warning activity is counter-productive in the long run.

Couldn't you open a new account and then email them from that? Explain to the victim exactly why the person they're dealing with is a 419 scammer, send them links to examples of people who've been scammed of money, and tell him in no uncertain terms NOT to inform the lad of what you've told them. I guess it would potentially spoil our fun, but hopefully save a few victims. In saying that I definitely don't think you should do that immediately, perhaps win his trust over for a while, get introduced to a few associates, and when you do throw a spanner in the works you may end up being able to make a bigger impact.

Alcathiax
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should ask him if he and his friends would like to make a rap posse called "Thug Naija Bois". Then you can get them signed onto Scam Patroller's very own Cr!minal R3c0rds Laughing

"If it 'aint Boeing, I ain't going!"

"A lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a thousand men with guns." - Mario Puzo. Obviously, Mario hasn't seen the Yahoo Yahoo Bois (tm) yet! Very Happy
SSX2121
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could tell him you are planning a tour of Africa and need someone to help set up stuff for your up coming arrival.
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JMRazor wrote:

Warning victims counter-productive? To Whom? You?
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JMRazor wrote:
Heheh. Nice ideas, all. I'm going to see where the lad wants to go. Right now I have my record producer contacting him to see if he wants to display his talent. I also have my artist's charitable foundation ready to contact him to see if he wants to apply for a donation...

I've got a almost completely written application brochure for an ' type competition. You could pose as one of the judges for that. PM me if you want a copy.

If he believes that you are some famous star, then you have the perfect excuse not to give out personal details such as phone numbers. Maybe it's time to consider an African leg of your next world tour, for which you need an organiser on the ground booking stadiums, hotels, transport and hookers for your entourage.
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

blessing is a popular name?

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^I was just wondering the same thing.. Confused

My
Quote:
15 yars boy, son of Doctor Buba
has just Emailed me, with someone called Blessing CCd in.....

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reasonably common African name I think. There used to be a Zimbabwean cricketer called Blessing Mahwire I think.

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ophelia Dikki wrote:
I've got a almost completely written application brochure for an ' type competition. You could pose as one of the judges for that. PM me if you want a copy.

If he believes that you are some famous star, then you have the perfect excuse not to give out personal details such as phone numbers. Maybe it's time to consider an African leg of your next world tour, for which you need an organiser on the ground booking stadiums, hotels, transport and hookers for your entourage.

I like your ideas.

I actually did have a lad a while ago look into booking, transportation and hotels for me. He got me quotes on mini-buses and looked into various clubs for me to appear in -- he was trying to work out a kick-back scheme with the club owners in exchange for my appearance. But in the end, he couldn't come through with what I needed and I told him that if he wasn't a go-to guy, then I wouldn't have any need for him....

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic