SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Too bad some are too dumb to bait...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a new type of scammer email from a Barrister T3ddy Sm1th. He is using snapfish to put his images and then send his mass scam mails from there. Sure it's the usual dead CEO and I want to split the money with you. But the moron is forgetting one crucial part to scamming... putting your return email address in the message so victims can get back to you! Very Happy

Too bad they don't make Darwin Awards for scammers....

Quote:
Please get in touch with me by my private email below to enable us discuss further.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best regards,

Barr.teddy smith.

PLEASE VIEW THESE WEBSITES BELOW TO CONFIRM WHAT I AM TELLING YOU AND GET BACK TO ME.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2718295.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2698081.stm

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
NAveryW
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Private e-mail below? Uh-uh.

This guy's actually baiting himself.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad used invisible font color to type his private e-mail address. Wink It's part of the Windows Mugu Edition font pack.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reminds me of the phishing emails I get occasionally in which they've forgotten to put in the link to the phishing site, so you CAN'T "verify" your bank/PayPal/Ebay/whatever account details. Laughing

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Too bad they don't make Darwin Awards for scammers....

I wonder if it would be possible to make one of those and submit it. Laughing I bet you could at least make the urban legend part of the Darwin Awards (basically an unconfirmed KIA). Laughing
icepeople
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So perhaps the poor lad is scratching his head and wondering "Why aren't I getting any fall mugus?"

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recall one Lad whose emails had a quirk - when I hit reply, it would throw up an address that had been discontinued. I had to paste in the original address to reply. No wonder he stuck with me for six months...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
FredFlinstone
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, why does he even bother? the only replies he is ever going to get are baiters. Twisted Evil

Cellphone (x4)

FredFlinstone = cool
Fred Flintstone = must die!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic