SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

OK, I'm mad now...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SumYunGai
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this one...

Quote:
Hello dear,

How are you and your family? I hope all is well. My names is ( SGT 1ST CLASS ) Timothy Kammi, I am an American soldier serving in the military with the army 3rd Infantry Division troop in Iraq. With a very desperate need for assistance, i have summed up courage to conatct you as i found your information from the international journal address book. I am seeking for your assistance to repatriate at toatl deposited Cash-Money of US$20million and Alluvial Gold Dust worth of US$9.7million from the finance company to your destination. The money and the gold dust Can in place as a result of a well packaged arrangement between me and the son of a well respected Sunni Arab elite from the Imam Ali's family in Najaf, Iraq in person of Abdul Ali who is lying on his sick bed waiting for his death. He was affected by bumb explosion at Bagdad as he was driving back to his city, Najaf. It has been confirmed to him by the doctor that he will not survive it after much medication by different doctors and that was why he sent for me as i am a family friend to Imam's Ali family and the best friend to Abdul.

He further told me that i should not allow his immediate and extended family members to know about this transaction as no doubt that they ploted the bumb explosion inorder to eliminate him as the only son and inherite all the wealth his father has left behind. It is very sympathetic and that was why i assured him that i will definitely help him by getting a honest and reliable person that will assist us to claim the Cash money from the security company and also provide a buyer for the alluvial Gold Dust as i am not allowed to have such huge amount of money in my name because i am still serving in the military under American government.

Below stated information is for the deposited Alluvial Gold dust:

COMMODITY---ALLUVIAL GOLD DUST.
QUANTITY-----100-875 KG
QUALITY------22 KARAT PLUS
PRICE--------5,500 US DOLLARS PER KILO
PAYMENT------I ACCEPT AT LEAST 10% OUT OF THE TOTAL COST OF THE SUPPLIED MERCHANDISE IN OTHER TO CATER FOR SOME EXPENSES AND TO DEFRAY PART OF THE PRODUCTION COST, AFTER TESTING AND SUBMISSION OF ALL RELIVANT EXPORT DOCUMENTS AT THE POINT OF SHIPPMENT.

Finally, he advised me that he want the money to be shared among the Muslim and Christian community as I will update you with more detail upon the receipt of your response because the deposited items has to be redeposited in your name to enable you claim the items from the security company as Abdul's business partner. This transaction should be kept very confidential and i want to assure you that it is 100% risk free as you do not have to exercise any fear.

Get back to me via my email for more details and furnish me with your contact details for immedaite proceeds: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>

Timothy Kammi (Sergeant, Us Army)
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>

Not only is the guy posing as an American fighting man, with a TERRIBLE grasp of the English language, he didn't even bother to anglicise the Yahoo address. And look at the Alluvial Gold Dust... Production costs? It's friggin gold bullion! If I had a machine that made gold I'd be starting a jewelry store, not a scam. I'm thinking this would be the perfect lad to start my scambaiting hobby with.

Apart from the distasteful spin on it, it's a pretty standard "help me get money out of the country and you get a cut" scam. How would you recommend I proceed? This scammer's going to want something from me right away. Should I move him off this script right away or play it?

Or do you guys just wanna show him what a bomb looks like and bomb his inbox?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't get mad, get even Twisted Evil

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
Don't get mad, get even Twisted Evil

Understood. How would you suggest I proceed? If I play the scam, he's gonna want money pretty fast. If I try to steer him off the script and onto one I control, I'll need ideas that won't immediately tip him off.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just say you're interested in his proposal, you want proof at every step of the way etc. etc. While you want to delay the point where they ask you for money, with all the WU modalities we have for delaying that's surely merely the end of the beginning for a good bait.

I am sure if you searched through the published baits forum for "gold dust" or something similar you would find something which showed you how other people have conducted similar baits.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ahhhhhhh recycling this guy - LOL

He's been mass baited many times....

Carry on Laughing He's fun to play with - but know - - he's been baited a LOT - so be careful with the tactics you use.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bomb his box? No! For reasons specified in other thread you opened.

I would suggest you take some time to read around this forum, to get aquinted with the techniques we do and do not use.

Play it straight for now, win his trust. Give him all fake details and ask him what the next step should be.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting an army Sgt at the moment, I'm just asking millions of questions, taking ages to respond and laughing as he gets more anxious to send the box of cash to me...

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's the old 'dying relative, American GI, alluvial gold' scam. I'd offer to stand as his next of kin. Though this bit worries me a little.

Quote:
He was affected by bumb explosion at Bagdad
Shocked

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
SumYunGai
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I went ahead and replied. I set up a gmail account for a certain lovable swinger better known as Leisure Suit Larry and sent the following:

Quote:
Well of course. Anything to help one of our fighting men. Please send me the money immediately and I'll ensure it goes to a good cause. Mr. Abdul Ali may rest in peace knowing his evil family won't get a dime. Semper Fi!

Time to play stupid; hey, Larry's about as sharp as a bag of rocks. First I'll ask him for his FPO address once he tells me he wants me to wire him the money (he is a soldier stationed in Iraq after all), then when he responds telling me he'd prefer it Western Union I'll respond "nevermind, I found the FPO for Najaf" and tell him the money's on it's way, no worries mate. When he tells me that won't work I'll e-mail asking him why the money was returned. Was he re-stationed? I think I can have some fun with this.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My son is in the military - PLEASE SCORCH THIS A$$ AND CHOP HIS EVER LOVIN DOLLA TO HELL. I cannot tell you how thoroughly pissed this makes me. I want to get on a plane and go to Nigeria and cap this sucker myself. Evil or Very Mad puke

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scams from guys claiming to be in the military are pretty common. Normally they've come across some of Saddam's old money in Iraq and they want to you to share their spoils (at a price of course).

MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The money and the gold dust Can in place as a result of a well packaged arrangement between me and the son of a well respected Sunni Arab elite from the Imam Ali's family in Najaf, Iraq in person of Abdul Ali who is lying on his sick bed waiting for his death. He was affected by bumb explosion at Bagdad as he was driving back to his city, Najaf. It has been confirmed to him by the doctor that he will not survive it after much medication by different doctors and that was why he sent for me as i am a family friend to Imam's Ali family and the best friend to Abdul.

Never had a bumb explosion myself but it must really hurt. Tell him to stay away from those glycerin suppositories. Laughing

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get too offended to properly bait these a$$holes, but my all means go ahead and enjoy it if you have the patience. Remember to question everything all the time, then misunderstand the statements and take offense to them. Then apologize and ask for clarification and tell him you're his best friend. Lather, rinse, repeat!

And of course - Read the safes, bait sticky, and have fun!
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you are allergic to gold dust, but not to solid gold, so you need a picture of the dust being converted to a solid, preferably a quick time movie.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just tell him you will be sending everything , documents or money to Najaf because thats where he said he is.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi SYG, welcome to Eater. Open a few more boxes and get him from multiple angles. If you check your email three times a day, answer from one each time. Ask him about purity, weights, discounts, lead times, color, smell, luster, shipping modalities and just about anything else that comes up. Wait a few days before answering him from one box and then come back with "Why are you not serious." By baiting him from multiple boxes, you can see what his tolerance to abuse is. One thing to remember, if you really hate him, you don't want to slap hard. Keep dangling money in front of him and have him answer that one last question.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you don't like "Cash money" and would prefer to do the deal by bank transfer. Then report it.

Also, as said previously, alluvial dust is just sooo 20th century. Any professional gold dealer uses bullion.

You need pictures of the dust and its conversion into the bars, plus him holding a handwritten sign saying "I'm a golddigger", or some such. Also ask him if he is willing to ship it a a large dirt box. Another sign "I ship it in the dirt box". Just so you know it is on the way. Twisted Evil

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Marvinator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And there is of course the ever popular FORMS which must be filled out. Hey, every GI knows about forms....

The ever popular US Gold Assignation Service has a couple of nice ones (made up by me....) email me at [email protected] and I'll send them to you.
SumYunGai
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He replied!

Quote:

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.78.171.14 with SMTP id t14cs992588hue;
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 02:54:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.100.138.2 with SMTP id l2mr2071113and.1184061276208;
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 02:54:36 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web57402.mail.re1.yahoo.com (web57402.mail.re1.yahoo.com [66.196.100.53])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id b18si26469188ana.2007.07.10.02.54.34;
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 02:54:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 66.196.100.53 as permitted sender)
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Received: (qmail 4542 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Jul 2007 09:54:34 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: zapped - blowout
Received: from [81.91.228.4] by web57402.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 10 Jul 2007 02:54:33 PDT
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 02:54:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Attached below are my identifications
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-391886461-1184061273=:4138"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

Dear Larry,

I want to thank you for your email response. It is a day that one should know each other. It will either be for good or for bad but in this case, it is for a mutual business transaction, Once you could adhere to my instruction, this transaction will be concluded in a short while as my word remains my bond.

I would like us to proceed with the cash deposit first as it was deposited with the Credit Unit Security Company, Cotonou-Benin Republique including the Gold Dust but if we have to start with the gold dust, you have to pay 10% worth of the Gold Dust once you visit the security company in Benin Republique for the testing of the gold dust and the signing of the necessary documents before the delivery to your country or where ever you may chose. That is the reason why i said that i want us to start from the Cash-Money deposit. You have to assure me that you will not seat on the total money when it gets to you because i want a reliable person.

I hereby wish to state to you below the instruction that was given to me by Alhajih Abdul Ali regarding to the disposal/ sharing of the money once it gets to your care:

Islamic & Hindus communities: 40% which is US$8million
Christian Communities: 30% which is US$6million
For your assistance: 20% which is US$4million
And finally, Mine is: 10% which is US$2million

Kindly reconfirm to me your Full name, Postal Address, Direct Telephone/Cell Numbers, Occupation and your Age, so that we could proceed with the re-depositing process as it will require my very self to travel to Benin Republique and re-deposit the trunk box in your name which will give you the total right of ownership over the deposited item and the security company will then contact you while you arrange with them on how the cash money (One trunk box) will be delivered to you. I will also want you to send to me any form of identification such as your driving lences or a copy of your international passport.

I would have love you to call you for an oral discussion but the problem is that we are not allowed to make use of a cell phone in the camp for security reasons and i can not call you with our general official telephone because this transaction requires confidentiality but i can assure you that once i get to Benin Reublique, i will try and make sure that i provide you with a number were you can call me.

Attached below is the copy of my international passport and my picture just for your perusal.

I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

With best regards,

Timothy Kammi (Sergeant, US Army)

Now, when i look at the message source, i get a lot more than what's displayed, including a signature line of "The fish are biting". Twisted Evil

He also attached a passport and a picture of himself. Lessee if this works directly from gmail (EDIT: Guess not. Linking from Photobucket...)

Mod edit - @ SumYunGai, I had already fixed this image, you then replaced it with the same image link again, now fixed again - SP

Here's his passport:

And here's his pic:

The picture appears to be taken during a funeral; he appears to be saluting a coffin Evil or Very Mad OK, this guy's gonna fry.

At this point, this is my official request for a mentor. I'm apparently dealing with a guy who's been baited many times before, and therefore I will need some assistance in ensuring he doesn't catch on. I'm creating a thread in Scambaiting Tips that will reference this thread so people can catch up, but I'd like to continue it there to keep on-topic.

Last edited by SumYunGai on Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SumYunGai,
You can't link to pics in your gmail account.

You need to get them hosted (for free) on a site like Photobucket and then you can post them here.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
OK, Now I'm Mad...

Join the club.

wibble...

Killed Scammer Banks >200 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~Breddan Butter,

Guess not. I reposted them from Photobucket.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree that the SOB needs to be taken down but can a mod please do something with the pic and passport so that it can't be poached by a troll or lad as it's in general chat without having to log in? Sorry - just being a bit paranoid.
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SumYunGai wrote:
At this point, this is my official request for a mentor. I'm apparently dealing with a guy who's been baited many times before, and therefore I will need some assistance in ensuring he doesn't catch on.

You may want to post a request in the Mentor thread in that section--unless someone has already agreed.

You may also want to see if there are any current military/recently-former military HERE who "know the lingo." There are specific identity badges/forms that military members have. Not to go off topic, but occasionally a poster on ANOTHER BOARD will claim to be a "military" member to bolster whatever opinion they have with their "military career." The real vets descend and crush the guy. YOU, however, can simply ask for forms which will drive the guy crazy trying to "mock them up."

You have to verify his status, yes? He should be willing to scan an ID he MUST carry around all the time, yes? "What is the difficulty with . . . I am required by my company to undergo the formality of confirming your status . . . blah . . . blah."

Heck, you can even get his "commanding officer" to e-mail you from his yahoo account! Just throwing ideas out depending on what you "get" from this guy.

I can ask around, but if there is a current/recent member HERE, they will get the information far faster to you.

--J.D.

SumYunGai
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

guymannemisis wrote:
. . . . please do something with the pic and passport so that it can't be poached . . . .

Oops. OK, I can fix that. What would you have me do>? I can link rather than hotlinking the images, and then mask the link. Is that secure enough?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic